Looking for a thoughtful female writer

DarkWrite24

Virgin
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
14
I’m looking for a thoughtful female writer to do any of the stories below. Please PM me if interested. If you think you have another idea based on something you’ve read here, I’m happy to entertain it.

The Broken Feminist (a non-consent to consent story) - this will be a story about a strong woman (a top executive of a large corporation for example) who meets the male character (also an executive), and who during the course of a business deal is “taken” in her own office against her will. This act, however, unlocks something deep within her that she never realized she had - the desire to be under the yolk of a powerful man. My character recognizes this in yours from the beginning, and has had experience in ferreting out such women and taking them as his own. But she must now struggle with the new inner landscape she is experiencing - wanting to be under the my character’s control, while wrestling with what he had done to her to start this all off - while maintaining everything she had worked hard for as a strong woman - and my character, does not make her journey any easier. He wants her as his, and she - though she wants it deeply too - is fighting herself all the way.

Happily Married - a happily just married couple (maybe they were celibate Christians or Muslims before) have all kinds of sex all over the house and eventually start experimenting. Lots of sex, lots of fun, lots of exploration. There will still be a good degree of character development here, it’s not just “I fuck you oh yeah baby it feels so good” (BLEKH!)

The Galleria (an unusual and complex love affair) -
David Gracey is a billionaire playboy with a very dark streak. He creates a beautiful outdoor mall, with all of the latest brands, an extensive food court, entertainment of all kinds for all ages. But there is something very dark happening there hiding in plain sight. Gracey has been collecting prostitutes and slaves for years. Of all ages 18 and above, he has them working as sales associates in department stores and in all stores throughout the mall, as cashiers, janitorial staff and he even has out on any given day, 70 to 80 shoppers, casually cruising through the mall.

They are not dressed as prostitutes or slaves. They look like normal women. They look like mothers, daughters of wealthy and not so wealthy fathers, single women, groups of friends, laughing and enjoying themselves as they shop in the Galleria. But each of them wears a special ring on her left forefinger which must be displayed at all times.

Gracey invites his friends, potential business partners, people he refers to as “my guests“ and let’s them know that for the cheap price of $1000 a pop, they can have any woman that they see with the ring on her finger.

There are only two rules. First, his guess must be tested for infections and cleared before entering the mall. All of “Gracey’s Girls” are clean. And two, they can fuck however many of his girls however many times they want (for $1000 each penetration) however they so desire, but it must be out of sight of the regular shoppers. Every store has its back room, and the back rooms are where they must be “taken”. All they have to say, is “That’s a nice ring,” and “Gracey’s Girl” whoever she may be, must drop what she is going and show him to the back, so that he can have his way with her.

The story will start with Gracey himself making a visit to your character, a young cashier/sales associate in a clothing store, and “trying her out” in the back to his satisfaction. However the main story will be between another man - my character, who is an innocent, but wealthy shopper, and so happens to visit the store regularly and eventually falls for your character. He is not one of Gracey’s guests. There is cute flirting back and forth over time, and eventually my character and yours become friends, sharing meals during her lunch times, etc, until one day my character wants to take things further - but in order for yours to do so, she must dare to reveal to him what is actually happening, and this comes with great risk.

The story is between two people who genuinely want to be able to fall in love in an incredible difficult - and dangerous - situation. It will involve dangerous escapes, and somehow going up against one of the wealthiest and powerful men of the time, for the sake of love, and for the sake of what’s right. Will they be able to live happily ever after?
 
Back
Top