Two Parkland school shooting survivors committed suicide this week

[/size]

a.k.a.:



:rolleyes:

I meant social media bullying by kids, not adults.
That's what they care about at that age.
And children and teenage bullies can be far more vicious towards their peers, compared to adults.
 
I meant social media bullying by kids, not adults.

I'm sure people like you and your little friends on here would anonymously send "kill yourself" messages to teenagers if it helped boost your pathetically-fragile egoes.

We've all seen enough evidence. *nod*
 
I'm sure people like you and your little friends on here would anonymously send "kill yourself" messages to teenagers if it helped boost your pathetically-fragile egoes.

We've all seen enough evidence. *nod*

Are you on drugs? :confused:
 
See? Half of Americans are so indoctrinated and dumbed down by this Right versus Left shit, one can't express an opinion without offending someone.

I got both toeskr and RoryN frothing at their mouth and accusing me of bizarro things, in this thread.
 
Imagine what it was like being dehumanized as a political wedge by the gun grabbing left.
 
People who have no respect for anyone with dark skin - young or old - and whose pists on here are 98% bile, want us to believe they're above anonymous taunting of young people their ideologies are threatened by.

That's cute. :rolleyes:
 
Imagine what it was like being dehumanized as a political wedge by the gun grabbing left.

Do shut up, persistent alt.

Didn't your mammy teach you that if you have nothing nice to say about the dead, then move on? Silly girl.

But your hypocritical ass was all over Smooth's thread about the black father teaching his daughter about guns. Why the change?
 
Last edited:
People who have no respect for anyone with dark skin - young or old - and whose pists on here are 98% bile, want us to believe they're above anonymous taunting of young people their ideologies are threatened by.

That's cute. :rolleyes:

Dude.
Why do you and Zumi keep claiming to speak in the name of those with "dark skin"?

Do you think that they would elect the two of you, as representatives?
 
It is PTSD. It has nothing to do with being weak or strong. Their brain is traumatized.

And as a parent, I would never send my kid back to that school.
 
Why should I empathize for someone that kill they motherfucking self? All these people that are trying to live that wanna live, I should have empathy for someone that doesn’t? It’s like me with school. I chose to drop out I and myself only made that decision, the empathy should go to the people that is going to school. He chose to kill him self, the empathy should go to the people that continuing to fight.


Btw, I gave her my empathy and told her I’m sorry for her lost. Cause she is continuing the fight, she is the one who has to deal with the pain. He chose the pussy way out therefore lost my respect and empathy.

I suspect you and I are using different definitions of 'empathy'.
 
It’s most definitely weakness. I’m sorry for your lost but that man had a family. The fact that he didn’t care how that would affect his kids makes him a straight up pussy. Like I said I’m sorry for your loss and that fact that you’re questioning yourself about what you could’ve done differently for that man not to take his “own” life is stupid. It’s like you’re blaming yourself and justifying his doing by making excuses like you didn’t know what he was going through. I don’t give a fuck what he was going through plus he had a family which makes the move even weaker in my eyes.

When you have to or choose to follow an apology with a ‘but’, you’re not really sorry in the first place as the but cancels it out. Just saying.

I don’t know what’s happened in your life to make you feel so bitter about this subject, and to speak so harshly to people who are grieving and who are or have been affected by suicide. Kindness, compassion, understanding and empathy are not too hard to give. May your heart soften one day to allow you to both give and express these attributes, as well as to receive them when needed. Until then please try to remember to be kind in your words when expressing your views to those that have lost loved ones.
 
It’s most definitely weakness. I’m sorry for your lost but that man had a family. The fact that he didn’t care how that would affect his kids makes him a straight up pussy. Like I said I’m sorry for your loss and that fact that you’re questioning yourself about what you could’ve done differently for that man not to take his “own” life is stupid. It’s like you’re blaming yourself and justifying his doing by making excuses like you didn’t know what he was going through. I don’t give a fuck what he was going through plus he had a family which makes the move even weaker in my eyes.


When we got the call I was so quiet. The shock was almost too much. As a parent you think you will grow old and they mourn your loss. Not the other way around.

It may seem like I blame myself. But I don't. When the loss was new and raw I kept asking myself why didnt he come to us. Why didn't he reach out to friends or someone.




We think that he may have had more test results come in that were not good.


I think now it was partly a man thing too.

In that society and the way we raise our boys is boys don't cry. Boys don't express their emotions.

Be a man. Roll with the punches.

Girls, ladies share their life stuff with each other. Vent, cry, let it out. Which helps but only some people talk about their problems and possibly needing help.

In my opinion most men don't turn to their mates and say bro I've got a lump. It's fucking cancer.


His nana passed away at home with us. She had advanced breast cancer and it went to her brain. She was loved and kept comfortable but he had told me he didn't want to waste away and have other people looking after him.


He loved his family but since I have no idea what he was thinking or going through we have assumed that he felt he was better off not being alive anymore. Perhaps because he was in pain or couldnt face the thought of being a burden.
 
Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear that. There are no words. :heart:


I’m so very sorry. Truly heartbreaking 💔❤️


Thank you for the kind words. It has been a few years now and his little ones are happy and remind us a lot of him and enjoy the silly stories we tell them about him. :heart:

As a family we talk about our loss with others in the hope that someone might hear his story and ask for help if they need it. That they are not weak or a burden.

It is brave to reach out and say I'm not ok and seek the help you need. Try life line or a counsellor, your local church or a support group.
 
Back
Top