Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. I want to be forced by a strong femme female to dress up fem for her and told to suck a hard cock!;)

Tell us your view.

I have posted this before but I often fantasized about my exroommate catching me wearing her panties and forcing me to please her boyfriend.
Free bonus: Left the house with my buttplug in came came back without it in. Little fucker wouldn't stay in place.:kiss:

I have posted this before but I often fantasized about my exroommate catching me wearing her panties and forcing me to please her boyfriend.
Free bonus: Left the house with my buttplug in came came back without it in. Little fucker wouldn't stay in place.:kiss:

Naughty, now give lokre a dare.

This morning I was talk to this guy I worked with and he was flirting with me and before he went home he walked by me and rub my Dick purposely and I graves his arm and we went to the bat room and made out for a while before he had to leave I didn't know what I did till after he left lol I'm kind of a slut aren't I?

Seems like a proposal I can't refuse

Ok test one: let's say I was in front of uu right now I ran my hands up and down your chest while I kissed and nibbled your neck. I run my hands down to your belt and I place my lips on your and I kissed you softly. What do you think of that?

D
I would just freeze and see what else

Ok let's say I took off your shirt and just admired you torso and I kissed and licked my way from your lips to below your belly button and I undid you belt and pants and your Dick was inves from my face. What's your reaction now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back