Political cartoons

12 Senators found their's!:)

The surprise continues to be "only twelve"? With Trump hemorrhaging a new corruption example/criminal exposure/shooting himself in the foot event/treasonous act every day from now until the next election, you'd think Repulsivegens would get the news sooner that they need to detach from his bandwagon before hitting their own campaign trails.
 
79f12de60a7e69ddd34726dcc3b7c633cc66fbf837837cbaa40384bb09b1f25d.jpg
 

Are you aware there were more Republican voters than Democrats in 2016, although neither was a majority. I'm including Gary Johnson as a Rep. because that was his party when he was elected governor of New Mexico.
 
Are you aware there were more Republican voters than Democrats in 2016, although neither was a majority. I'm including Gary Johnson as a Rep. because that was his party when he was elected governor of New Mexico.

Gary WHO? Oh that guy, and what about Jill?
 
Matt Wuerker Verified Account
@ wuerker

Washington DC

Matt Wuerker is the staff cartoonist and illustrator for POLITICO. He likes to cross hatch... a lot. Opinions are strictly my own and RT's are not endorsements

Remember when tRump's aides let tRump walk into public view, with toilet paper trailing from the bottom of his shoe ? There is a paper trail behind tRump, and a special person is removing just one trailing bit. (That happens to be 400 pages long.)


Ann Telnaes Verified Account
@ AnnTelnaes


Washington, DC
Pushy Nasty Woman Pulitzer prize winning editorial cartoonist for the Washington Post.


Mar 27, 2019

Barr issues his sticky-note summary of the Mueller report

President Trump seems to think Attorney General William P. Barr’s summary absolves him of obstruction of justice.

(tRump is covered in rats, while he announces ", See! No collusion!")
 
9fa72f918ee9b4fac6f40480274a2fba924edf4fb94939875040b32168527043.jpg


If it is illegal to shoot the KKK why do they wear targets over their hearts? ;)
 
Back
Top