Mysticcal said:
You asked what a woman wants, desires.....I was really thinking about this. It is something very interesting to contemplate Don't think this will inspire anything, but these are my honest thoughts at the moment.

I want to make love with someone that wants me so much that I burn from his look. I want to feel such a connection that I feel him in my mind, heart and soul as he enters my body. I want to go to a place where I surrender myself to the feeling, the pleasure, the oneness of the moment and simply am.

I want to lie there, my arms held above my head....my body aching for every gentle touch, caress....anticpating the next sensation yet never knowing where it will be....feeling the heat build slowly, no rushing, no hurry....allowing myself to be completely selfish, to let it all be about me....knowing I will return this feeling next.

Feeling shy at first...my mind worrying about how I look, how I feel, what am I doing....and feeling that dissolving into pure pleasure as I watch your face, realize you are giving this to me freely, enjoying my pleasure...slowly seeing myself through your eyes....letting my mind quiet and my body feel, burn, ache, yearn....

This is what I truly desire...to find myself as I lose myself to the moment. And to be allowed to give this as well.

Romantic and erotic in the same passage. Thank you for sharing with us, darlin'. Please feel free to add.

:rose:

bashfull said:
Just sounds like you could use an ear...or a shoulder.
'...thought if i let it go, I'll look prettier....'

Thanks bashfull, every each exprienced made me stranger. :kiss:

Sweetpepper said:
'...thought if i let it go, I'll look prettier....'

Thanks bashfull, every each exprienced made me stranger. :kiss:

stranger or stronger? lol

Looking out my window and started dreaming...

Your head tilted down, mischievous eyes dark and demur as they hold captive my stare, my heart, my soul. A nymph playing with the air, the wind whipping your hair, teasing and framing the uplifted corners of your whimsical smile. Your eyes becon me, your lips entice me, your body entrances me.

At your slight gesture, the wind sprites wind their way around me, nudging me closer, tugging at my clothing. A whisper in my ear urges me to forget my tribulations, to cast aside my weight of stoic responsibility and dance…dance with you among the sun’s columns and laugh with the wind.

Your lips part ever so slightly, revealing a tongue moist and ripe with desire. Not teasing but rather promising…promising a need to taste and be tasted.

bashfull said:
Your head tilted down, mischievous eyes dark and demur as they hold captive my stare, my heart, my soul. A nymph playing with the air, the wind whipping your hair, teasing and framing the uplifted corners of your whimsical smile. Your eyes becon me, your lips entice me, your body entrances me.

At your slight gesture, the wind sprites wind their way around me, nudging me closer, tugging at my clothing. A whisper in my ear urges me to forget my tribulations, to cast aside my weight of stoic responsibility and dance…dance with you among the sun’s columns and laugh with the wind.

Your lips part ever so slightly, revealing a tongue moist and ripe with desire. Not teasing but rather promising…promising a need to taste and be tasted.

*sigh...

You never disappoint.. :)

bashfull said:

;)
You are always hot, bashfull.

bashfull said:

Your breath stirs the air, swirling dervishes between and around us. Each rotation moving us closer..corralling us together. Somehow, I feel the wind inside my shirt, fluttering and billowing it outward...seeking to remove it. The sparkle in your eyes telling me this is your doing. I raise a hand and begin to unbutton, first the top, then the next. Your hand mimics my own...raising and caressing under your sheer garmets...

bashfull said:
Nah, I just believe in treating a lady like a lady, ma'am.
Good man is hard to fine. I see you already started to write again. Good sign.

bashfull said:
Your breath stirs the air, swirling dervishes between and around us. Each rotation moving us closer..corralling us together. Somehow, I feel the wind inside my shirt, fluttering and billowing it outward...seeking to remove it. The sparkle in your eyes telling me this is your doing. I raise a hand and begin to unbutton, first the top, then the next. Your hand mimics my own...raising and caressing under your sheer garmets...

You're making me breathless, Bash...I am sitting here at my desk, reading your words and seeing this happen.

*groan*

Honey123 said:
You're making me breathless, Bash...I am sitting here at my desk, reading your words and seeing this happen.

*groan*

Breathless, the exhalation of exhileration. You groan of desire fueling the fires of rapture. Praise indeed, my dear, from one so sweet. Thank you.

bashfull said:
Breathless, the exhalation of exhileration. You groan of desire fueling the fires of rapture. Praise indeed, my dear, from one so sweet. Thank you.

Dear Bash, if it weren't for the fact that your words fueled those fires, my days would not be complete.

:kiss:

Honey123 said:
Dear Bash, if it weren't for the fact that your words fueled those fires, my days would not be complete.

You leave me speechless, darlin'.

bashfull said:

Each button unfastens...a prelude to the melding of our flesh. My shirt opens at the top, revealing my throat, my shoulders, my chest. Your eyes cast a flicker of concern as they are drawn to the scar at the top of my left pectoral...a reminder of my younger, more violent days. I am apprehensive as I wonder how you will react as you discover the other wounds.

Your eyes however, reflect concern...and perhaps an understanding that those days are over. Now, those experiences make me who I am today, that while I understand violence, I also understand peace.

Back