women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

mrsexyman

Really Experienced
men are stuck with just their hands, but females seem to have the ability to use different things...

what have you used?

My ex loved the pillow. I didnt even know something like that was an option until she did it for me. It was quite a sight.

An electric toothbrush and a hairbrush are just classics really, both very nice however.

My friend has used bottles, but the glass breaking seems too risky really.

Well.. lots of things. I'll second, or is it third? the electric toothbrush. Various bottles of lotions, soaps and whatnot. Maglight. Produce; cucumbers and corn on the cob. Hmm.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

-blush-

Well.. lots of things. I'll second, or is it third? the electric toothbrush. Various bottles of lotions, soaps and whatnot. Maglight. Produce; cucumbers and corn on the cob. Hmm.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

-blush-

No need to blush about it. Heck, to us guys who savor women who know their bodies well enough, I think it's hot as all get out!

men are stuck with just their hands, but females seem to have the ability to use different things...
You have clearly never watched American Pie or read Portnoy's Complaint. :cool:

And unless the implied topic of this thread is "How to Troll for Wank Fodder," I'm having a difficult time seeing how it belongs on the How-To board.

-blush-
Corn on the cob sound very nice. xx

A deoderant spray bottle, one of the thin impulse ones. Was the first thing other than my fingers I shoved into my pussy.

A popsicle! The cold hurts at first but then feels soooo good. I also altenate with sucking on it which is usually when I cum.

I have been reading this morning to catch up. I have had no internet for a week. My modem died and they just replaced it this morning.
I have been reading about the pillow. I gotta try that :eek:. I have used candles, squash, hairbrush handle. I wanna try a big slam bottle to see if I can stretch around it

Remote

I have an old remote that I use over my undies and give it one long, hard push which always gives me a different but fabulous sort of orgasm =)

Back