♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
...indoors...

Make sure to tell us what happened!!!

About 10 months ago she told me she was bi curious. She ended up going to to her Christmas party with a female co-worker and got a little drunk. Apparently they made out in our drive way afterwards. In January, she went with this same woman and a couple others to Florida for a week. Alot more happened down there between the four of them.

Now she is on a shopping trip with one of her friends that she admitted this to. It turns out her friend has messed around with women before as well. Their intention was to shop, layout and mess around.
 
Would love the whole mmf experience. Skype me if you would like to share fantasies. Jdee421
 
Hi guys! It's me again :)

I just had to remove a few posts from this thread for violating the picture rules. I noticed there has been some self-policing, people reminding others of the rules, which is great! There really wasn't very much tidying to do at all!

I do want to remind you, though, that Lit does have rules. In order to keep the thread from going away, the rules have to be followed. That mostly means linking in text only, rather than hotlinking (unless from a picture host) or attaching images. If you do that, then there's no questions about what types of pictures are allowed, too - you can link to anything!

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top