Public Cum Walks

This is all me and bud are doing now. He'll satisfy himself on me and I do the "walk". Each time, I feel great doing it:).

Love this. It's happened to me, too. Usually it's a circumstance where I'm drunk or high, or just really turned on and I didn't notice that some dripped on me somewhere.

I think there's different kinds of cum walks. What I think of as a cum walk I'm out with cum on me and walking proudly. The Walk of Shame is when you are sent through an area looking pretty wasted and used. he are is one that probably causes you some embarrassment,

I think there's different kinds of cum walks. What I think of as a cum walk I'm out with cum on me and walking proudly. The Walk of Shame is when you are sent through an area looking pretty wasted and used. he are is one that probably causes you some embarrassment,

Either one is kinda hot.

Did it yesterday :). Walked the grounds with my buds load still fresh . I've said many times this is such a turn on for me, I couldn't wait to get back to the room work up another load from them and walk again. Walked three times yesterday , :).

Did it yesterday :). Walked the grounds with my buds load still fresh . I've said many times this is such a turn on for me, I couldn't wait to get back to the room work up another load from them and walk again. Walked three times yesterday , :).

Very nice. You need an extra load ;)

Did something similar with a coworker last Saturday. He had me in the office and there was only a couple of new guys but I wore his cum at his insistence and it was surprisingly hot.

Are we talking dripping off the face cum or smeared around and not gloppy cum? I've had ladies that went back to work after some lunchtime lust with cum on their face or a bra on over cum soaked tits and I've sat on an airplane with my face covered with dried pussy juice but never dripping and gloppy cum. Still, "wearing cum" in public is hot. You wonder if anybody hear you can smell it. It would be hot for a couple to go to dinner with others, say like on a cruise ship, after an afternoon of pussy eating and facials and have not washed their faces. "Do the others at the table notice? Can they smell it?" Quite erotic and hot to say the least.

Does This Count for Guys Too? (I also had a cumwalk)

I met a guy the day before yesterday and had him blow his load all over my face and neck. I walked home (actually felt like a was bouncing I was so turned on) and then kissed my wife hello with a big happy grin when I got home.

Are we talking dripping off the face cum or smeared around and not gloppy cum? I've had ladies that went back to work after some lunchtime lust with cum on their face or a bra on over cum soaked tits and I've sat on an airplane with my face covered with dried pussy juice but never dripping and gloppy cum. Still, "wearing cum" in public is hot. You wonder if anybody hear you can smell it. It would be hot for a couple to go to dinner with others, say like on a cruise ship, after an afternoon of pussy eating and facials and have not washed their faces. "Do the others at the table notice? Can they smell it?" Quite erotic and hot to say the least.
I've had both. In my experience it starts to dry pretty quickly, but it's still be moist and even drippy if I walked around right after it happening. For myself, my scent is stronger after sex, so i think some people can definitely smell that you've had sex

I always thought a public cum walk was getting jerked off by a gal or guy and cumming while you were walking.

Back