Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-Yuki Groaned and gasped his cock twitched and twisted in her hot mouth.-"Oh Hina i am going to explode....oh god......"-he gasped again he was holding on for her just moments away from cumming.-

*Hinakemi felt Yuki's cock pulsing in her mouth and knew he was cumming before he even spoke, but she wasn't moving. She said she wanted her dessert and she was going to get. Forcing her head down more, she took his cock into her throat and began to hum, causing her throat to vibrate against his cock.*

-Yuki grabbed her head he kept cumming it was so sensitive and more cum began to flood her mouth the more she hummed she felt cum flow form him like a spout he moaned as he was screaming her name he griped her hair. Till she felt his cock stop twitching his cock came 15 times way mor ehe was expecting as he pants and tries to catch his breath.-

*Hinakemi didn't expect Yuki to grab her head and lace his fingers through her hair. She, also, didn't expect him to fill her entire mouth with so much. Little drops of his cream slipped out of her mouth and rolled down his cock that was still trapped between her pink lips. Pulling back mere centimeters, she managed to swallow most of the cum; only a few drops managed to slip out. A few moments later Yuki loosened his grip and she let his cock slip from her mouth. It glistened with her saliva and drops of his own cum. A sense of delight and pride filled her because she had been the one to do this.*

-HE groaned and looked as Yuki looked to her eyes and smiled.-"I think it is my turn."-he said as he looked at the fridge and walked over slowly grabbing a can of whip cream and smiled.-"Are you ready?"-he smiled as he watched her spread her legs for him and looked to her eyes.-"Lay back for me Hina."-he asked as he shook the can putting a bit of cream on her breasts then a bit above her pussy as he put it away and began to kiss her lips as he began kissing down to her breasts as he sucked on one breast with the cream and the other breast and cream. Then slowly to her pussy he lapped the cream up and lapped her pussy hungrily.-

*Hinakemi gasped and closed her eyes when she felt the sudden coolness of the whip cream. She'd never had anyone preform this service on her and she was glad he was the first. Her moans filled the room and she spread her legs wider to give him better access.*

-Yuki Ren moaned in lust and hunger of her body his arms gently lifting her legs and pulling her closer Yuki ren enjoyed her juices and her heat.-

*Hinakemi sunk her teeth into her bottom lip, staining it pink. Her uncontrollable moans seemed to echo throughout the house as she climbed higher and higher to her peak. She suddenly exploded and her juices filled Yuki's mouth as her screams filled the air.*

-Yuki worked his fingers sliding them in to her hot wet core and moaned as he lapped her pussy and enjoyed each and every moan he herd he just got more excited soon hopefully they can go back on missions and there it would lay in them being more active and earning this time alone.-"Oh Hina your so tasty down here...are my fingers to much for you?"-He teased as he fingered her pussy and lapped her clit.-

*Hinakemi could not even form words at that point in their encounter. All she could do was moan and babble incomprehensible sentences. Yuki was doing incredible things to her with his tongue and fingers. Her back arched slightly off the table while her hands seemed to claw at its surface.*

-Yuki moaned as he felt her quiver and tighten around his tongue. His lips kissed and nipped her clit and enjoyed each mention of her moans his fingers dove deeper and deeper yet as his lips nibbled her lips in another manner. She shook and she quaked he could tell.-

Back