bfg's hideout

Yeah the Urban legend as he is known, is pretty good.
I am a fan of Cold Chisel, Jimmy Barns, just fantastic rock music.

I would think you have probably heard some of the songs but not known who they were maybe.

check out you tube it is great music.

Hey BFG, thought I would stop in and say hello, hope you are having a nice day:)

7762cd1401b2eee4db474343516f9681.jpg

Just stopping by to say hi :). Enjoying the upturn in the weather here, certainly lifts the Monday blues.

Hello, everyone! I woke up earlier to see sunshine streaming through the windows. Then, I turned over and went back to sleep. I'm being lazy today.

I started a new story with cgraven. I've never done a sci-fi, other beastie story before. I don't think I would or could ever write from that side, as an alternate species, but Martians are almost like us, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I get to be the scientist that goes to Mars...and I'm a virgin...what a sacrifice I am making. I wonder what dark things he has planned....

I started a new story with cgraven. I've never done a sci-fi, other beastie story before. I don't think I would or could ever write from that side, as an alternate species, but Martians are almost like us, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I get to be the scientist that goes to Mars...and I'm a virgin...what a sacrifice I am making. I wonder what dark things he has planned....
sounds like it should be very interesting ;):rolleyes::D:D

I will be in charge of wardrobe when the movie comes out
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi BFG

Hope you don't mind me dropping in and leaving a bottle of red wine and a bunch of spring flowers together with love from across the pond :rose:

Just passing and I thought I'd say 'hi' to my friend.
Barefoot Girls & Bad Girls
both have something to look forward to

Hi BFG

Hope you don't mind me dropping in and leaving a bottle of red wine and a bunch of spring flowers together with love from across the pond :rose:

You are always more than welcome here, especially when you need a break! Thank you for the wine and flowers! :rose:

Back