Irish and South African mix

Anaconda man said:
Lol, well if you want anymore, all you have to do is ask! :kiss:
In that case... I would like a heck of a whole freaking lot more.

:-D

may- said:
In that case... I would like a heck of a whole freaking lot more.

:-D

Lol, well, here's a few more before I head off to bed hun :kiss:

Last edited:
Anaconda man said:
Lol, well, here's a few more before I head off to bed hun :kiss:
Lovely.

:)

Have a nice nightie night, Babe.

How seet it is!!!!

Very happy to "see" you AC :kiss:
DAMN fine photos!!!!! (pant pant)

care to turn around? :devil:

wow! your a great little tease....more please!! :kiss: :kiss:

My you got the idea very quickly AM deliciously teasing shots... *waits with bated breath for more shots* :devil: :D

Ragdohll said:
Very happy to "see" you AC :kiss:
DAMN fine photos!!!!! (pant pant)

care to turn around? :devil:

Hi there Ragdohl, thanks for the comments! And I'm sure a little turn around can be arranged!! :kiss:

hotsxylady said:
My you got the idea very quickly AM deliciously teasing shots... *waits with bated breath for more shots* :devil: :D

Afternoon Sxy, I'm glad you approve. After all it was your idea! ;)

Anaconda man said:
Afternoon Sxy, I'm glad you approve. After all it was your idea! ;)

Oooh I more than approve :p Have your ears been burning hehehe they should have been us girls were ummmmm discussing you this morning ..interesting it was too ;)

hotsxylady said:
Oooh I more than approve :p Have your ears been burning hehehe they should have been us girls were ummmmm discussing you this morning ..interesting it was too ;)

Lol, well, I'm glad you do approve!! And no, I was in an ice bath most of the morning so nothing at all was burning alas! :eek:

Anaconda man said:
Lol, well, I'm glad you do approve!! And no, I was in an ice bath most of the morning so nothing at all was burning alas! :eek:

Why does that sound strangely arousing ..... ahhh I know that naughty woman was teasing me with wax & ice :D Love the new Av btw two very different side to you.. :)

very sexy.....kisssss :kiss:
South African hey.... blue bulls or western province? :)

hotsxylady said:
Why does that sound strangely arousing ..... ahhh I know that naughty woman was teasing me with wax & ice :D Love the new Av btw two very different side to you.. :)

Hot and cold, mmmmm!!! AV change is only temp, it's only about 25% me!! :cool:

Anaconda man said:
Hot and cold, mmmmm!!! AV change is only temp, it's only about 25% me!! :cool:

Hmmmm the plot thickens when do we get to see the other 50% then ;) :p

VickyBee said:
very sexy.....kisssss :kiss:
South African hey.... blue bulls or western province? :)

Thank you very much Vicky!! And it's neither, I'm a Sharks boy through and through, the good old Banana boys!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Anaconda man said:
Lol, you only have to ask Sxy!! :kiss:

Well this counts as my *officially* asking “Please, Sir, I want some more.”’ … in my best Oliver Twist voice ..nope definitely better sticking to female voices I think :rolleyes: :D But you get the idea AM :kiss:

hotsxylady said:
Well this counts as my *officially* asking “Please, Sir, I want some more.”’ … in my best Oliver Twist voice ..nope definitely better sticking to female voices I think :rolleyes: :D But you get the idea AM :kiss:

Yeas, I think I do! I'll see what I can do for you, any requests? More jeans, or less as the case may be? ;)

Anaconda man said:
Yeas, I think I do! I'll see what I can do for you, any requests? More jeans, or less as the case may be? ;)

mmmmm...perhaps a few more jeans...then maybe a few underwear shots...then MORE ;)

Let me know if you ever need a photographer Im very good with my hands and my mouth come to think of it :D ..catch you later AM this woman is outta here :kiss:

Back