ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
destinie21 said:
Amen to that

:)

Des will tell ya, I am single minded when working on a story with a freind as a character :)

Welcome back luv, have a drink on me, or two or three.

*HUSG*

Colleen Thomas said:

Des will tell ya, I am single minded when working on a story with a freind as a character :)

*HUSG*

lol I'd rather drink off of you but whichever I'm game

Colleen Thomas said:

*HUSG*

Colly has her own seat in my bar...:rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
Well, if we are being honest I would rather have a drink Of you :)

-Colly
Hello, who owns this bar???????????? YOu do me first:kiss:

*watching Abs and Colly from her chair in the darkened corner, where she had fallen asleep, but awoken on Colly's arrival.....beautiful-woman-alert was apparently working.......muttering under breath...*

"I offer the woman the ride of a lifetime, bareback through the heavens, with the sun as backdrop, and a suave, sophisticated, attentive woman as her guide.......and she turns it down to serve drinks and flirt outrageusly with every customer who comes in. Redheaded strangers included."

Sheesh.

*closing my eyes, skooting down in the chair, feet up on the table, and falls back to sleep, ignoring the amused laughter on the group assembled at the bar.*

zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

ABSTRUSE said:
Hello, who owns this bar???????????? YOu do me first:kiss:

At what point did you get the idea I can't take care of more than one girl in an evening? Hmm?

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
At what point did you get the idea I can't take care of more than one girl in an evening? Hmm?

-Colly

I never said you can't tale more han one girl, but here, who is the girl that counts????

Colleen Thomas said:

-Colly

*chuckling from my corner, muttering*..........a hit, a palbable hit... ...damn smartass women, keep the noise down and let a gal sleep over here.

blah blah blah.. wheres the coffee?.. mumble.. how can i start the day without it..

ive got decking to do.. and divinci code to read..
whats a chick gatta do to get some serivce?.. am i going to have to drive down and wake you up abs?
:rolleyes:

vella_ms said:
blah blah blah.. wheres the coffee?.. mumble.. how can i start the day without it..

ive got decking to do.. and divinci code to read..
whats a chick gatta do to get some serivce?.. am i going to have to drive down and wake you up abs?
:rolleyes:

Shhhh not so loud, my head hurts....coffee coming up....I need it too.:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
Shhhh not so loud, my head hurts....coffee coming up....I need it too.:cool:

GOOD MORNING ABS!

Let me just open all these window blinds and let some light in here. :D

Mind if I turn on the radio?

cheerful_deviant said:
GOOD MORNING ABS!

Let me just open all these window blinds and let some light in here. :D

Mind if I turn on the radio?

Bastard.:cool: