The Lonely Hearts Club? (a lonely valentines day chatroom)

HornyNerd_5415

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Posts
409
Well, it is valentines day tomorrow, love is in the air, except when you are alone for the 18th year straight. i guess it doesn't count for my formative years, but oh well. My name is James, and a really dont enjoy February for two reasons, Valentine's Day, and my Birthday, both being dreadfully boring and lonely for an almost 19 year old virgin whos only conquest was kissing an extremely attractive yet drunk girl at a party. I take the good with the bad even if the bad usually out weighs the good, but i digress.

This thread is for the poor souls who are left alone on Valentine's day, if you want to pour your heart out, tell your significant ex to die, find new love, or just chat, here is a good place. I got the ball rolling, lets see what Literotica has to say. Share why you are here and a little about yourself

or if you just need a good cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
 
Instead of self-pity, try to celebrate it!

Sometimes it sucks, recent breaks ups, etc... But in your case you should be putting yourself out there in a position that a girl who is worth your time and investment, can find you.
 
like i said, i take the good with the bad, this thread isnt really about me, its about all of you :)
 
Well I can't say I'm one of the lonely, but feel free to head over to my thread to look at my pics - they may cheer someone up! ;)
 
Back
Top