The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

He was pressing harder and harder into her, his body slapping against hers. The mirror revealed it all, much against her will. She continued to fight it, wanting to deny that he was able to give her body any pleasure.

If the truth were known, Travis really was an incredible lover. He had a larger than life cock, and he actually knew how to use it. He filled her as she had never been filled before him. If she were honest, Kenneth could not fuck her like Travis.

She couldn't help but moan as he plowed into her, pressing her harder into the glass wall of the shower. He grunted and she cried out, his cock opening her up to him and she knew what was coming. He thrust deep into her and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as she felt him cum, a flood of his seed pumping deep into her. She closed her eyes to the vision of Travis with his head back, his roar easily heard over the sound of the shower as he pinned her against the shower wall and filled her womb with his seed.
 
Last edited:
Travis leaned into Jessica, panting for air as her pussy twitched around his cock. He waited for his cock to soften inside her. The two stood silently in the shower's downpour.

"Now you should clamp down inside, " he advised. "You don't want all that cum oozing down your leg. Plus, I want to see just how much you can hold. I plan to pump your belly full before I'm done."

Travis stepped back, his cock sliding out of her. The girth member drooped between his thighs, no longer stiff enough to overcome its mass. Travis turned into the shower spray and rinsed himself off.

Travis exited the shower and grabbed a towel. He dried himself quickly, but discarded the towel thereafter. He felt empowered by walking around naked in this other man's house.

Jessica stood in the shower, watching him through the glass. God, she was fucking beautiful. Travis admired her naked form for a moment.

"Go ahead and clean up. I'll meet you in the bedroom in a little bit. I need to get my bag." He turned and headed back downstairs.

 
She stood silently in the shower, as her body tried to hold onto his softening cock. She really didn't want it, and yet she did. His body was pressed up against her, his front to her back as the shower rained down on them.

Now you should clamp down inside. You don't want all that cum oozing down your leg. Plus, I want to see just how much you can hold. I plan to pump your belly full before I'm done.

As he stepped away from her, his cock slid out and hung between his legs. He cleaned himself off under the shower before stepping out of the shower to dry himself off. Dropping the towel where he stood, Travis looked back at her.

Go ahead and clean up. I'll meet you in the bedroom in a little bit. I need to get my bag.

She felt her stomach flip as she watched him walk out of the bathroom his ass firm and toned. Must be from having to hold up his huge cock.

Once alone, she turned back to the shower, washing away the cum that ran down her legs. Finally, she felt clean enough to get out of the shower. She dried herself off, feeling that this whole episode was like a train running away from her. She stood looking at herself in the mirror as she picked up a comb and combed out the tangles.
 

Travis returned with his bag in hand. He set it down on the bed and awaited Jessica's return.

She entered at last from the bathroom, her skin recently toweled dry. He smirked as he noted that she'd spent some time on her hair. For all her declarations of disdain, she took the time to spruce up her appearance. On some level, she wanted to look hot for him.

"You look beautiful," he praised. "Nudity suits you. You should do it more often." His eyes devoured her luscious curves.

"Don't worry, I'm far from done with you. We're going to fill your belly full of cum by tomorrow. But first, I wanted to try something different for us."

Travis reached into the bag and withdrew a black strip of cloth. "Hold still," he directed as he crossed towards her. He stood behind her close enough to brush against her back as he draped the silken fabric across her eyes.
 
She finally entered the bedroom and found Travis waiting for her, standing by the bed with his black bag sitting on the foot of it. He stood looking at her, his eyes enjoying the view.

You look beautiful. Nudity suits you. You should do it more often.

She looked away, afraid that he would see that somehow his praise pleased her. But his next words scared her.

Don't worry, I'm far from done with you. We're going to fill your belly full of cum by tomorrow. But first, I wanted to try something different for us.

After telling her to be still, he drew out a strip of black cloth and tied it around her. Now she was effectively blind. This would never do! She didn't trust him as it was, and to cover her eyes was too much.

Reaching up, she removed the blindfold and glared at him.

"No! I don't trust you, Travis. You've gone too far now."
 
No! I don't trust you, Travis. You've gone too far now

Travis saw her reach for the blindfold and push it up past her eyes. No, that would not do. Not do at all.

His left hand grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her forward. She instinctively resisted, but he had a significant height and muscle advantage. Travis bore Jessica forward till they reached the bed. He bent her torso down till she caught herself on her arms.

"No," he said firmly. "You don't get to question me like that. Bad girl."

His hand on her shoulder held her in position as he swung his right hand in a swift arc. His hand cracked against her naked ass. This was no playful love tap; he made sure the blow stung.
 
Before she could completely remove the blindfold all the way, Travis grabbed her and pushed her forward until she found herself bent over the bed, her arms thrown forward to try and catch herself.

No. You don't get to question me like that. Bad girl.

And with that, he spanked her. She let out a yell, trying to squirm away from him.

"Ow! Stop that! That hurts!" Her ass hurt from his slap against it. No matter how hard she tried to stand, he kept her bent over.
 
"Ow! Stop that! That hurts! "

Travis scowled as Jessica tried to force herself back to a standing position. Always had to have her way. Well, not today.

He shifted his left hand over to her neck lest she try to shift out of his grip. He made sure not to squeeze, but the presence of his fingers alongside were a strong signal as to who was in charge.

"I think you could do with a little discomfort in your life, " he replied, hitting her again."
In fact, I think you secretly want it." He smacked her again.

"I think you've been rolling over people your whole life. You were probably the hottest girl in school, so you had guys falling all over you." *SMACK* "You're smart, too, so you cleaned up in college." *SMACK* "" Now you're The It Girl of the company, so probably getting your way with everyone up the Board of Directors. "

Travis planted a fresh blow on her ass. He was running out of room; most of her plump cheeks were a bright pink. "So I think you are aching to have someone else in control." *SMACK* "I think you want someone to knock you off your lonely little pedestal." *SMACK* "So that's just what I'm gonna do." *SMACK *

"So you can either put on the blindfold and do as you're told, or I can keep spanking you. " *SMACK*
 
He was hitting her hard and she was not about to cry. The man was strong, and despite her trying to stand up or pull away, Travis kept her bent over as his hand repeatedly smacked her ass as he talked. Finally he gave his ultimatum.

So you can either put on the blindfold and do as you're told, or I can keep spanking you.

"All right! All right! Stop it and I'll put it back on! Just stop spanking me!" She waited for it all to stop and him to let go of her. Her life was running away from her at a rapid rate, and she couldn't see any way to get it back under her control.

She took a deep breath and slid the black fabric over her eyes. Darkness descended. There was a queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She waited for a sound, something that would tell her just what he had planned. As she waited, she thought over what he had said.

Was it true? Maybe. She was certainly the one that set the tone of how she and Kenneth had sex. Not that he was a wimp, but rather he wanted her happy.

Was she on a lonely pedestal? If she was she didn't know it. Until now?

She thought she heard a noise. It felt as if he was close, but she couldn't tell. Maybe she was just paranoid. She thought of Travis walking around her house, naked. Like he belonged here. His huge cock... He was going to get her so stretched out that her poor pussy would never tighten back up.

She could feel her nipples tightening up, nervous, wondering what Travis had in that bag of his.
 
Jessica finally relented and secured the blindfold over her face. "Good girl," Travis praised.

He returned to his bag and produced a couple coils of cotton rope. He took Jessica by the upper arm and guided her to the bed. He then wrapped the thick cords around her left wrist and then secured the other end around the headboard. He repeated the process with the right. The rope kept her arms loosely extended in opposite directions.

"Now I'll leave your legs free for now, " Travis advised. "But if you struggle, I'll tie you up at the ankles, too."

Travis returned to the bag and began rummaging in it again. He took his time and made sure to make plenty of noise. Let her wonder what might come next.

 
She couldn't take the spanking any more and finally agreed to his terms.

Good girl

Like she was a child! It irritated her but she could not do anything about it. She stood there naked and blindfolded and feeling very vulnerable. She heard him rummaging around in something - probably that bag of his.

A hand grabbed her arm and made her walk. Her knee gently bumped against the bed before he sat her on the edge. Wrapping something that felt like soft rope around her left wrist before making her lay on the bed. She thought that he tied it above her to the headboard.

Immediately, her heart rate went up. She had never done anything like this before. A whole host of problems ran through her mind. What if the house caught fire? Or if he really hurt her? He had whipped her after all.

A hand grabbed her right arm, wrapping another rope around that wrist and tying it to the other side of the headboard.

Now I'll leave your legs free for now. But if you struggle, I'll tie you up at the ankles, too.

She nodded her head and swallowed hard. Travis was capable of anything. She didn't really trust him but she had no choice.

The noises he made were just that - noises. They told her nothings bout what he had planned. Would they find her dead body when Kenneth came home Sunday? She didn't really think that he was that violent but she still was apprehensive at just what would come next.
 
Travis deliberately delayed his efforts to build up some tension. Jessica was ordinarily so in control that he expected it would unnerve her not to know what to expect.

"Oh, you'd best brace yourself for this, " he taunted. "Not sure if you can handle this."

He crossed to the bed with his chosen device held high. He grinned as he saw the tension in the muscles of her torso. Good.

Travis held a feather tickler. The short shaft ended in a dense ball of soft, delicate filaments. He brushed the fine ends across her right breast. The wispy touch was just enough to tantalize. He watched in satisfaction as the skin began to pinken after just a handful of soft strokes.

He shifted his focus upward, teasing around her neck and chin. He swept along each of her bound arms. He traced along her sides and across her abdomen, then along her luscious legs. Always did he strive to keep his pattern and position varied, letting his unseen efforts seem less predictable to his captive.
 
Oh, you'd best brace yourself for this. Not sure if you can handle this.

She was nervous. Was he going to hurt her? The spankings had been unexpected, and had really hurt. They hadn't been any love taps, but real smack on her butt. In fact, it still smarted.

She tensed up, not knowing what to expect. She was totally naked and totally defenseless, as she had no way to fight back.

Suddenly, something brushed against her right breast. She softly gasped, not expecting something so soft, so light. She felt her nipple pucker and harden. Then it brushed along her chin, causing goosebumps. Her arms! Her sides. No, wait! It was her abdomen. Her body betrayed her, as she felt herself becoming aroused by his teasing. Damn her traitorous body!

Without realizing it, her back arched and she fought not to moan. Every time he touched her, there would be a sudden intake of breath as her mouth would open, as if fighting for more air. Her toes would clench and then stretch as every part of her body reacted to what he did.
 
Travis kept up his teasing efforts. He knew this light touch would drive her up the wall. Trapped and unable to react, she just writhed in her bonds.

He found himself fascinated by her breasts. The proud way they arched from her body as she strained against the cords was delightful.

Unable to resist, he leaned forward over her body and let his tongue tease the fat nipple on her right tit. The flesh was hard and pleasant against his tongue. He lapped it a few times like a dog, then placed his whole mouth over it. Despite there being no milk, he found it pleasurable to suck on the thick nub. He dangled the tickler between her thighs as he continued to suckle.
 
This being kept in the dark was driving her crazy. She had no idea what he was doing or when he would do it. Something light, like a feather, must have been what he was dragging over different parts of her body. She couldn't help herself, her body on edge and twitching to his beck and call.

He licked her right nipple. It caught her off guard and she found it erotic. Shit! His tongue rasped against the areola, bathing it in saliva. From licking to suck, his lips covered the pink tit, sucking it while the feather teased between her legs. Her body seemed to be temporarily on sensory overload and she fought to keep her sanity in the face of what he was doing to her. And she didn't know what was coming next.
 
"How about something sweet? " Travis suggested once her nipples towered above the smooth hills of her breasts. "I bet you have quite the taste for that, don't you, Jessica?"

Travis stepped back to his bag, grinning all the while. He could feel the curiosity radiating off her in waves. What would he do next? It made him feel powerful.

He rummaged in his bag unnecessarily. With her blindfold on, the strange sounds would surely on bedevil her more. He drew things out for nearly a minute before picking up what he sought.

He withdrew a plastic-wrapped popsicle that he'd discovered downstairs. While retrieving his bag, he'd swung by the kitchen for a drink. Curiosity had prompted him to investigate the fridge fully, hence his discovery of the box of cherry popsicles in the freezer.

Travis removed the plastic without explaining what he was doing. He then extended his tongue to lick the end. Once coated in a protective layer of saliva that would keep the frozen dessert from sticking to skin, he returned to the bed.

"How about you just relax a bit, hmmm, " he nearly purred. "You need to chill out, Jessica." Grinning broadly at his pun, he brought the popsicle tip down to her lower belly and traced a short line down to the tufts of her curly pubic hair.
 
How about something sweet? I bet you have quite the taste for that, don't you, Jessica?

It wouldn't do any good to answer him. He would do what he wanted. And now, she didn't know what to expect - Travis obviously loved this absolute power. The mocking tone of his told her he was on a power trip. So she kept her mouth shut.

She could hear him rummaging around in that damn bag of his. What next? What was in that bag, anyway? Like a Tardis, it seemed to hold more things than it had room to hold.

The sound of something wrapped in plastic. What could it be? His voice was condescending, and she started tensing up, not knowing if he would hurt her or turn her on.

How about you just relax a bit, hmmm. You need to chill out, Jessica.

She gasped. It was ice cold! It had to be ice as the wet freezing thing slid along her belly towards sex! She couldn't be still, her body writhing beneath his teasing. She couldn't help her legs as they moved together, trying to protect herself.
 
Travis chuckled at her reaction. Watching her tense and shudder at the unexpected chill aroused a certain cruel humor.

"Caught you by surprise, huh?" he taunted. "But I think you might like this."

He took the popsicle in his mouth and coated it with his saliva, then slid the tip along her sex. "Don't go clamming up on me," he urged, forcing her thighs apart to give him better access.

He chuckled again as she shivered. He returned the popsicle to his mouth and sucked on it loudly. "Mmmm, you taste nice," he declared, noting the feminine tang alongside the sugary sweetness.
 
Last edited:
His chuckle irritated her and she frowned. He delighted in torturing her. Her nipples hard and aching.

Caught you by surprise, huh? But I think you might like this.

It must be ice! Rubbing ice along her sex! She couldn't help the shiver or the way her legs kept coming together to try and protect herself. Hands forced her legs apart.

Don't go claiming up on me

"Damn, Travis!" Another shiver ran through her, the ice melting and running down her crack. She may need to buy a new mattress after today. He laughed as he sucked on the ice cube.

Mmmm, you taste nice

"Just what are you planning, Travis?" It was hard to stay still under the onslaught of his icy attack and she pulled at the bindings around her wrists. Her heart was beating faster. To tell the truth, she found this exciting. To always be in charge, for once in a long time, someone else was in charge. That didn't make it right. And she was still torn at the fact that she was betraying Kenneth. And now in their own house, their own bedroom, their own bed.
 
Travis gave the popsicle another good lick. Grinning at his captive, he enjoyed a moment of anticipation. He then slipped the chilly item inside her.

He had to hold down her hips at her reaction. The slender popsicle glided easily along her lubricated canal, so it was nearly as deep as his fingers within seconds. He paused only briefly, then pulled it out with equal swiftness.

Travis licked the popsicle clean of her juices. "Mmmm, you are delicious, Jessica," he declared. "I just have to try that again."
 
She loudly gasped as she felt the icy chill thrusted up into her sex, her body trying to shove up. Her hips jerked in response and she felt him press her back down onto the bed, her body covered in goosebumps. It seemed too long before he pulled it back out and she slumped back on the bed. She heard him licking the ice.

Mmmm, you are delicious, Jessica. I just have to try that again.

Travis was driving her crazy. She had no idea what he was doing or planning to do. And even while he was doing it, she was unsure of what was going on. It was maddening!
 
Travis repeated his insertion, chuckling aloud at Jessica's reaction. Wielding this much control over her was deliriously entertaining.

The next time he added a new sensation: his tongue on her clit. As the popsicle slipped between her pink lips, he lapped her hardened nub. The reaction was explosive, to say the least.

He began altering the sensations,testing her reactions. A bit deeper? Shallower? Licking slower or faster? What would make her squeal loudest? What would make her cum hardest?
 
Last edited:
She felt like a bug under a magnifying glass as some kid fried its body. He kept inserting the ice - it felt like an icicle being shoved up her. Then suddenly, his tongue was on her clit at the same time, and she couldn't help but scream. He chuckled, enjoying this torture. Her body rose up off the bed.

"Cut it out, Travis!" He ignored her and continued. The next time that he sent the ice deeper and started licking fast, she screamed and came hard, her bountiful breast capped with hard nipples and pointed to the ceiling. Her body tensed and jerked as whatever he had up in her was practically melted. It seemed like forever before finally she came back down to earth, panting and trying to catch her breath. She had never cum that hard before, but damn, she sure wouldn't tell him that.

"Enough, Travis!" She was afraid to let him know that being kept in the dark was turning her on. Damn! It was downright sexy. Kenneth would never do... Kenneth. Damn! Why did she have to make that mistake! And why did Travis have to find it!
 
Listening to Jessica protest his teasing efforts only encouraged him. How many times had he stood meekly in front of her at work while she had belittled his performance? How many times had he cringed in anticipation of her mercilessly picking apart every mistake? And yet now she could whine and beg all she wanted without changing anything. Ah, the delicious tears of her frustration.

When Jessica shuddered with a powerful orgasm, the victory made his heart race. This powerful beauty was reduced to putty in his hands. All her protests of disinterest and disdain were laid bare as utter falsehoods. She wanted this. She wanted him.

The feeling was mutual. Amidst all of his popsicle torment, his own libido had recovered dramatically. His cock now throbbed before him, the tip already oozing precum. How many times had he cum today? And yet she had him hard as steel yet again.

Travis swung a leg over Jessica's body and straddled her hips. Thick drops of precum dripped into her cleavage of his blindfolded captive. "Someone definitely gets off on me" he mused. "Time for you to return the favor."

 
It felt as if Travis was straddling her body around her hips. He was certainly enjoying himself, and if she were truthful, so was she though heaven forbid, she certainly wouldn't let him know that. Something was dripping into her cleavage and she could guess just what it was.

Someone definitely gets off on me. Time for you to return the favor.

She figured that was what he wanted. And from where her sat, she figured that fucking her pussy was not what he meant. He probably meant either a titty fuck or her to give a blowjob.

The weight of his cock rested against her breast and the scent of it filled her nostrils. Her bound hands clenched. Why did something like this have to happen to her? Against her will, he was able to make her repeatedly cum, filling her with that huge cock of his. Filling her up with his large quantities of his seed.

And the way he had her tied and blindfolded, she was totally at his whim. But she bit her lip, cause she could feel the wetness continue between her legs.

"Okay, Travis. Now what?" She tried to sound disinterested, hoping to hide the excited pounding of her heart.
 
Back
Top