Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Chronicling the efforts to hide your fabulous tits might make for a very compelling thread.

haha. that could be kind of funny

Definitely!!!!
well nice to have that sorted out

Well, who am I to argue with Aristotle?

Girlie drinks? Neat Bourbon with a little umbrella and a pink straw?

so I guess if titties make you happy, then the only thing to do is pursue more titties ;)

and no, no matter what glass or decorations, neat bourbon is not girlie. It will have to be a cocktail. maybe a modified sour, an apple pie tea, a julep, oh a pecan milk punch, cranbourbonorange, black cherry bourbon hot chocolate, see where I am going. bourbon neat, not girlie, must not only be made to look frou-frou to be girlie, but must also be made to taste sweet.

And now a pointless ramble that is really going nowhere. A handful of observant folks notice I have a hair wrap in my hair lol. Well last week, my son found some large beads off lord knows what in our house. He likes to do my hair occasional, which basically means pulling and knotting the hell out of it. Doesn’t actually bother me, I had many younger siblings over the years (both of my parents are on their 4th marriages, so yeah many siblings came and went over the years). And then I worked with children a lot in my teens, so I grew accustomed to having my hair pulled as children “styled” it. Did a few bad hairstyles myself. The most notable is when my cousin was like 7 and I was like 5. We found a scissors and decided to cut each other’s hair. I had near waist length hair at the time. She cut basically a giant upside down U in my hair. Though luckily for me, my hair was so long, my mom ended up giving me a just above the shoulder bob cut to fix it. My cousin on the other hand had short, thin, fine hair so while I cut a lot less, hers just wasn’t salvageable in any way. She ended with up with a short tight 80s perm. Another common bad hair design was later in elementary school, my best friend, Kristen, was a black girl. We would do each others hair all the time. I would end up teasing hers to hell to get that poofy 80s look and she would put so many oils in mine it took many shampoos to get it out. I am sure her mom probably had to spend an hour pulling out all the teasing. Must have killed our moms to bite their tongues as they knew what hair travesties were taking place.

Anyway, so my son sees beads and wants me to put them in my hair like the girls at school do, since he can’t really do braids, he asks me. So, I made two small braids and added the beads. He thought it looked pretty but a few days later, the braids were starting to look rough, and he pointed out they didn’t really hold up like the girls at school. I have had cornrows before, though I’d never be able to do them myself. Side note, I actually never intended to get cornrows, it was before the time I had heard of cultural appropriation, I simply went to the Caribbean. Not sure if this has changed, as I haven’t been in a decade, but being an American female tourist in the Caribbean is very interesting. The moment you step out, you are swarmed fast. People are draping dresses over you, children are tying bracelets around your wrists, women start braiding your hair on the street. Every step you take someone is saying “hey pretty lady, hey pretty lady” “hey gorgeous” etc etc, of course it is immediately followed by “buy my crap”. I have no idea how a long haired female tourist manages to make it out of the Caribbean without hair braids, my last was waiting for a shuttle as soon as I arrived. My first was like 20 minutes after the first island stop. It is like until you have them, women just keep trying. I cave fast. I also cave with all the kids selling bracelets, and many of the men draping the dresses lol. I actually enjoy it though. Amazingly friendly people and shopping comes to me just standing there. I like when shopping just comes to me. Is it still like that or has the street/beach braiding practice change since braids on Caucasians are a hot button issue in America? I am kind of stuck what to do in the future. I mean I get it sucks big donkey balls for an African American women to hear things like “Bo Braids” “Kardashian Braids” or whatever the fuck and having the media praise rich white women for what others told them they looked unprofessional in. I get that in Africa the braid style designates the tribe, marital, and social status. I am also aware that throughout South America and the Caribbean braids often held messages relevant to escaping the slave trade. But flip side, people long have traded in displaying their culture as a form of a cultural exchange to tourists for money. In America, the Amish sell their quilts, the Pennsylvania Dutch sell their hex signs, Hawaii and the marketing and improper wearing of lei, Louisiana creole crafts and voodoo dolls. When I go Louisiana or the Bahamas, I don’t get burgers and fries. I eat crawfish and conch. These women that corner you and braid your hair are just trying to make a living, the braids look really awesome, it is so much less work than constantly brushing hair, and like my son, all he sees is the girls have such cool braids with shiny beads and it makes them look pretty. Are braids on Caucasian chicks even a hot button topic for like UK tourists? Are Namibia tribes annoyed about all the people in other countries whose braid pattern happens to reflect a meaning for that specific tribe? Is it weird that I am putting this much thought into hair, which I normally don’t care about? Isn't it just not right people to tell any people how they can and can’t wear their hair? Of course, I do work for a company who but in a special rule banning “green and purple mohawks” after an employee started coming in with a green and purple mohawk. I thought it was stupid though, if someone wants a purple and green mohawk, rock that mohawk.

Anyway, back on point, so I explained that while my hair is really long, those pretty braids are a skill and takes talent and experience that I don’t have. I mentioned to him that when I was a girl, what I would do is hair wraps, basically I first learned at summer camp, where we made friendship bracelets, but we also made the bracelets in each others hair by wrapping the thread around a strand as we made a bracelet. Of course, he wanted me to show him, so I did a spiral knot wrap in my hair. Haven’t done one in over 20 years (last was when I was a summer camp counselor) but I remembered immediately. Thus, now I have a hair wrap so I can wear pretty beads because my son thinks they make my prettier. Lol. I don’t think thread wraps are offensive, right, just tacky as hell for someone over 13? Well, hey it matches my plastic pink heart lanyard, also my son’s doing. When they have a good week at school, they get to pick a toy from the treasure box. He saw a pink heart bracelet that he wanted me to have, so picked it for me rather than a toy for himself. Of course, my arm isn’t the size of a kindergartners, but he knew this, and wanted me to make it into a pretty necklace, so now I wear a plastic pink heart on my lanyard every day. Actually, the amount of tacky jewelry I have is exceptional. Thrift store costume jewelry is his go to gift for me. Of course, I remember when I was his age, for Christmas they had santa’s workshop at my school. I usually bought my mom a $1 ring lol.

So yeah, My hair wrap not only matches my pink plastic heart necklace, but also matches my Justice fuzzy flamingo socks, and my current rainbow nails (I am testing several brands of nail polish to see which is the most durable)

tacky picture to follow.

Also, my boss's boss just reminded us yearly reviews are due. I fucking hate yearly reviews. we have to write our own. It is so hard. first they don't want us to be too short, but they also limit the words per section and even the final paragraph. You don't want to sound braggy. but he reminded us we have to sell ourselves. this year he at least sent a reminded (due tomorrow) and gave us examples of what he doesn't want.

including
I try hard
I do what I can
I did my job

I will admit to being the queen of "I try". ugh. I try to make sure everything is prioritized correctly. I try to anticipate the customers' needs. I try to make sure the customer leaves with an understanding of the project plan. ugh. i hate reviews.

Also, my boss's boss just reminded us yearly reviews are due. I fucking hate yearly reviews. we have to write our own. It is so hard. first they don't want us to be too short, but they also limit the words per section and even the final paragraph. You don't want to sound braggy. but he reminded us we have to sell ourselves. this year he at least sent a reminded (due tomorrow) and gave us examples of what he doesn't want.

including
I try hard
I do what I can
I did my job

I will admit to being the queen of "I try". ugh. I try to make sure everything is prioritized correctly. I try to anticipate the customers' needs. I try to make sure the customer leaves with an understanding of the project plan. ugh. i hate reviews.

Self reviews are the worst *LOL* :rose:

I like it but I like it even more, after reading that story!!! :rose::rose::rose:

well thanks. though 50/50 I'd still do silly childish things without a child encouraging me. I am just fun like that

thank you

Self reviews are the worst *LOL* :rose:

I fucking now. I have half a mind to just answer with "I'm too sexy for your review" and "I am just fucking awesome. you know it, I know it, everyone knows it" hum. wonder if I can get a special rule adding no "fuck" to reviews.

well thanks. though 50/50 I'd still do silly childish things without a child encouraging me. I am just fun like that

thank you

I fucking now. I have half a mind to just answer with "I'm too sexy for your review" and "I am just fucking awesome. you know it, I know it, everyone knows it" hum. wonder if I can get a special rule adding no "fuck" to reviews.

*LOL*

including
I try hard
I do what I can
I did my job

I’ve never written a self review. I always refused as it’s what the supervisor gets paid for. I just used to say to him, if you like what I do, fuck off and leave me to it, and if you don’t, try and sack me. I lasted lots of years until I retired, so it worked.

Love your pic

I’ve never written a self review. I always refused as it’s what the supervisor gets paid for. I just used to say to him, if you like what I do, fuck off and leave me to it, and if you don’t, try and sack me. I lasted lots of years until I retired, so it worked.

Love your pic

hum, I think telling my boss or boss's boss to try and sack me has a very different meaning in america. Though both are pretty good looking. My boss's boss is super uptight though. My boss on the other hand....If I ever meet him, I might consider making a play in the right circumstances.

Looks like a pretty good combination thing you've got going on there. Everything comes together into all kinds of fun....;)

thanks, eh fun, tacky, wacky, guess it is all the same. well one thing we can count on at least, is I will not be rocking a mohawk. it is really hard to get really long hair to stand up like that. my hair would need underwire or something.

My boss....If I ever meet him, I might consider making a play in the right circumstances.

Have you never met your boss??

We have to write our own reviews,

A completely pointless exercise, your fucked if you give a glowing account of yourself, or if you point out perceived faults, something to pass among the bosses to give themselves a good laugh.

fuck off and leave me to it, and if you don’t, try and sack me

A dangerous game to play, giving him the excuse to give you the boot.

It will have to be a cocktail. maybe a modified sour, an apple pie tea, a julep, oh a pecan milk punch, cranbourbonorange, black cherry bourbon hot chocolate, see where I am going. bourbon neat, not girlie, must not only be made to look frou-frou to be girlie, but must also be made to taste sweet.

Spoken like a lady who has quaffed a few.

My boss....If I ever meet him, I might consider making a play in the right circumstances.

Have you never met your boss??

I have never met my boss. 6 years ago we might have been in the same building at the same time, but we both worked for different teams. He might not even know what I look like as I have not added any person pictures to my company portfolio.

We have to write our own reviews,

A completely pointless exercise, your fucked if you give a glowing account of yourself, or if you point out perceived faults, something to pass among the bosses to give themselves a good laugh.

Exactly. It is so difficult to walk the correct line.

fuck off and leave me to it, and if you don’t, try and sack me

A dangerous game to play, giving him the excuse to give you the boot.

Lol. Yeah. Though they probably wouldn't terminate someone, but not doing it is forfeiting the yearly raise.

It will have to be a cocktail. maybe a modified sour, an apple pie tea, a julep, oh a pecan milk punch, cranbourbonorange, black cherry bourbon hot chocolate, see where I am going. bourbon neat, not girlie, must not only be made to look frou-frou to be girlie, but must also be made to taste sweet.

Spoken like a lady who has quaffed a few.

Oh yes, but yeah I am too old for straight liquor, well until I am buzzed, then bring it on.

I personally don't either, but a vast majority do, and I see their point. It is more about the media and society's perception of them camparitively than the actual person wearing it. I get both sides, and it seems an insane debate on its own, but it stems from a bigger issue that is valid. So yeah, not an easy answer. And either way, an individual's opinion doesn't mean much on either side.

Tacky or not...still lovely and luscious. ;)

Well thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back