Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Fred, I have told you many times what a treasure you are and you do it all with grace and kindness......

Nothing is more important than your health and we love you!! :heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

talikat...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

no way your 55..so damn sexy

Attachments

• beautiful-birthday.jpg
    beautiful-birthday.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 46
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILE.png
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILE.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 41
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1.jpeg
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40
The lovely Karabare and I in near matching robes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB805628-0A23-4F77-AF54-C2639AAB9404.jpg
    FB805628-0A23-4F77-AF54-C2639AAB9404.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 40
One that I was lucky enough to do with this sweetheart of a man. This sweet man has kept track of the day we started talking and was kind enough to recently send me a "Happy 2 year anniversary" message. He has been here for me a lot in those 2 years, and there are times when I have really leaned on him for strength. He has gladly given it, even when he didn't have much to give. One of the many friends I am thankful to have gained by my time on Lit. :heart::heart:

The Sexy HardWolfxx and I...

attachment.php

Last edited:
One that I was lucky enough to do with this sweetheart of a man. This sweet man has kept track of the day we started talking and was kind enough to recently send me a "Happy 2 year anniversary" message. He has been here for me a lot in those 2 years, and there are times when I have really leaned on him for strength. He has gladly given it, even when he didn't have much to give. One of the many friends I am thankful to have gained by my time on Lit. :heart::heart:

attachment.php

Beautiful post and pics, thank you both for sharing!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054734&stc=1&d=1537158384

A lovely paired photo. Almost as though you used the same shirt. :devil:

This is great!

Lovely, ladies! Such a good match!

Nicely done ladies :)

Simply beautiful, I love the softness and light, thank you ladies!!! :rose::rose:

Absolutely gorgeous- makes me wanna go shopping for floaty robes :heart:

Very good likeness.

Very pretty. You both look great. I still have the one we did years ago in opposite colored bras and robes. Black/red.

thank you all. Icy1 is a gem of a woman.

It's photos like these and comments like that ^^^^ one that give me hope for humanity, I love it and you two look great, thank you for sharing this Sassy and HardWolfXX!! :heart::heart:

Stunning legs, ladies - what a gorgeous view :)

I think there could be a decent market for personalised vibrators. I wonder what the most popular messages would be?

There are some that can be engraved. (by Crave come to mind) They're pretty.

Indie and Honey, I had forgotten about that pic, it's amazing. :heart:

Back