Strap-on experiences

Re: Wow - I have to agree with PBWalker

sweetsubsarahh said:


... The only way I knew he wanted this was I found some chat archives where he had been talking this up with some naughty gals. We both chat with other people - that wasn't the issue - but the subject matter was. I'd asked him about it before, and he always said he wasn't interested. Even when I confronted him with the archives, he STILL denied it!! How is that for the homophobic reaction?

I think that sort of thing is far more common than most men would have us believe. Also, when I suggested that she spring it on her boyfriend, which she'd already stated that she might. I meant spring it on him in the sense that if she comes out of the bathroom wearing it, her boyfriend will be forced to react to it and to deal with that reaction. In other words, that will force a dialogue where, as with your experience, her boyfriend may simply deny, deny, deny if asked about it. If he's into that, then the visual of his girlfriend wearing one is sure to elicit a reaction. In the interest of clarity, I'd like to make it plain that I did not mean that she should ram it in his ass.
 
Re: Re: Wow - I have to agree with PBWalker

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I think that sort of thing is far more common than most men would have us believe. Also, when I suggested that she spring it on her boyfriend, which she'd already stated that she might. I meant spring it on him in the sense that if she comes out of the bathroom wearing it, her boyfriend will be forced to react to it and to deal with that reaction. In other words, that will force a dialogue where, as with your experience, her boyfriend may simply deny, deny, deny if asked about it. If he's into that, then the visual of his girlfriend wearing one is sure to elicit a reaction. In the interest of clarity, I'd like to make it plain that I did not mean that she should ram it in his ass.


The point remains that you are forcing an elicit response in a very negative way. A way that is more than likely to result in a negative outcome. What do you have against simple discourse? It's clearly obvious that this is a touchy subject with most males. I think you may be pushing one of your fantasies into the equation in order to see a man bend to the will of a woman once he is presented with her desire to ream his ass. This act doesn't necessarily have to be about power exchange! It could just be about one partner giving pleasure to another, especially if it's carried out in a loving, caring way as sweetsubsarahh has mentioned.

In the end, it's clearly obvious that your advice will result in failure more times than just simple plain old everyday conversation. Wow... isn't that neat? In addition, once the female as approached the male in the manner you suggest and he says no... do you ever, EVER think he will say yes? I highly doubt it. With the other method advised by many people here, at least you can keep the discourse going. And in many cases, as sweetsubsarahh points out, he will eventually come around. So chaulk that up as another bonus.

PBW

PBW
 
It has to be loving -

I know if I'd approached the situation with - on your knees you worm! - it wouldn't have worked for us. We're not into that (many couples are) but it isn't what we wanted.

I was initially annoyed because he'd been hiding it from me; we got past that in a hurry!!

And I didn't push the situation. He thought about it for a couple of days, then told me he wanted to try it. I'm glad it worked; he got to fulfill an obvious fantasy, and this has enabled us to explore a few more things we've always wanted to try. . .

Life is good! ;)
 
Men's anal reluctance?

Supporting Zipman's hypothesis:

This thread. Very few males admitting to anal penetration with an object; only one admitting with prick.
Typical XXX porn movies and typical literotica porn. Male being penetrated with strap on is rarely shown; I've only seen it in one 'feminist' porn movie.

Supporting CBW's view of male kink receptivity:

I agree that an aroused male with a hot female will try a whole lot of kinky things, and prior 'sensitive' discussion is not
necessary.
Specifically, rim jobs are not uncommon in porn movies; most guys, I think, would accept.

Partial anal penetration with fingers is pretty common too. A well known hooker's method of making the guy come in a hurry. Turned down by relatively few, I suspect.

===
So the sticking point, is possibly the cock-like dildo; yes I do see it commonly causing homophobic uneasiness. OTOH, I don't see most males actually being *afraid* of the hot woman appearing with strap on, so long as it's not 10 long and 3 ins in diameter. And he finds himself grabbed and bent over by her two burly bodyguards.

If many would decline, I think they'd still be intrigued, and more likely amused than afraid. I think the 'fear' thing (regarding sexual events) is vastly less common in males; which may be why, in countless urban legends, they end up in the ER with flashlights and other remarkable things in their butts, that they just happened to 'fall on.'

Interesting topic.
 
If many would decline, I think they'd still be intrigued, and more likely amused than afraid. I think the 'fear' thing (regarding sexual events) is vastly less common in males; which may be why, in countless urban legends, they end up in the ER with flashlights and other remarkable things in their butts, that they just happened to 'fall on.'

I suspect that Jay-Lo or Carmen Electra could pound the asshole's of the Lion's share of the heterosexual male population without much prior discussion. I further suspect that an almost equal number would deny that it ever happen, except within the depths of their deepest masturbatory fantasies. The level of hostility that some men exhibit at the mere suggestion of this indicates some level of duplicity. Someone who didn't care wouldn't be so emotionally vested in denying it.

I worked as an operating room (surgical) tech for some years. And if the accounts of the people in the E.R. are to be believed, it's rather common for guys to come in with irretrievable foreign objects stuck in their rectums. And yes, as it was related to me on many occasions, they almost always say that they sat on the object or that their girlfriend got mad and jammed it in their ass while they were sleeping. Frankly, I don't see how it's even possible to sit on a gift-wrap tube full of de-clawed gerbils.
 
Last edited:
Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

Well conspiracy theories about men secretly yearning to have their asses reamed or not having a second thought when presented with a gorgeous female walking into their bedrooms, dildo flopping lewdly from her strap-on harness are all well and good in fantasyland. And maybe that provides some with an easy solution to an otherwise strange dilemma.

The truth is, most heterosexual men rarely think about their asses as a sexual erogenous zone. I'm sorry, but we don't. We don't drift thru the day wondering how that fat dildo would feel penetrating our tight virgin sphincters or filling out asses to capacity. And no matter how hot the chick is, we aren't just going to mechanically bend over and allow ourselves to be de-virgined. Just because a few men fantasize about being taken by a woman, doesn't mean that the majority will submit in the same manner. This thread is about experiences with strap-ons and about providing advice to women that would like to use a strap-on with their man. I think it behooves us to provide the best possible advice. Plus advice that actually has a chance of working. So, this is the advice of a single, switch, heterosexual male that has never been fucked with a strap-on, but has been forced to ponder about the topic quite a lot in the past.

What is the goal of fucking him with a strap-on? Is it to dominate him? Do you care if he has an orgasm? Do you want him to feel pain? Are you going to do it degrade and humiliate him? Or is it going to be done in a loving gentle way where you both work toward a mutual release? Is this going to be punishment? Or reward? Do you want him to become your little bitch slut boy? Or is this just another form of sex that you want to add to your toolkit? I think knowing this is going to ultimately answer the question of how to go about fucking him with the strap-on.

If you are like sweetsubsarahh and wish to do it in a loving, gentle manner, your best route is communication. Discussing your wants and needs, as well as his concerns and fears beforehand, away from the bedroom, is the best way to bring this out. Allow him to think about it. Let him ask the questions and even set some parameters. The goal is to make him feel as comfortable as possible. Start small and work up. The first time might only be a finger and a tongue. Pretty soon, he may be able to take a very small vibrator. Eventually, you will get to the point of using a regular sized dildo on him. Just remember, go at his pace and let him call the shots. Most men aren't so homophobic as to not enjoy having their ass played with. However, they don't want to have to deal with demeaning remarks just because they do enjoy it. For those reasons, this is something they choose to not discuss in public or with their friends. This is not a bad thing in my book. Why do homosexuals stay in the closet? I don't think people should look down upon someone just because they don't want to announce their kinks to the whole world. Remember, many (not all) men are mostly concerned about getting their rocks off. If this is something that makes them cum harder, and it's not something that is so painful or degrading to turn them off, they will probably be receptive to it. Be supportive and let them know it is turning you on (if it is). Let's remember, you are starting on this journey for you, so at least let them know you are being fulfilled (or not).

Now, if you are of the more brutish mind, like CBM, and you aren't so much concerned about his wants and needs, but rather more about dominating him, another strategy might be better employed. How rough and brutal you want to be is up to you. You may draw the line at causing injury. In that case, I would suggest a healthy dose of lubrication and a moderate sized dildo or vibrator. Use your beauty and feminity against him. Allow your sexuality to seduce him so you can ream his ass. Physically, you will have to take your time so as to not cause permanent injury, but the anus is a muscle and eventually you will be able to penetrate him. And of course, you can use all the humilating words you wish during this. Play to his weakness. Command him. These are probably the two extremes, although it is possible to go further in either direction.

Knowing your man is another key in either situation. Is he a submissive type? Or is he more dominating? Is he neither? Do you think or know that he enjoys humilation or degradation? Is he reasonable? You may find your self in between these two extremes. If you are unsure, I would suggest falling back to the more safe approach. I personally feel that if you go too far and scare him off, it's makes it 10 times harder to ever get him to come back to the negotiating table (so to say).

So... answer those two important questions first. 1) What is your ultimate goal? 2) What kind of man do you have? Once you have those two answers start your planning and go from there. This act can be done in a variety of ways. If you are still unsure, find a BB like this one and ask questions, present the situation in a non-specific manner (i.e., no names, etc) and see what advice you get. Try to cut down on any assumptions, they can be a killer.

As for the stories about men coming into the ER with objects stuck in their rectums, well I could tell you a few of my own. One of the bonuses of having a mother, father and sister that have about 90 years of OR experience between them. But guess what? For every story I have about a guy with something up his ass, I have two stories about a woman with something up her cunt or ass. Some people are just stupid. That doesn't mean you should draw conclusions about the majority of men or women from those few fucktards. Otherwise, I would just hate to see what people would say about Americans after reading the postings of CBM.

More on the male receptivity when highly aroused. If men were so receptive when presented with a beautiful woman and when they are so highly aroused, why do we not see more women having men sign over their cars and houses to them? I mean, women aren't stupid. Why do you think they'd just go for using the strap-on? Do you think that is more important than cash, car, home, etc.? Yes, I know men give up a lot to strippers and hookers. But most of those men have it to give or their are just fucktards. But I don't see the majority of men giving all their possessions away to every woman that arouses them. Let's be real. We do have brains. Yeah, sometime we don't act like it. But then, I think if you get a man highly aroused and then tell him you are taking his car or house, he'll lose that boner ricky tick. I think the same would be true for most anal virgins if you presented him with a strap-on. I find this whole theory about all males being receptive to any attractive female to be an over generalization of epic proportions. To me, it's no worse than saying all women are ho's.

PBW "It's virgin. For now. lol"
 
Last edited:
Re: Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

P. B. Walker said:
PBW "It's virgin. For now. lol"

1. The key word is "for now."

2. You know you want it.

Eb <PBW's worst nightmare>
 
Re: Re: Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

Ebonyfire said:
1. The key word is "for now."

2. You know you want it.

Eb <PBW's worst nightmare>


LOL... the nice thing about "for now" is that it's indefinite. <winks>

Hopefully I'll hold out til I'm about 40 and my sex drive goes into the toilet, and I won't even bother with sex anymore... lol j/k

PBW
 
Re: Re: Re: Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... the nice thing about "for now" is that it's indefinite. <winks>

Hopefully I'll hold out til I'm about 40 and my sex drive goes into the toilet, and I won't even bother with sex anymore... lol j/k

PBW

he, he,e you will be old and slow. Perfect!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

Ebonyfire said:
he, he,e you will be old and slow. Perfect!


And super cranky and bitchy from lack of sex. I pity the fool that tries it. LOL

PBW
 
Instructions

Eb - are you reading these posts?

PBW just gave you detailed instructions on how you can talk him out of his ass. ROFL
:rose:
 
Re: Instructions

Lilly4 said:
Eb - are you reading these posts?

PBW just gave you detailed instructions on how you can talk him out of his ass. ROFL
:rose:

I went away for a bit. He is just trying to tease Me. Shame on him taking advantage of a poor old Domme.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Treatise on Strap-on Fucking

P. B. Walker said:
And super cranky and bitchy from lack of sex. I pity the fool that tries it. LOL

PBW


Doing your Mr. T impression? It ain't working. I ain't afraid, and I'm no fool. You will give it up....eventually.
 
anal penetration on my bf is something i want to try (i've never done it before or had it done to me). i know if i wanted it he would let me purely because i told him to. however, i dont think he would feel very comfortable with the idea. he was sexually abused when he was younger, which is the main reason he has an aversion to it. maybe one day, when he feels comfortable enough we can give it a try, but i would never ask for it if i knew it was emotionally difficult for him.
 
AvaAdore said:
anal penetration on my bf is something i want to try (i've never done it before or had it done to me). i know if i wanted it he would let me purely because i told him to. however, i dont think he would feel very comfortable with the idea. he was sexually abused when he was younger, which is the main reason he has an aversion to it. maybe one day, when he feels comfortable enough we can give it a try, but i would never ask for it if i knew it was emotionally difficult for him.

That is perfectly understandable, particularly if the abuse involved anal penetration.
 
Me, my strap-on and a guy who didn't know he'd ever be fucked by a woman.

I posted this story a while ago at another forum. Thought it might make a good addition to the collection here since I haven't posted here for a while. By the way: Hi Folks :D



Did I spoil the story for you now?

Well, tough shit.


I went out tonight and just got back home (4.30am here) and well, I pulled at a local club and I pulled well. I was a bit tipsy already, we danced, we snogged, we made out on the dance floor, we had an ass-fuck quickie in the car-boot and because my parents are très conservative and he doesn't live anywhere near where we were we went to a hotel room, or shall I say... red-light etablissement room () where they also had toys.

We fucked around for an hour or two, then he said - in one of those honest post-orgasm moments that he'd like to try a Domme once in his life.

What followed next can be described as follows: I laid him across my knees after I gagged him and spanked him until his sorry ass was a deep red. Then I used his face as a cushion until I came, and came, and came... (which was kinda good ) Everytime he forgot to lick a bit of pussy he had to bend over and i flogged him hard - he pretty soon learned how I like it.

Then I told him he was about to have his ass-cherry bust - that was when he tensed up a bit . I used one of the strap-ons they provided (thank god they had desinfectant en masse there) and told him to suck my cock while I was laying on my back.
Goddamn, this was so fucking hot... He licked and sucked it like a beginner would at first but he pretty soon got into it. Then I had him cum in his hand and smear it all over the cock to work as lube.
When I told him to lay on his back and hold his legs with his feet he got a lil nervous but when I first touched his prostate with my gloved fingers he went into sheer extacy. It took me something like 5min to work the strap-on in but it sure was worth it to fuck such a virgin asshole. I twisted his nipples hard while I fucked him and forbid him to wank his cock. After 15min of rough and gentle fucking he came without ever having touched himself.
 
Last edited:
Re: Me, my strap-on and a guy who didn't know he'd ever be fucked by a woman.

Andreina said:
I posted this story a while ago at another forum. Thought it might make a good addition to the collection here since I haven't posted here for a while. By the way: Hi Folks :D



Did I spoil the story for you now?

Well, tough shit.


I went out tonight and just got back home (4.30am here) and well, I pulled at a local club and I pulled well. I was a bit tipsy already, we danced, we snogged, we made out on the dance floor, we had an ass-fuck quickie in the car-boot and because my parents are très conservative and he doesn't live anywhere near where we were we went to a hotel room, or shall I say... red-light etablissement room () where they also had toys.

We fucked around for an hour or two, then he said - in one of those honest post-orgasm moments that he'd like to try a Domme once in his life.

What followed next can be described as follows: I laid him across my knees after I gagged him and spanked him until his sorry ass was a deep red. Then I used his face as a cushion until I came, and came, and came... (which was kinda good ) Everytime he forgot to lick a bit of pussy he had to bend over and i flogged him hard - he pretty soon learned how I like it.

Then I told him he was about to have his ass-cherry bust - that was when he tensed up a bit . I used one of the strap-ons they provided (thank god they had desinfectant en masse there) and told him to suck my cock while I was laying on my back.
Goddamn, this was so fucking hot... He licked and sucked it like a beginner would at first but he pretty soon got into it. Then I had him cum in his hand and smear it all over the cock to work as lube.
When I told him to lay on his back and hold his legs with his feet he got a lil nervous but when I first touched his prostate with my gloved fingers he went into sheer extacy. It took me something like 5min to work the strap-on in but it sure was worth it to fuck such a virgin asshole. I twisted his nipples hard while I fucked him and forbid him to wank his cock. After 15min of rough and gentle fucking he came without ever having touched himself.

A very nice story about saying hello to Mr. Prostate!

Eb
 
this wasn't the last time i said hello to his Mr Prostate. he craves the touches, the penetration and the excellent feeling of being stretched.
Funnily enough he never told me a stupid joke about gays anymore :D
 
Andreina,

That's a very hot story and you are truly perverted. It's too bad Mr. PBW has not run into you. Although he is right that many men do not think about their asses as erotic objects or sites, I would emphasize the word THINK. For all the wiring is there. The insertion of a (non gigantic) object will often produce an erection or a hardening of one. The stimulation of prostate, too, has an effect, even to the point of ejaculation. Also there is the general sympathetic nervous system response. Doctors, I've read, will insert a finger in a newborn's rectum to stimulate the heart beat and general activity.

So it really doesn't matter, once subdued, if the man keeps up his silly mantra "I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Responding to something up the ass is for a male, a matter of plumbing, not 'gayness'. Even if the mind can override the response in some cases, probably a good whipping would break down that mental blocking of the common, wired response.

The truth is that the organs don't know the sex of the person or thing, whether the dildo looks like a dolphin or cock.

One has every right to choose the sex of those one interacts sexually with, and I myself am straight. But none of this is to say that my physical responses would be other than described above.
 
I've never had anyone fuck me with a strap on, but I would like to try it if onlt just the once.
 
Pure said:
Andreina,

That's a very hot story and you are truly perverted. It's too bad Mr. PBW has not run into you. Although he is right that many men do not think about their asses as erotic objects or sites, I would emphasize the word THINK. For all the wiring is there. The insertion of a (non gigantic) object will often produce an erection or a hardening of one. The stimulation of prostate, too, has an effect, even to the point of ejaculation. Also there is the general sympathetic nervous system response. Doctors, I've read, will insert a finger in a newborn's rectum to stimulate the heart beat and general activity.

So it really doesn't matter, once subdued, if the man keeps up his silly mantra "I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Responding to something up the ass is for a male, a matter of plumbing, not 'gayness'. Even if the mind can override the response in some cases, probably a good whipping would break down that mental blocking of the common, wired response.

The truth is that the organs don't know the sex of the person or thing, whether the dildo looks like a dolphin or cock.

One has every right to choose the sex of those one interacts sexually with, and I myself am straight. But none of this is to say that my physical responses would be other than described above.

You make some good points Pure. The whole gay issue about anal play is silly to me. Having a dildo or vibe inserted in your ass for pleasure doesn't make you gay. Loving other men makes you gay. The distinction is pretty obvious. However, the negative implications of being gay because you engage in something that many (not all) gay men do, is ridiculous. Personally, these issues have never had an impact on me not being taken by a strap-on. But I think they do play a role for most men.

PBW
 
Strap on experience

Being in the middle of this discussion is really quite exciting given that I have regular experiences with a number of lady friends. What I have found is that given my slant to kinky and deviant ways, if I am up front and honest about my preferences then the other person is either a. Shocked and we lose touch or b. curiously interested and willing to experiment or c. out of their skulls with the chance to try it.
I recently had the most intense orgasm of my life with a very special lady friend. We did the regular thing of me touching, then licking then swallowing her 'cock' then into different positions as she fucked my sorry ass for all it was worth.
Ultimately we assumed the position of me on top of her. I slowly lowered my ass onto her cock all the time watching her eyes. They were wide with amazement as it went further and further in.
Ultimately after what must have been 8" were all the way, she slowly moved her hips up and down. I was pushing down, she was pushing up and the resultant orgasm was just unbelievable. Never at any time did she or I touch my cock which was absoultely rock hard. The movement against my prostrate was excrutiatingly magnificent. My cum showered her, the wall, the bedclothes and anything else that was in the way.

What do I think? It's the only way (lol) and more guys shoudl at least try it.
 
Back
Top