Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Lit is a game, get with the program.

Oh, I see. So in truth all this "serious" opinionating is a sham for all of you bloated gasbags to have a flame war. All the while you are trying to delude the general public into thinking that your opinions have some intelligent thought behind them.

My mistake....

Flame on, dipshit...
 
SMART DIPLOMACY: White House Confirms: Obama Did Nothing on Benghazi.


I wuz busy MOFO!
 
he knew

he did nothing

he didn't care


What He Knew and When He Knew It


Obama knew of IED attacks in run-up to Benghazi strike, lawmaker says




Sept. 12, 2012: A man looks at documents at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, after an attack that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

President Obama knew about the IED attacks on the Benghazi consulate in the run-up to the deadly Sept. 11 assault, a top Republican lawmaker claims, suggesting the president was aware of the deteriorating security situation.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Thursday that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told him “the president was informed of the April and June attacks.” One of those attacks, in June, blew a hole in the perimeter wall of the Benghazi compound. The two strikes were among dozens of security incidents recorded in the region in the months preceding Sept. 11, and in hindsight have been described as warning signs.

The disclosure about Obama comes after a string of Capitol Hill hearings in which top administration officials downplayed how much they knew about the security situation at the compound in advance of the September attack.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at a hearing shortly before she left the administration, said she never saw an Aug. 16 State Department cable sent to her office that warned the consulate could not sustain a coordinated attack.

“I have made it very clear that the security cables did not come to my attention,” she said. The cable was first reported by Fox News.

While Clinton claims her deputies never showed her the cable — which has been described as the smoking-gun warning — Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey later said they were in fact apprised of that cable.

Asked whether Obama had wanted anything done about the unraveling security situation in Benghazi, neither Clapper’s office nor the National Security Council would address the question.
 
Susan Rice: Investigation Into Benghazi Talking Points “Bigger Tragedy” Than Actual Terrorism Attack…


Yeah, she really said that.
 
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpanNaYJuVw2y_D9h70EG5nhSl3WUis7HSCrfQbwvpYYRjuDn6
 
Q-HammerSickle.gif

You do realize that liberalism is NOT synonymous with Communism or Socialism. Time for McCarthy Jr to come back to reality.
 
Back
Top