Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

I think in the right space I would be open to getting a handjob or being sucked off. I dont think I'm ready to return the favor.
 
As Always it is a matter of Perception

I may not be clear on the subject. Are we talking oral and or more? I would like to receive more so in one sense and give more so in another. Although not that experienced but very ready to experience more. Maybe a pic will tell more about what I want to receive and by deduction the other is what's I am interested more in giving.
 

Attachments

  • 20171019_125356_HDR_resized_resized_2.jpg
    20171019_125356_HDR_resized_resized_2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
Fuck yeah. I want to do nothing but suck a dick and then leave the man wanting more.....
 
I have long fantasized about sucking a guys cock and letting him fuck my ass, but have no real desire for the other way around.
 
Reciprocation

I have long fantasized about sucking a guys cock and letting him fuck my ass, but have no real desire for the other way around.
 
I may not be clear on the subject. Are we talking oral and or more? I would like to receive more so in one sense and give more so in another. Although not that experienced but very ready to experience more. Maybe a pic will tell more about what I want to receive and by deduction the other is what's I am interested more in giving.

Basically I want the cock inside me. Either place is fine.
 
I prefer to give. Love the feeling of it growing in my mouth. Love that I am pleasing my partner and am there for the sole purpose of getting him to nut.
 
Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

I want nothing in return I prefer to suck but if he wants to fuck me it's his to
 
It's a favorite of mine to give to someone, let them get off, and then walk away. I get myself off later with the memory ...
 
More and more, my inner seeking is leading to a realization that I truly do not identify as a particular gender. My natural sexual desires are queer. I am at peace with the fact that I have both feminine and masculine traits. I find this a comforting understanding of myself.

There is a deep pleasure at surrendering yourself to a lover, of being seduced by someone that desires you. I am a bottom, of course, and much of that comes from my desire to please a lover and surrender myself to his needs. While biologically and physically I am male, my desires go beyond that.
 
My desires are opposite. And although they only include shemales, my interest is in sucking and taking their cock.
 
Back
Top