New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm bibcat. I'm in my mid-twenties, currently hanging out in the Midwest. I'm definitely interested in masochism, but less sure about being submissive.

I've been lurking about without creating an account for a while now, and have finally gotten brave enough to jump in. I promise not to confuse "dominant" with "dominate" :)

Welcome to everybody who has found this place. We here in the BDSM area of the site take pride in ourselves. If you have serious questions about something BDSM related, you're in the right place.

We also like reading complete sentences. Sure, some of that is because many of us are writers and so we prefer to read literate text. But, mostly, it's so we can understand what you are saying. To me, some of the text speak I've seen is like a totally new language and I'm not likely to be learning a new language at my age.

Speed texting isn't a goal here, so if you use your smart phone to post anything, just make it's complete sentences, without any text speak.

Bibcat, you are already one step ahead of the pack, by knowing there is a difference between dominate and dominant. It's scary how many people don't seem to understand that.

Again, welcome to everybody! And don't assume I'm an asshole, just because I sometimes act like one. If I can't read your post, what difference does it make? I'm a dominant who dominates the forum, when I can. Did you catch that, bibcat?:D

Last edited:
Bibcat, you are already one step ahead of the pack, by knowing there is a difference between dominate and dominant. It's scary how many people don't seem to understand that.

Again, welcome to everybody! And don't assume I'm an asshole, just because I sometimes act like one. If I can't read your post, what difference does it make? I'm a dominant who dominates the forum, when I can. Did you catch that, bibcat?:D

I did! Glad my English degree is coming in handy :cool:

I've been reading Lit for a long time. I used to post occasionally in the past, but I've basically been away from anything BDSM for a few years because of reasons, and now I'm getting back into it again. I'm married and submissive, but a big part of my life requires me to be pretty dominant (in a completely non sexual way), which actually fucks with me somewhat. I find it very difficult to change mindsets!

Oh, and I'm female, 28, and a certified science nerd :D

Wow so many posts on this thread :)
I'd like to introduce myself, I've been lurking on here for a year or so but I wasn't quite...ahem...mature enough to join >.<
My name's Edevane, I'm a 18 year old student in London and I'm extremely submissive, I have been all my life. Outside the bedroom, not so much, I'm a loud, bossy bitch sometimes and I hate being told what to do, I can be extremely confrontational, but once the door's closed and I'm with my partner, nothing gets me hotter than to do whatever I can to please him, to be used and degraded and subjected to some pain...all within my limits of course :p
I'm pansexual and have been with my committed boyfriend for over a year now, despite him starting Uni last September and me still being n high school.
Sexuality fascinates me, as a fairly true blue feminist who fantasizes about being utterly degraded by men (not so much women) the difference (or lack thereof) between who we are as we walk around, get coffee and chat to friends and who we can be when it's just us and maybe the people we're intimate with is truly remarkable, I'd love to get into some in depth discussions about it :)
So...hi :)

Hello Everyone :)

I am new to these boards (but not new to the lifestyle). I am in a relationship, female and submissive. I am one of those 'arty' types and work professionally in that area. I am very happy to have found these boards :)

Hello to everyone.

I am a 24yo Southern California gal. While I am rather *ahem* bossy and controlling with most aspects of my life I know myself to be very sexually submissive. A lifestyle friend who has analyzed me for her own entertainment says I need to be in control (especially at work) because I'm a perfectionist and nauturally want to please...which I guess goes back to submission.

I have yet to have a serious D/s relationship although I have explored the world of BDSM. I'm at the point of trying to discover my personal desires and figuring out what my limitations are. I feel like I have a lot more learning to do but ultimately I hope to have a real honest to goodness D/s relationship.

Hope to meet new people and learn.

Hello to everyone.

I am a 24yo Southern California gal. While I am rather *ahem* bossy and controlling with most aspects of my life I know myself to be very sexually submissive. A lifestyle friend who has analyzed me for her own entertainment says I need to be in control (especially at work) because I'm a perfectionist and nauturally want to please...which I guess goes back to submission.

I have yet to have a serious D/s relationship although I have explored the world of BDSM. I'm at the point of trying to discover my personal desires and figuring out what my limitations are. I feel like I have a lot more learning to do but ultimately I hope to have a real honest to goodness D/s relationship.

Hope to meet new people and learn.
Many people who need to be in control or have a job where they are in charge, etc. can also desire the opposite in their sexual life. It's a kind of subconscious release the mind uses to counter the stresses of the day. Not everybody in a mentally stressful job, a perfectionist or someone who likes to take control in life will be this way, but many do.

A lot of company CEOs can be submissive in their sexual lives. I've also been with several women who were in powerful day jobs and they desired to be bound and used, basically giving away all of that power to someone else as a sexual release. Their desire to submit was only in their sexual lives.

Your friend might be correct in her "analysis" of you, but many things go into why our minds work the way they do. We're all individuals and so we experience life as individuals. But, it sounds like she's on the right track, at least.

You sound like someone I would enjoy meeting, but (1)you live several states away, and (2)I am old enough to be your very, VERY older brother. :(

Hi i'm keeley, i am a married 39 year old female, i am submissive and have known this for years and years, i am married to a man who is not kinky in the slightest, hence why i am on here x

Hi everyone,

I thought that I should do a quick introduction for myself on here since I'm new. I'm a 23 bi female. Though I have been interested in this scene for several years I have extremely little experience in it. Umm... Honestly, I'm not sure what else to say. LOL Oh, I am submissive, but then that is in my name too. ;)

Many people who need to be in control or have a job where they are in charge, etc. can also desire the opposite in their sexual life. It's a kind of subconscious release the mind uses to counter the stresses of the day. Not everybody in a mentally stressful job, a perfectionist or someone who likes to take control in life will be this way, but many do.

A lot of company CEOs can be submissive in their sexual lives. I've also been with several women who were in powerful day jobs and they desired to be bound and used, basically giving away all of that power to someone else as a sexual release. Their desire to submit was only in their sexual lives.

Your friend might be correct in her "analysis" of you, but many things go into why our minds work the way they do. We're all individuals and so we experience life as individuals. But, it sounds like she's on the right track, at least.

You sound like someone I would enjoy meeting, but (1)you live several states away, and (2)I am old enough to be your very, VERY older brother. :(

Well put. I completely understand what you are saying. I am young but I have worked hard and been blessed with some success. I am in a supervisory role and tend to be extremely detailed oriented. Sexually? I have no desire to take the lead or be in control...and yet I still have a deep desire to please. I definitely see submissive traits in myself and have enjoyed D/s play in the past. Still, I have a lot of learning to do.

Well you never know where life will take you...maybe our paths will cross at some point. Very nice to meet you.

Hi, I'm Hadrian!

I'm 30 years old Dom from Jakarta. I'm here to meet new people, make some friends and perhaps something more. My interests are D/s, Sensual Domination, and Daddy Dom. I'm also a former member of Bdsm Library Forum.

Nice to meet you all.

-S.H.

Last edited:
hi there

Hey ... I'm new here... not to the lifestyle, I'm 26 , I am a sadist, I switch, and I'm a babygirl. I love chatting with like minded people, so I'm very glad to be here!!

Hi i'm keeley, i am a married 39 year old female, i am submissive and have known this for years and years, i am married to a man who is not kinky in the slightest, hence why i am on here x

Welcome Kelley, hope you can enjoy some kink here at Lit. Love a good (bad girl) submissive!

Stats.....

Male, hard-wired Dominant and in a committed big letter - little letter/ cohabitation relationship. ( thus I'm not on the hunt )

Here to deepen my understanding of power based relationship concepts and to interact within the kink community here at Lit.

Well, mine as well find somewhere to put my first post :)

lowel here, a 23 year old sub at heart but with somebody who just can't seem to 'get' that idea. Hoping to find a way to be satisfied and not weird him out... *sigh* Been trying for months.

And always looking for reassurance that I'm not crazy for my wants ;) haha

Well, mine as well find somewhere to put my first post :)

lowel here, a 23 year old sub at heart but with somebody who just can't seem to 'get' that idea. Hoping to find a way to be satisfied and not weird him out... *sigh* Been trying for months.

And always looking for reassurance that I'm not crazy for my wants ;) haha

You are in the right place you will get alot of good advice here . Especially suited for you.
Welcome! :)

Hi - I'm a middle-aged Domme with some experience. I've been reading Literotica for a long time. Recently started writing stories for naughty boys on Fetlife, and ventured over here to try writing more seriously.

Still getting my head around the forums, but this seems the best place to start.

New Older Member...(Columbus, Ohio)

I am a new member, I am enjoying reading thoughts and comments of other people.

S o ... I thought maybe there is a women who is looking to find my thoughts and comments ...but, I'll not take up too much time and space with this post.

While I am interested in seeing what others think and feel about traditional Ds/ and BDSM .... I would like to find a younger women who could / would fit me like a "glove on my Hand". With luck, maybe I shall find you here.

Want to talk with me? My name is Stacy ... (I look like a typical Grandpa ... even though I have no children. So, if you want an intelligent older man who loves giving cunnilingus .... and you want a loving giving (strict) relationship .... you know where to find me.)

Hey, everybody! I'm new to the forums, but for the most part, I just going to be a lurker, reading but not posting much. I thought I should just introduce myself. I'm new to the D/s lifestyle, but Daddy and I seem to have settled in fairly well. I'll be getting my permanent collar soon! I am here to learn more about how everything works and how I need to behave. I am having the biggest problem adjusting between the lifestyle and the vanilla world since we've chosen to leave our families in the dark about our new lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back