How to cuckold your husband: the long slow risk free play

skiing_js

Virgin
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Posts
23
I am a bull and been with my fair share of hotwives. Of course by nature I've always been a big fan of the wife just telling the husband, "I'm going to have sex with other men now so deal with it."......... Unfortunately not that many women are on board with that method. Recently I come across a hot wife but she was unwilling to cheat on her husband and unwilling to just go for it. She had hinted around it but had been shot down. So I came up with a pretty good "slow play" method of making this happen. The basics of the idea was getting husband used to "the new normal" one step at a time until pretty soon wife is having sex with other men and husband is left thinking, "well I guess this is happening." So this is the story about how I originally proposed it to her. What actually happened actually wasn't quite as good as the story because all the steps weren't there and it didn't play out like I had described but the end result was the same. This so I choose to post the theory behind my plan instead of what actually happened. What actually happened the end goal was reached: I had sex with the hotwife, husband was against it at first but then simply learned to deal with it. Unfortunately I can't really provide dialog on the conversations between the hotwife and her cuckold. Hope you wannabe hotwives and don't know you are a cuckold yet husbands enjoy:

I'm going to reference 4 corner stones along the way. 1) taking baby steps and getting him used to the "the new normal." 2) If he is ok with it then move on to the next step. 3) You act really excited when you talk about it but also try to really pretend to be hiding your excitement. 4) Everytime you talk about an "event" you fuck him senseless so he starts to become subconsciously aware he is reaping the benefits of you getting horny.

This starts off as a story. You come home one day and you tell your husband, "so I was at the grocery store today and the fire department was there. Do you know they shop for groceries everyday because they work 24 hrs? They shop for groceries for lunch and dinner at 10 am everyday. It's pretty crazy. I probably talked to them for a half hour. They are very nice bunch of guys. You act very excited about it. If your husband accuses you of flirting you say "no" but also blush about it. Then go fuck his senseless shortly after that so he starts to associate.

If he is ok with all wait about a week then move to the next step. This time it comes with another story. You are at the grocery store again. This time you locked your keys in the car..... Or maybe you couldn't put your car into reverse because you didn't see that it had a penny jammed down in the shifter (all just made up of course). You weren't sure what to do so the same firefighter you met last time were there. So you caught them coming out of the store and asked if they knew anything about VW passats (or whatever you drive). One of them stops and says, "yes actually I'm really good with VW's." So Dylan was very nice, helped me out. He looked and my shifter and I was so embarrassed a penny had jammed down in there. He was so nice. I'm thinking about making them cookies."........ Now this will be a mini cuckold test power struggle. Make some cookies. If eventually you want your husband to be a cuckold, then he isn't allowed to touch the cookies. If you just want him to buy off on the idea let him eat some. Then of course fuck your husband senseless. but also fuck him different, close your eyes and get a look like you are thinking about something different entirely.

The next time it's saturday morning. Husband sees you getting ready at 9 am like you are going for a night out in vegas. Makeup, dress up, do your hair. He asks, "honey why you are dressing up like that." You deny it with no explanation, "i'm not, I just need to go the grocery story real quick. Hopefully by then he associated the fire department being there at 10 am everyday and it's 930 am. Then accuses you of it. "Are you trying to look nice for the firefighters?" You say, "NO! Of course not, I'm married to you. Dylan could have any girl he wants, I'm sure he isn't interest in a married housewife." Which doesn't reassure husband in any way because you didn't say no.......... Afterwards you come home very disappointed. You went to the store dress up they were there. Husband asks if the fire department was there and you just say, "no." Husband gets no sex afterwards.

Later in the day you say that you are going by their station to drop off their cookies since you didn't see them at the store. Husband asks if he can go and you say, "no I don't want them to think I'm married.......jk, I'd rather go alone." I'm just be gone for a few mins........... 3 hrs pass and you finally come back. Husband asks where you were and you said, "I told you I had to drop off the cookie at the station." He says, "You were gone three hours!" You say, "I was? wow I had no idea, I'm sorry. I was just chatting with them. one of the guys, dylan offered me to help fix the that power outlet in my car since he knows VWs" Instead of being subtle about the sex this time you are blatant. Just tell him "I'm really horny right now, let's fuck!" Drop your panties and bend over the kitchen counter. Make sure your panties are sobbing wet and he notices. Once again if he doesn't cause too much issues move on to the next step. If he does get him more used to this sort of thing for a longer time and keep having stuff like this happen until he is more used to it.

You let a little time pass so he kind of forgets about your fire station visit. Then after yous husband gets home you have a story waiting for him. You tell him you met with Dylan the firefighter so you can get your car fixed. He worked on it for a while and when I was leaving I gave him a hug and he tried to kiss you......... This is a big step of course so you have to approach with caution. If husband is pissed about it then act appalled by the situation. talk him down assure him you didn't kiss him back. When he calms down and starts asking why tell him, "well I didn't say I was married." That might enter a new discussion with many places to go from there. Maybe it's a bigger fight, maybe husband is turned on by guy kissing you. maybe he is ok with it if you didn't kiss him back. If he is pretty uneasy but not pissed just reassure him that you won't be contacting him anymore.

Wait for some time to pass a few days. This time tell your husband, "So I met with Dylan the firefighter today for coffee. He had been texting me wanting to apologize for kissing me and insisted that he do it in person."..........Gauge your husband reaction. If he is pissed just assure him nothing will happen. You just talked, he is just a friend, he could have any girl he wants anyway. If this is the case you will have to be on this step for a very long time until your husband really gets used to dylan being a friend that tried to kiss his wife and that's the new normal. If he is a little uneasy then keep talking. "anyway we met and he apologized. But then after he apologized as I was leaving he actually kissed me this time in the parking lot." See what husband say, if he's ok tell him that he was a good kisser and kissed you for a few mins...... Oh ya and he also had a HUGE dick (make sure you stress huge.) Then fuck your husband. This time say dylans name as you are having sex. Quiet at first but make sure he notices but do it while it's very very intense so husband doesn't want to stop. After you are laying there after sex wait for husband to ask if you, "did you call me Dylan during sex." Say ya I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about his huge dick pressed against me. See what husband says to that and if he is semi ok with it say, "I really want to suck his dick." If husband gets mad play it off like a joke, "is it cheating if I don't swallow?" If husband doesn't get mad now is your time for action. Tell him, "I'm going to suck his dick next time I see him."........ This is of course a bomb. See how husband reacts. He might surprise you and be ok with it. If he looses it and threatens divorce tell him you are kidding. If he's ok with it then go for it. Could be right away you could wait. Maybe it's undefined and he kind of thinks you are kidding. If that's the case wait a week. To find your husband coming home. To you getting dressed and fancied up for a night out. When he asks where you are going you tell him that you are meeting Dylan. The reference to sucking his dick might come out and tell him, "well I wasn't kidding then you head out the door." It takes a lot to get to that step but if you are able to pull that off and he lets you leave it was official that your husband is now a cuckold.

What comes up will be a mystery that you can't predict. It might even be a good idea to do a "dry run" just to see how your husband reacts. Go out but don't actually meet up with dylan. Even have an exit strategy and an alibi. So if you husband is waiting with divorce papers you can say, "I was just kidding, I never met him, I went out with my girlfriends, I just wanted to see how you would react." Then have some selfies with your girlfriend......... But if you have already got to the point where you are able to walk out that door telling your husband you are going to go suck dylans dick. You have made him into a cuckold and chances are he likes it. So he is going to want details. You tell him how he fucked you like you have never been fucked before. After the excitement wear off At that point comes a lot of conversations. Most importantly to reassure him it's just about sex. If he truly is a cuckold that sex you have been rewarding him with to buy off on the idea can now start to be taken away and restricted when you can have sex like a cuckold does. That the ball will have to be in your court on.
 
I can assure you the plan as pitched to her exactly like this and the end result was absolutely true. This is a theoretical plan I can't fully confirm everything that was said or happened. It ended up being much less of a process for her. She used bits and pieces of this story to make it her own and adapt it to her situation and got several ideas for it to eventually get what she wanted. But the piece for piece details, as said at the beginning of he story are fiction. Take it more like an instruction guide. You aren't likely to follow every single element to a T but get the gist of it, use parts of it, follow some tougher hurdles exactly, and eventually in the end you still have an ikea desk........ at least that's the hope. I definitely won't claim this will work on every husband or every wife is capable of doing this. Often it will get shut down. But if it stands a chance this is a possible way to get there.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if "skiingjs" and "Kathy" (userid "on the kinkyside" are actually the same person. I just finished reading (his/her?) other thread.

No matter though, it's a nice fantasy and a good story, whether it's actually true or not. If it's not actually true, then a more elaborate version of the original post (with the omitted "dialog on the conversations between the hotwife and her cuckold" included) would have been good to submit as an actual story in the stories section.
 
it wouldn't be accepted. LITEROTICA does have SOME standards for believability I think.

at what point does the husband buy a shovel and some trash bags? for me that's between step 1 and step 2.
 
I wonder if "skiingjs" and "Kathy" (userid "on the kinkyside" are actually the same person. I just finished reading (his/her?) other thread.

No matter though, it's a nice fantasy and a good story, whether it's actually true or not. If it's not actually true, then a more elaborate version of the original post (with the omitted "dialog on the conversations between the hotwife and her cuckold" included) would have been good to submit as an actual story in the stories section.

I hope "Kathy" is not reusing my stories and posting them somewhere else. I am a he and whoever kathy is, is not me. Do you have a link to that?

I did however post this in the "how to" stories section. Lot of skeptics. Most of the skepticism seems to come from people believing this all happened overnight with a few conversations. It wasn't even close to that or did I talk about other failed attempts (those don't make a very good story). This was the sucess and so far the only one. I've tried to make it happen several other times and it failed at some point along the way. Mostly wife just flakes out before anything happens or husband shuts it down and leaves nowhere to go from there. If you think it's foolproof or overnight, I would also say that is fiction.

Next time I write a story about my experiences I might need to get better at conveying time lapsed or hitting more details in between. Or some skeptics are the same people that watch a house remodel show and think it's all done in a half hour by Bob Villa and a hammer.
 
Back
Top