women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Mascara or lip gloss. You always have it and can use it wherever you are :rolleyes:
The only problem is a small size (

Trial size LA Hold hair spritz
About 7" long, about the size of between a quarter and a half dollar, smooth round edges.

Wonder when someone asks me why I keep it, being empty.

My ex wife used large candles, cucumbers ( largest she could find) and the wooden handle of our hedge clippers that had ridges for the fingers.

As a well-documented superfan of female masturbation, I have to say that this thread is astonishingly hot. Ladies, kudos to you for all you do with everything you do it with.

Sexy toys

My new item would have to be my deodorant spray tin. Its smooth , long, and my partner loves to see my fanny when I have taken the tin out , He likes to watch my folds subside , Then he loves to make me cum with his tongue

Mrs Stuart.

Pillows and candles are my favs but I have used drum-sticks before, too. No, not chicken drum-sticks, drum drum-sticks :rolleyes:. And yes, they are small.

Good Times

I had an ex who got off on using unusual things to get me off. My favorites where Popsicles, vacuum tube (while on- it was an odd sensation) & peeled cucumber.

English cucumber, long, slender, amazing ridges, this is in addition to a menagerie of other items. Pipe foam insulation, socks rolled up, hammer handle, vinyl tubing as a clit sucking device. ..the list goes on and on!

I have to ask... - socks rolled up - I can understand anything firm, but soft fabric? Isn't it difficult to get in in the first place and then defeats the purpose because its, well, not firm?

When I put a rolled up sock in another sock then into a condom, it made a nice firm surface to penetrate myself with. It is an interesting concept, I found the idea on here! But truly the cucumbers are a favorite! But I cum really quick from them!

Oh the cucumbers I can understand :D I often wonder how many women might occasionally go vegie shopping with just that in mind...

The jet in the gym hot tub is pretty good, float on your stomach and position yourself... need to be naked though, also nice to feel that stream on your ass :)

As a teenager I sat on the contoured wood tip of my bed post. It was great. Was so mad when my parents sold that bed without asking me first.

As a teenager I sat on the contoured wood tip of my bed post. It was great. Was so mad when my parents sold that bed without asking me first.

Now I'm imagining a hilarious scene in which you explained the reason for your anger in detail. Father is shocked and awed, mother is just like, "Oh. Yeah. That makes sense."

Now I'm imagining a hilarious scene in which you explained the reason for your anger in detail. Father is shocked and awed, mother is just like, "Oh. Yeah. That makes sense."
Too funny! I imagine if that bed could tell stories to the next people who owned it!

Too funny! I imagine if that bed could tell stories to the next people who owned it!

Oh now that's even funnier! Someone's on the brink of falling asleep, and the bed's like, "Hey, aren't you gonna sit on me? Maybe do some rocking back and forth or something?"
The owner starts, going through a complex sequence of emotions as they attempt to absorb the fact that their bed can talk, then they attempt to figure out why it just asked them that. "Wh... wh... wah?"
"Oh it's just that my previous owner did that all the time! Seemed to make her super happy, so I thought..."
Hilarity ensues.

Oh now that's even funnier! Someone's on the brink of falling asleep, and the bed's like, "Hey, aren't you gonna sit on me? Maybe do some rocking back and forth or something?"
The owner starts, going through a complex sequence of emotions as they attempt to absorb the fact that their bed can talk, then they attempt to figure out why it just asked them that. "Wh... wh... wah?"
"Oh it's just that my previous owner did that all the time! Seemed to make her super happy, so I thought..."
Hilarity ensues.

And here all I ever worried about was the friggin walls talking. Now I gotta worry about the bed posts running their mouths? Dammit Now I gotta get new furniture for every room in the house.

and fast.

Back