Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

lol- that's cool! What did you think it might mean before the 'great oracle' told you?

come on honesty, -your first impression was... ?

I had no idea but if I’d had to guess I might have assumed a link between box being slang for ladies bits :D

I almost thought it was farting really bad you know like dutch ovening someone where you fart and hold their head under the covers, lol.

What?!? lol? This is a thing? People do that? Ahahahaha:D

*falls off chair backwards and rolls around on the floor laughing!*

What?!? lol? This is a thing? People do that? Ahahahaha:D

*falls off chair backwards and rolls around on the floor laughing!*
yes, this is definitely a thing. I have never done it, but have a friend whose wife did it to him, hahahaha.

yes, this is definitely a thing. I have never done it, but have a friend whose wife did it to him, hahahaha.

Sometimes my cat jumps up on the bed and farts while I'm asleep. My god do cat farts stink! Enough to shock you out of a very deep sleep and have you almost gagging!

Sometimes my cat jumps up on the bed and farts while I'm asleep. My god do cat farts stink! Enough to shock you out of a very deep sleep and have you almost gagging!
ewwww that's nasty, just sayin

There's something funny going on Glad. For two days in a row I've logged in and found my inbox empty.

People start messaging me later in the day as I chat in the forums but I'm not getting half as many messages as normal.

I hope I'm not becoming... :(unpopular:(

:eek:

There's something funny going on Glad. For two days in a row I've logged in and found my inbox empty.

People start messaging me later in the day as I chat in the forums but I'm not getting half as many messages as normal.

I hope I'm not becoming... :(unpopular:(

:eek:
I am currently only exchanging pms with 1 operson so I get about 1-3 a day... so no sympathy here bud ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBbP2kro-c&list=RDEMDJBJ_aZYnm-_hA708tOP8Q&index=4

can I put this on the juke box please (just so the ladies can dance - I'm not asking you out again after you blew me off for coffee;))

Ha! I’d completely forgotten about this song - genius!

I don’t dance, shy retiring wall flower and all that... you’ll find me quietly in the corner, propping up the bar, in real life wondering if it’s rude to leave this early. Not in glad’s place though where I am assuming the music isn’t so loud, the shy non-dancer at the bar can’t hear herself think... I sometimes dance alone - but never in company.

You need something to entice the more free spirited ladies to pop in

Back