Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Partially exposed...

“Sure, why not, I’ve crossed the Rubicon already so what the hell.” Abi walked over and started to sit down in front of the fire when she realized that the chemise was a lot shorter than she had thought and as she bent to sit it rose up her thighs. She thought quickly about just ignoring it and allow to herself to be partially exposed. But she then modestly pulled the robe around her and sat down, She could feel the flesh of her thighs against the softness of the robe. “To answer your question, yes I have. We used to make mulled wine every year at Christmas when we hosted our annual departmental Christmas party. We… that is Greg, my ex and I. But it has been a couple years since I had any. I skipped the party last year!” She took the glass from Jo as it was handed to her. “You know that at this point I don’t think I will be driving anywhere and I very well may fall over asleep. Just a warning!” She smiled. “If you are trying to get me drunk you are succeeding where most have failed you know!” It was a joke, something that Abi wasn’t particularly good at, but hoped that Jo at least understood that she was trying to be funny and friendly.

Abi gazed into Jo’s eyes as she took the glass from her. She saw warmth there and it caused Abi to feel excited. Her break up and the move had left her feeling very alone and friendless. Her heart was beating faster. That familiar tingle had centered itself in her sensitive and erect nipples that were rubbing against the soft fabric of the chemise and between her legs causing her wetness to cover her inner thighs. She wondered if the scent of her arousal would be noticeable and blushed at the thought that it probably was. As she clinked glasses with Jo she let go of the robe that she had been holding closed and let it open slightly. The chemise had ridden up to the tops of her thighs. She looked down and then up at Jo. It was obvious that Jo had noticed and was enjoying the view of her exposed thighs, which caused Abi to blush again. She pulled the robe closed. “It has been a long time since I have worn anything quite this short.” But holding the robe closed she realized was a lost cause, so after another sip, she smiled and again locked eyes with Jo and let go of the robe letting it drape at her sides opening and revealing her thighs and chemise covered torso. "I think..." said Abi slightly embarrassed, "this robe is a little tight."
 
Last edited:
Spicing Things Up



attachment.php


Josephine did not mull her own wine. She took a shortcut. Cedar Creek Winery, an offshoot of Wisconsin’s venerable Wollersheim Winery, produced what they called Cedarburg Spice, a red wine already flavored with orange peel, lemon peel, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. She opened a bottle of this and poured half of its contents into one large ceramic mug, the other half into a matching mug. She set these in the microwave oven and set the timer for a minute and a half.

As she watched the drinks perform an repetitive pas de deux on the rotating glass plate, she thought of the first time she met Professor Wollersheim. In the late `80s, she and her then-fiancé stopped by the Wollersheim estate for a tasting. On that drizzly October day, no one else showed up to sample wines or tour the property. So, after sampling various vintages and buying a couple cases, they found themselves left alone to look around. In the main cellar, they came across Professor Wollersheim. Proud of and anxious to show off his new venture, he took them on a personal tour, introduced them to his winemaker and son-in-law, Philippe Coquard, and showed them every aspect of the enterprise. It remained one of Josephine’s happiest memories of her time with Brian. She found it telling that she always had to look back to the early years of their relationship to remember happy occasions.

The oven chimed and she removed the steaming mugs. Although not necessary, she added a cinnamon stick to each and carried them out to the conservatory where Abi sat by the fire. Her reminiscences had Josephine empathetic toward her guest’s obvious loneliness and, when she handed Abi her mug, their eyes met. To Josephine, it felt as if their souls had, as well. She sat down next to her and held up her drink in a silent toast.

Abi’s robe fell open as she touched the lip of her mug to Josephine’s. The chemise had ridden up to the tops of her legs. Feeling increasingly randy, Josephine could not help but take the opportunity to admire her exposed firm thighs and think of what lie between them, hidden in the shadows of her garments. Smiling slightly, Josephine looked up to find Abi watching her. The blush on Abi’s face deepened and she pulled the robe closed.

“It has been a long time since I have worn anything quite this short,” Abi suggested as she took another sip of the spiced wine. Then she smiled and again met Josephine’s warm gaze. Letting go of the robe to once more reveal her bare thighs and satin covered torso, she explained. “I think... um, this robe is a little tight.”

“Well, the logs are all birch and oak,” Josephine replied as she took a full sip of wine, her bright blue eyes never wavering from their fixation upon the depths of Abi’s own. “This fire will get very hot. That’s why I wore such a light robe. You may simply want to remove yours. After all, there’s no one here but us girls.”

 

Attachments

  • CdrSpice.jpg
    CdrSpice.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
Cast aside

Abi rarely felt attractive anymore and she did little to try to make herself attractive. But at this moment she felt sexually attractive. The silk gently rubbing tightly against her flesh, the shortness of the chemise that barely afforded her any modesty and the robe that was too tight to be drawn together in front leaving her body on display. She felt exposed and it excited her. She also felt deeply drawn to and attracted to Jo. She sipped her mug of wine and gazed into Jo’s eyes as she took ragged breaths. The connection was more than simple lust, she felt a deep spiritual connection which also made her fee sexually alive and aroused. In fact, her entire body was aflame as she sipped on the wine hardly able to speak. Her lips were wet with the wine.

“Well, the logs are all birch and oak,” Josephine replied as she took a full sip of wine, her bright blue eyes never wavering from their fixation upon the depths of Abi’s own. “This fire will get very hot. That’s why I wore such a light robe. You may simply want to remove yours. After all, there’s no one here but us girls.”

Abi took in a deep ragged breath, not breaking her gaze into Jo's eyes as she slowly set the mug down on a little table in front of the chair. She stood and simply dropped her arms to allow the robe to slip off her body. She stood frozen for a moment allowing Jo to take in the view: the silk of the chemise tightly hugging her body, accentuating her breasts, her erect nipples, her hips and her thighs which were all more or less visible. Holding the cup in one hand she bent over and picked up the robe and tossed it away from the chair, then holding the front of the hem of the chemise with her free hand she sat down and pulled the chemise down in front keeping her legs tightly together. But even so, the act of sitting caused the chemise to ride up again. Abi took the wine mug now in both hands and took a long sip. She set the mug down and leaned back starching her arms above her head, yawning and allowing her legs to part slightly giving Jo a slight view of the wetness of her upper thighs and the darkness between her legs. She finished her yawn but sat there without moving, gazing into Jo’s eyes and licking the wine from her lips. Abi felt drawn to Jo as if being pulled by a magnetic force.
 
Matthew 6:22




Even if Abi’s body language hadn’t provided ample proof of her desires, the manner of her prolonged eye contact did. Josephine felt a surge of lust she could no longer ignore. Her voice fell low and breathy. “You asked at dinner about the inspiration for my proposed research... why I’ve an interest in homoerotic imagery, especially lesbianism. All I said was true, but I left out one thing. I have a very personal passion for the topic.”

With only that warning, she leaned toward Abi, tilting her head in preparation for a prolonged kiss.


 
un baccio

Abi closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly feeling the touch of Jo’s soft moist lips as they shared a prolonged gentle kiss. Abi savored the feel of Jo’s lips and took in a deep breath inhaling her scent. Abi gently placed her right hand on Jo’s head, stroking her hair gently. They parted slowly and sensuously allowing their lips to remain touching as a more passionate kiss followed. Abi opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to gently dance with Jo’s. She moved her other hand to Jo’s shoulder and pulled her in close, feeling her body against her own, the silk of their garments rubbing as their breasts cuddled together. Abi’s heart was beating. There was nothing rushed, nothing insistent just a slow and sensuous savoring of the sensations. Abi felt like a wave had washed over her and filled her body with affection and desire.

As the kiss ended she looked at Jo, panting slightly,a gentle smile with her eyes brimming with tears. “The only reason I didn’t politely decline your initial offer is because I also have an personal passion.” Abi stepped away from Jo for a moment, “I consider myself bi-sexual, but men interest me less and less.” She stepped back to Jo and put her arms around her, “I am probably not the right person for the research project, but perhaps I can contribute to your project in other ways.” Abi gently pulled Jo close again and kissed her again passionately.
 
Pun Not Intended




Any of Josephine’s lingering trepidation faded as Abi enthusiastically and repeatedly returned her kiss. Abi’s academic qualifications to collaborate on Josephine’s upcoming research now seemed a trivial concern. Breaking their kiss, Josephine whispered.

“You’ve been so lonely. You deserve better. Please... let me fill that void.”

 
It begins

Abi entered into another passionate kiss and tight embrace. As they kissed deeply Abi ran her hands over Jo’s back, moving up from her ass to her neck, face and head. The kiss slowly came to an end and Abi released her embrace taking Jo hands in hers. “You are so sweet. You know, I am kind of neurotic. I don't know whether you have noticed yet. and I’ve been told that I am a high-maintenance lover. So, don’t say you weren’t warned.” Abi lifts Jo’s hand to her lips and and gently began to kiss Jo's hand and fingers. As she does she takes in a deep breath and the scent of Jo’s private manipulations during the time she was starting and tending the fire now dried on her fingers now filled Abi's senses. With her tongue Abi gently licked and sucked Jo's fingers, savoring the taste as she locked eyes with Jo.
 
Last edited:
High Maintenance




Josephine sighed when Abi began to gently lick and suck her fingers. The sensual obsequiousness of this action made Josephine’s loins ache with desire. Too many months had passed since she’d had a lover, longer since one who showed such instinctive devotion.

“A ‘high-maintenance lover’ I can handle,” Josephine assured her, her voice deep with lust. “As for me, I’m a demanding one.”

 
Abi submits

Abi finished sucking Jo’s fingers, tasting her and as Jo spoke she felt a wave of desire course through her body. “I know, I can tell. No one else has been able to get me to drink with them for a long time. But you make me want to obey you!” Abi took Jo’s hand and kissed her palm. moved her hands around Jo’s body brought her in for another embrace and deep passionate kiss.
 
Obedience Training




Josephine audibly moaned when Abi expressed her desire to obey. It confessed so much about her sexual nature. Trembling, Josephine struggled to maintain a steady voice.

“Then obey me,” she practically gasped. “Remove that nightie.... Lay down by the fire.”

 
Abi obeys

Abi could feel her heart beating as she stepped back, her eyes locked with Jo’s. Trembling she slipped the straps of the nightgown off her shoulders and tugged on the garment pulling it down to her breasts. As it was a little tight Abi had to pull it again to get it past her breasts and it fell to her hips. She stood for a moment allowing Jo to drink in the sight of her naked breasts. Abi’s breasts were slightly larger than the 36c bra she wore and after nursing 4 children they sagged so that the nipples arched downwards. Her small pink nipples were erect and tingling. Abi gave another tug and the nightie fell to the floor and she was naked. Unshaved, but slightly trimmed she was nevertheless obviously wet as her moisture glistened off of her thighs. Abi again stood naked allowing Jo to take in the sight of her nude body. Then she walked over to the fire grabbed a pillow and lay down on the carpet in front of the fire placing the pillow under her head she opened her legs to give Jo her first view between her legs. Finally Abi placed her hands on the floor in a gesture of submissive and gazed lovingly and lustfully at Jo.
 
Radiance




Josephine openly and unashamedly ogled Abi’s body as she slowly stripped, then presented herself before the fire. Its orange radiance made her shapely body glow. Josephine appreciated her erect nipples, flat tummy between the points of her hips, and the trimmed pubes allowing a view of her glistening womanhood.

Shedding her robe but leaving her
chemise on, Josephine reclined on her side next to Abi. Now, Josephine’s gaze focused on Abi’s eyes only as she softly cupped the side of her face with her right hand and whispered. “You are an incredibly beautiful... desirable... woman....”

She leaned over and kissed her with all the passion in her soul.

 
passion

Abi had not felt desirable for a while and Jo’s words touched her soul and caused her eyes to tear. She turned towards Jo and felt her breasts move and droop to the side of her body as she responded to Jo’s kiss, returning the passion and moving her hand down Jo’s silk covered back to her uncovered legs and then caressing her legs and moving her hand up to her ass which was now slightly uncovered. Abi and Jo’s bodies were entwined, their mouths locked, tongues dancing passionately, hands moving gently and tenderly up the sides of their bodies.
 
Heat




After a considerable time caressing Abi’s breasts and stroking her stiff nipples, Josephine slid her right hand slowly down Abi’s side and across her left thigh to settle on her sodden womanhood. The warmth from the fire barely competed with the ardent heat she found there. As she softly French kissed Abi, Josephine pressed her middle finger down upon Abi’s silken folds.

 
sensuous

With her eyes closed Abi savored the sensations as she continued to kiss Jo, at times breaking away from her mouth and using her tongue and lips on Jo’s neck but always returning to her succulent mouth. Abi could not help but whimper softly as Jo manipulated her nipples and breasts as they had always been very erotically sensitive. As Jo moved from her breasts and slid her hand down between her legs Abi moaned gently as she opened her legs wider. She felt Jo slip between her folds and it caused her to take in a quick ragged breath as another high pitch moan slipped out. For her part Abi had moved her hand to Jo’s thighs and slipped between her legs gently caressing her moist inner thighs and luxuriating in running her hand over Jo’s mound inside her wet folds.
 
Prediction




The entire length of Josephine’s middle finger easily slipped into Abi. Josephine growled deeply — like a hungry beast — her lust peaking when Abi’s hand settled upon her own womanhood. Gathering her lover’s moisture upon her fingertip, Josephine moved it up to teasingly caress Abi’s clitoris. Josephine broke their kiss to whisper breathlessly.

“This time... soon... I’ll make you come.... Next time... I may make you beg....”

 
touch me

Hearing Jo’s erotic words Abi whimpered and said nothing, her eyes gazing at Jo communicated her submission. She felt the finger enter her and then move over her clitoris that caused her breathing to become even more ragged and increased her whimpering. Abi moved her finger that had been toying with Jo’s folds to her lips and wiped them on her lips and then licked and sucked her finger that was covered with Jo’s womanly juice. Abi savored the taste and moved her wet fingers then back between Jo’s legs pushed her hand again over Jo’s mound, though her bush and between her legs, slipping two fingers now inside of her, pulling out and toying with her clitoris and then back inside. Abi could feel the intensity growing inside of her entire body.
 
Pure Romance




Josephine moaned and grunted as Abi stroked her fold and clitoris, but she focused on giving pleasure, not succumbing to it. She found this a struggle. Abi’s expression of lustful anticipation when she’d promised to later make her beg had Josephine desiring that singular amusement now. She wanted their first lovemaking, however, to consist or pure romance.

To that end, as she increased the speed with which she caressed Abi’s clitoris, she whispered sincerely: “You’re a special woman, Abigail.... I’m going to make you feel special.”

 
almost there...

The intensity in her body began to increase and as Jo increased her speed Abi lost her concentration and began to moan and whimper louder. She was now on her back and opened her legs as far as she could. She pulled her hand from between Jo’s legs and moved it to her face again licking her fingers but this time also wiping her wet fingers on her face as she continued to passionately kiss Jo. Abi felt herself about to go over the edge… the build grew more and more intense….. Abi got louder as she moaned....
 
We’ll Get There




Josephine loved this moment, having a lover on the verge of orgasm. Again, she had to resist the urge to pull away and make Abi beg for relief. The time for that would come.

Now, she simply wanted to make her new lover feel in pleasure the amount of joy she had already brought into her life. She began flicking her slick fingertip as rapidly as she could upon Abi’s stiff clitoris. Breaking their kiss, Josephine leaned back to witness and cherish Abi’s expression up to and during her inevitable orgasm.

 
over the edge

With a scream Abi went over the edge, she closed her legs on Jo’s hand but with her own hands she grabbed Jo’s hand to keep it in place. She squeezed her legs together as another wave coursed through her body and finally a third wave brought her to tears and she began to cry and then to sob uncontrollably, still holding Jo’s hand between her legs. Slowly she released Jo’s hand and curled herself up into a ball as she sobbed and cried.
 
Wonderful




Josephine considered making a lover come the greatest ego boost in the world. The better the orgasm she elicited, the better she felt. Abi’s climax made her feel fantastic!

When Abi’s reactions subsided, Josephine gathered her in her arms, stroked her hair, and whispered. “That was wonderful, Darling.... You’re wonderful.”

 
more

Abi smiled through her tears as she had slowly regained control of herself. Then she kissed Jo, a wet and gentle, yet passionate kiss. “It was incredibly wonderful,” she whispered as she kissed her again and moved her hand slowly over Jo’s body, squeezing her breasts through the silk of Jo’s nightgown and gently pinching her nipples she moved her hand back between Jo’s legs and began to explore Jo’s folds. Jo was wet and Abi slipped a finger between Jo’s lips and inside of Jo, pulling out slowly and beginning to caress her clitoris. She did this several times. As the kiss ended, Abi looked at Jo with love and passion in her eyes, “let me…” was all she said and Abi began to move herself down Jo’s body nuzzling her breasts and tummy as she positioned herself between Jo’s legs.
 
Seeking Dependence




Josephine sighed with inflamed desire. She relished the soft caress of Abi’s lips and trailing hair as her new lover moved down across her neck, her breasts, and her tummy. Too soon, but not soon enough, Abi lay on her own stomach between Josephine’s open legs. Josephine raised herself on her elbows and looked down to gaze lovingly into Abi’s eyes and moan. “Addict me to you....”

Josephine spread her thighs further and tilted her hips to better offer Abi her yearning womanhood.

 
your turn

Abi gazed into Jo’s eyes from between her legs as she began to gently kiss her lips and nuzzle her thighs, bush and labia with her nose as she peppered kisses all over Jo’s inner thighs, her mound and womanly folds. Then with the flick of her tongue she slipped between into the crack of her lips and found her clitoris. Slowly with her fingers she pulled Jo’s lips apart and began to gently kiss and lick her clit, taking her time. “You are a beautiful woman and you have a beautiful cunt,” she said softly as she began to flick Jo’s clit with her tongue toying with the entrance of her vagina with a finger. Then as Abi eased a finger inside she sucked Jo’s clitoris slowly into her mouth and began to suck on it gently, licking it and bearing down on it with her tongue. As she pulled her fingers out and moved her tongue to the entrance and pushed her tongue into Jo’s vagina as far as it would go and then back up to her clitoris with her mouth sucking now a little harder, flicking it and bearing down on her special place as she began to establish a rhythm with her fingers moving in and out of Jo and with her tongue and lips.
 
Back
Top