Whats in a scene?

SalvDali

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Posts
309
Just looking for more examples of what some of us like to pack into a session? How many are like me and Love to go to bondage?
Favorite toys or activities?
What have you tried that you didnt like?
Whats that one thing you just cant get enough of?

Me:

I like to pick out what she will wear for the evening and have it lieing on the bed for her to find. Then I will usually select 2 toys that can let the evening head into one of 2 different scenes I had in mind. Maybe the cuffs or a tie or blindfold or vibrator. I have really got into the whole bondage aspect of this. Researching the ropework so that i can really work it in later.

Until a week ago. The cuffs were my favorite toy. That has been taken over by the riding crop. It is quite a beautiful experience to inflict pleasure with this thing. I wasnt sure I was going to be able to get into it until i saw the reaction I could draw out with the flick of a wrist.

So far we havent tried anything we didnt like. But there is still a lot we havent tried.

Hmm once she is all in. The reaction I get with the crack of a crop or my hand just sends shivers down my spine. I can't get enough of that. Seeing her get pleasure from pain gives me an energy that is hard to put into words. But when we are done she usually collapses into me and passes out and i just hold her and lie awake thinking about what we did and what I can do next time.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top