Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-29-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Brother's secret(closed)

Character info: Matthew Roberts, 19 years old, 6'1, brown hair, blue eyes, athletic body

Background info: Since Matt graduated high school he has been looking for a job. He really wanted to save up money and get his own place to live. About a month after he got out of school his sister had a friend over and his sister went to bed early that night so Matt hung out with her friend Taylor. She was a petite girl with caramel colored skin. They ended up having sex that night and ended up becoming friends with benefits. One time Taylor wanted to make a sex tape so Matt happily agreeed.

The tape was very sexy and since both teens needed money they looked into a site where they could sell the clip to for money. They got a couple hundred dollars and ever since that day they have made videos to upload every chance they got. Matt was content that he found the job he was made to do. It was hard to make videos often though due to the fact he lived at home with his parents and sister.

Visual for Taylor: http://melanieriosblog.tumblr.com/image/19687397530

Current day: Tonight was the night, Taylor and I have been trying to set up a time to make another video and tonight seemed to be a good time. Both parents were working and my sister was going out with a different friend. Around eight Taylor showed up and I greeted her with a very passionate kiss.

We the headed up to my room where I showed her the new camera I just bought. "It cost a litttle more then I wanted to spend, but it will have much better quality which means better payout for our videos." Taylor liked it and I turned the camera on and was filming the ebony beauty stripping. We made this video POV style and ended the scene with me cumming inside of Taylor and me getting a close up of my cum oozing from her cunt.

After some cuddling and making out with Taylor I started to upload the video to the computer. We watched it to make sure it was good and I got horny again and we had sex off camera this time. She fell asleep shortly after and I went downstairs to get a drink from the fridge. Wearing only my boxer briefs.

Last edited by Orgasmicallyfun : 02-04-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:22 AM   #2
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

sister: Julie.. 18... Taylor's friend

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1c62e09c...0l1o2_1280.jpg

Julie had heard the rumours in school.
Taylor was making sex tapes... that's what she told her friends in free period anyway. All the girls got giggly
"odd.. why didn't she tell me?" Julie wondered.
One night after a party, Matt was in his room doing his usual weird thing, Julie came home late. She heard a commotion coming from his room. Luckily their rooms were on another side of the house away from their parents, but still, screwing someone in the house... that's a typical Matt thing.
Julie went downstairs to get away from the sex noises. It did make her a little horny. Maybe she would do something about that after she got something to drink..It was late so she was only in her undies not expecting anyone. That's when Matt appeared in the kitchen in only boxers.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt walked into the kitchen to see his sister standing there in her bra and panties. "Oh hey Julie." He said as he walked past her to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. He was still a little sweaty from having sex with her friend a few minutes ago. "I didn't think you'd be home tonight." He said standing there keeping one hand in front of his groin so she didn't see the outline of his cock.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie smirked...
"I probably would have stayed out later if I knew you would be smashing some girl in the next room all night... geez matt you have some balls doing that in the house..."

She looked at him covering his tent, he's doing a bad job, she didnt know if she should be horrified or keep staring.

"You could have at least cleaned up befoe coming into the house... geez you're all worked up. looks like you havent "calmed down" either. Julie nodded in the direction of his crotch.
"who do you have in there anyway.. I probably don't want to know."

Old 02-05-2017, 10:51 AM   #5
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Well if I had known you were down here I would have worn more than just my boxers. And sorry if I have great stamina that I'm ready to go again already. I got a real hottie up there." That's all Matt would say about it not wanting his sister to find out it was her friend that he was fucking. Matt grabbed one more bottle of water and the started to leave the room. "I'll get out of your hair sis." Matt left the kitchen to head back to his room. He climbed back in bed causing Taylor to wake up. The two then started to make out, unaware that Matt had failed to push the door closed all the way.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #6
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie shook her head as her brother left... she knew her friends thought he was cute. Maybe he would be if he wasn't such an ass all the time...

Stamina.. HA.... she thought to herself.

As she was walking back to her room, she heard soft sound of rustling coming from his.
"geez.. back at it again..." she thought... the door was left ajar. She wondered if she should sneak a peek at who it was... slowly creeping towards the door to look inside

Old 02-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #7
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

At this point Taylor had matt's cock inside of her pussy and was riding him. Both teens had insatiable sex drives. The room was very hot from the intense fucking so both Matt and Taylor had s thin layer of sweat coating their bodies. Neither of them having any idea that his sister was peeking in through the cracked door. The camera on a tripod facing them making it obvious that they were making a sex tape.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9b0e0e47...68f4o1_400.gif

Old 02-08-2017, 05:38 PM   #8
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie decided... "ok just a quick peek..."

Her mouth fell open as she gazed her friend riding her brother in his bed.
The camera at the foot of the bed made it apparent... she had just stumbled onto one of Taylor's little videos...
She wanted to scream... but she just... kept watching

Old 02-11-2017, 12:24 AM   #9
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Neither Matt nor Taylor knew Julie was watching them. After a few minutes Matt moved Taylor off of him and bent her over so her teen ass was in the air. Matt gave her ass a slap then grabbed his long thick cock, all of which Julie could see, and guided it back inside of Taylor. Matt was fucking her so deep and hard.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #10
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

After the shock of witnessing her brother fucking her friend, Julie had to admit to herself she found the whole thing rather erotic.
Taylor was hot of course, they had their own "experimental" phase a few years ago, but seeing Matt was a shock. his cock was huge and it certainly looked like he knew how to use it.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:17 PM   #11
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt's big hands gripping Taylor's hips fucking her so hard. After a few more minutes he pulled out and shot his big thick load all over the teen's back. Both of them collapsed sweaty and breathing heavily and the shortly falling asleep.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:04 AM   #12
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie went back to her room.
She should have been upset.. her friend and her brother making a sextape.. but she wasn't actually quite the opposite. She was turned on beyond belief.
Once she got to her room, she laid on her bed and began to play with herself... replaying the events in her mind again... Matt (and omg what a cock) ramming Taylor's little frame as she moaned out for pleasure.. it was too much to take.. se came, and drifted to sleep.. she would hve to tell Matt something tomorow...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3dc56f4...86hbo4_540.jpg

Old 02-18-2017, 01:02 PM   #13
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

A few minutes after they finished having sex Taylor left and Matt drifted off to sleep. Waking up the next morning still naked he took a quick shower and got dressed in thin grey sweatpants and a blue tank top. Heading downstairs into the kitchen he started brewing a pot of coffee and cooking some eggs and bacon.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:12 AM   #14
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie awoke the next morning... the smell of coffee and bacon wafting into her room.
as she begin to go downstairs she noticed Matt's room door wide open. Taylor must be gone... time for her to find a few things out...

she walked downstairs to the smells of breakfast and saw him in the kitchen, visions of him pounding her best friend came back to her mind and she couldnt help but feel attracted to him

Old 02-19-2017, 10:02 AM   #15
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt heard footsteps and turned around to see his sister Julie standing there. "Good morning sis." Matt said lifting his mug up to sip his coffee. "How did you sleep?" Matt went back to attending to the sizzling bacon. Flipping it over seeing they were just about done. "Can I interest you in any eggs bacon and/or coffee?"

Old 02-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #16
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

I nod..."sounds good" I say
looking down at your crotch area knowing what lurks underneath those PJ pants...

sooo... I heard you having fun again last night....

I say in a playful tone

https://68.media.tumblr.com/689e243f...r0l1o1_400.jpg

Old 02-22-2017, 08:32 AM   #17
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt poured his sister a cup of coffee and the put some eggs and bacon on a plate for her and set it on the island counter that she was standing by. "Oh shit you heard that?" Matt smirked thinking back to Taylor's tight cunt wrapped around his cock. "I'm sorry sis. I'll try to keep it down next time." He put door on his own plate and joined his sister.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #18
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

I take a bite of breakfast and smirk...

"You know... I know you fucked Taylor... and I know what you guys did... I must say... I'm impressed... but also... disapointed you didn't ask me for help"

Old 02-22-2017, 07:10 PM   #19
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt looked up from his plate when he heard his sister say she knew what him and Taylor were doing. "Wait...what do you mean you know what me and Taylor were doing?" Matt set his fork down more interested in finding out what his sister knew. "And you said you're disappointed I didn't ask you for help? Help with what?"

Old 02-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #20
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

"wellllll..." Julie began.... not sure how to bring it up but already too late...

"I know you guys make movies for some side cash... let's start with that. Maybe I want some cash too."

Old 02-26-2017, 12:26 PM   #21
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt let out a sigh knowing that his secret has been uncovered by his sister. He wasn't sure what to say in response to his sister. "So what now Julie, you're gonna blackmail me? Tell mom unless I pay you to stay quiet?" He asked figuring that's what she was getting at.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:47 AM   #22
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

Julie rolls her eyes in a playful motion.. "weelllll...... money is important... but I was thinking of more of a business arrangement... "

She pauses. "If we were partners, maybe I can get more girls in on the action, it would mean more money and maybe... we could have fun all the while."

Old 03-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #23
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt was stunned by what he just heard. "Wait... you want to be my partner in this? How would that work sis?" His mind started racing at the possible scenarios that could play out from this. She mentioned bringing more girls into the picture so maybe this wouldn't be a bad idea. Matt was now very curious to hear her proposal.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #24
girlintexas99
Literotica Guru

"well..." she began...."more girls for one.. means more paying viewers... and maybe... umm... maybe I could be a girl too."

Old 03-14-2017, 11:01 AM   #25
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

She was right, Matt thought and he'd also love the fact that he'd be having sex with a lot of different girls. That really had his interest. Then he heard something really unexpected. "Julie did I just hear you right? Are you messing with me?" He asked wondering if she was serious about being one of the girls in the film.