Help with translation?

EverLux

Literotica Guru
I originally posted this thread in another forum. There were many helpful replies from people who seem to know the French language well, but I would also like to get the opinion of native speakers.

Here is the original post:

There are a few sentences I need the French translations of for a story I'm working on. I've tried looking online, but there are multiple results for each phrase, so that's not helpful.
I'm trying to avoid comments like, "Why is he talking like a woman?" or "Is he supposed to be a robot?"

The three phrases that need translating are:

-I'm crazy about you.

-I can't stop thinking about you.

-We are in love with you.

In case gender does come into play here, all three lines are spoken by a man to a woman.

Thanks!

I originally posted this thread in another forum. There were many helpful replies from people who seem to know the French language well, but I would also like to get the opinion of native speakers.

Here is the original post:

There are a few sentences I need the French translations of for a story I'm working on. I've tried looking online, but there are multiple results for each phrase, so that's not helpful.
I'm trying to avoid comments like, "Why is he talking like a woman?" or "Is he supposed to be a robot?"

The three phrases that need translating are:

-I'm crazy about you.

-I can't stop thinking about you.

-We are in love with you.

In case gender does come into play here, all three lines are spoken by a man to a woman.

- je suis fou de toi

- je ne cesse de penser a toi

- nous sommes en amour avec toi

"Nous sommes en amour avec toi" Sound like Canadian French !
It is absolutely correct, and French people would understand and smile while earing it.
"Nous sommes amoureuses de toi" is what would be used In France.

This week I'm working on a story (fan fiction) about Disney princesses and I want Belle to say the following to Ariel (in French):

"My dear, you have the tits of a child and your cunt is open even more often than your pretty little mouth."

An online translator gave me this for her to say:

"Ma chère, tu as les nichons d'un enfant et ta chatte est ouverte encore plus souvent que ta jolie petite bouche."

Pretty classy, eh?

Anyone have suggestions for improvements?

Back