Alaska is Just 15 Minutes from Anchorage

Status
Not open for further replies.
12074749_627582660717757_3130031931295834243_n.jpg
 
tumblr_nwdncs1TFd1u2cfrqo1_540.jpg


This is what happens when a store from Anchorage moves to Fairbanks.
 
Heh.

Some linemen had miles of line on the the ground, a moose got tangled up in it. Miles down the road they pulled their line up tight, and the tension was off. So they went looking for what was up. They found this moose had gotten strung up, but was still alive. They loosened it and got him back on the ground but were unable to untangle him and F&G okay'd for them to shoot it there.


Thanks for taking mercy on me and explaining that image. I honestly couldn't figure out if some vandals/idiots had intentionally played a really, really stupid prank or some assholes were trying to torture the poor beast or god knows what.


That is the damnedest story I've ever heard.


 
Are you on your deck smoking your chickens? I'm at the gas station right now, I'm gonna honk and wave when I go by.
 
Are you on your deck smoking your chickens? I'm at the gas station right now, I'm gonna honk and wave when I go by.

Haven't started. Should only take a couple of hours. I don't want rubber skin.

It cleared up! I'll look out the window.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top