A very important announcement,

bronzeage

I am a river to my people
to me, at least.

My novel, Nina September, has just been released by Zarhmae Press. It is available in paper and kindle.

The back cover blurb reads:

When wealthy fashion designer Robert Pater seeks a live-in housekeeper, the green eyes and irresistible smile of Nina September, a St. Cat's girl, have him asking her to sign on the dotted line. Swept up in his luxurious world, the once-innocent orphan sees her wildest dreams become unimaginable realities, and her live-in housekeeper status begins to simmer and boil over. Sexual tension rears its head, and neither she nor Pater can resist the taste of temptation. What begins as a business arrangement to organize a man’s personal life spins into an elegant tornado of slow seduction, high fashion friction, and big business back stabbing. Can Nina survive the wind as it pulls and tears at everything around her?

I didn't write the blurb, which is probably just as well. I received a fair amount of rejections before Zarhmae picked it up. I even self published on Smashword and quickly learned I have no promotional skills for this sort of thing. I hope a real publishing house is better at it. It was very nice to work with a professional editor. There is a general rule in the writing business, "you only have to sell one book to someone you don't know, to be called a writer," so yes, I am a writer.

51AsF3lPOrL.jpg

to me, at least.

My novel, Nina September, has just been released by Zarhmae Press. It is available in paper and kindle.

The back cover blurb reads:

I didn't write the blurb, which is probably just as well. I received a fair amount of rejections before Zarhmae picked it up. I even self published on Smashword and quickly learned I have no promotional skills for this sort of thing. I hope a real publishing house is better at it. It was very nice to work with a professional editor. There is a general rule in the writing business, "you only have to sell one book to someone you don't know, to be called a writer," so yes, I am a writer.

51AsF3lPOrL.jpg
Major congratulations, Bronze, er, Bron.

Getting into print, through someone or some company who does not know you personally, is like super validation that you are on the right track, writingly.

I'd buy you a drink, but our bars are probably 2500 miles apart, I'm guessing.

In any case, major props. Keep it on, and good sales.

Congrats Bronze. It's quite an accomplishment and I'm very happy for you. Here's to lots of sales. :heart:

Congratulations!

Hearty Congrats & All the Best for a Glitterin' Future , Bronzeage !!

Back