Talia's campus fun (closed)

JUst a little unnerving lately but I will get used to it again. Accept it as safe and good.

She smiled to him and sat back taking a long drink of her wine.

My love, if you don’t want people to stare, cover your head with a bag, your body with a babushka and never set foot on a dance floor

Or embrace it, enjoy your talent, and embrace your beauty

He kissed her

And hopefully never forget the man who loves you?

She wasn't fond of his wording but guessed he thought he was encouraging as she took another sip of her drink. Kissing him softly

I know and I love you too.

He realized he should have stated it differently, he seemed to not be finding the right words anywhere tonight

She was a stunningly beautiful woman and an incredible dancer

Men, women, everyone would notice her...it was impossible not to

He sat back, maybe he was trying to hard, he took a long sip of his gin and tonic and sat back just watching the dancing and trying to better synch with her mood

She was getting better but as Dr. Blackwind told them it would be a long road. She just watched the others dance for a bit till her nerves calmed and sighed.

So what should we do? Sit here is n silence talk or dance again?

He looked, and was angry, how long had he cared for her, devoted himself to her

Walked on eggshells and loved her

I don't know, I wanted to dance, you asked to sit, i tried to talk but apparently offended you, silence seemed to be my only avenue left...

He caught himself

Lover, I don't know...I am trying but sometimes I just don't know what to do ...I want you to be happy, I want us to be happy...but I need help

She sighed.

Dr Blackwind said it would take time. I came out here went out to eat to be with you but yes I still get scared I still feel panic about it. I have been out of the house today longer than I have been comfortable with it for you.

He feels bad

Nods his head

"yes, of course, I'm sorry"

"I would love to dance, I will always want to dance with you...but we don't have to...talk to me, how does it feel to be out like this again...what do you need and what do you want? I enjoy the energy of the people, sitting here with you, but we can go somewhere alone, outside of these people, talk, watch a move, sit and read, I just want to help you?"

She just sat there for a moment.

maybe one more song and then yeah home... just... getting a little overwhelmed

Dancing or listening?

Either was fine with Rick

He shouldn't have been frustrated she really was trying hard and had pushed herself a lot today

We could dance one more song.

She smiled to him she was a little tense but she wanted to feel that close to him again.

He stood up and took her hand, walking her back to the dance floor

As it happened, the music slowed and he pulled her close feeling her hands clasped behind his head

The swayed to the music...feeling like it was just them...his girl in his arms, leaning in to kiss her, just them in the sea of other couples

She curled close and felt safer like this as they danced one last song here. It had been nice but she wanted to get back home with him safe and secure. She hated feeling like this but knew it was a process and accepted it as they danced and moved about the floor

The dance was nice, much slower and more romantic than their earlier dance

But this seemed perfect for the moment

The music ended, and he gave her a soft kiss

Thank you for trying, I know it is hard, but each step is a move toward getting back...but....

Let's go home Lover

Yes... home.

She smiled and curled against his shoulder and arm after the kiss as they walked from the club.

She smiled curled against his arm as they walked. She was ready to go home it was all getting a little overwhelming.

They were still a few blocks from home

Suddenly, a clap of thunder gave short warning to a steady, yet warm summer rain

Rather than run, he spun her into an embrace and a long sweet kiss

It has been a long time since we kissed in he rain, too long

She whimpered into the kiss and hugged him close. She curled closer against him as the kiss broke.

We really should get home

He reluctantly broke the kiss, “Of course” she just wasn’t the same adventurous girl anymore

They walked home, drenched as they approached her place

But there at her doorway was another drenched flower, Megan

“I see you two are finally home, I hope you had a nice time!” She remarked dripping with sarcasm

It was obvious she had been waiting a while

We got something to eat after dance team and guessing he didn't look at the weather as we decided to walk. It's been good if not a little nerve wracking therapy form me as Dr Blackwind suggested

She went from furious to simply irritated and impatient. She didn’t know quite what to make of the young girl she had so thoroughly hated for the way both her father and fiancé looked at her.

Could I come in for a minute and get out of the rain, I haven’t seen my fiancé for a while, and you two have apparently been so busy he couldn’t write or call, let alone visit

She nodded and opened the door. Yeah come in dry off its fine.

She nodded to her.

I am sure I have coffee or hot tea we could make.

Tea would be wonderful, honey if you have it, otherwise sugar is fine

She took Rick's arm and walked into the apartment

So, Talia how are you?

I have missed my fiance here, I hope he is helping you?

He has been helping. Talking me down from nightmares and going with me to my therapy with DrBlackwind and even encouraged to to go to dance team today

Back