Authors! Sign in here!

Sew much four spell chequers!

Not really the same, but it may help some of you (it helped me a lot).

There is this one website babylon.com. There you can download a small program and install it on your computer. Then you mark a word and it translates it to you to a specific language. And also, it gives you an alternative word.

So, let's say I want to write "tree", but I am not sure if it is written "tree" or "three" or "tre". So either, I write "tree" (because I believe it is written like that) and see what it means (plant with wood stem from which branches grow at some height above the ground ...) or I write the german word (Baum = arbor, tree, plant with wooden stem ....)

This is much better then a spell check, when it comes to just one word ....

If I may join the party:

My name is Katherine, referred to by my loving spouse as Katherine the Great, hence the nickname.

I write on any subject that strikes my fancy, or is suggested by a reader. Abigail's Ride is autobiographical and got this whole thing started for me.

By profession, I was an author of adult education textbooks. Until I decided there had to be a better way to use literary talents. I am now in the Real Estate field and write only for pleasure...mine as well as others.

The greatest benefit of writing for Lit has been the wonderful people I have met via email who have enjoyed my stories. I am constantly amazed at how kind and constructive the feedback letters have been.

My most recent submission was the result of a discussion of this board. A Captive Audience was a request on this board I was happy to have filled. My incest stories were requests, also.

Thank you for your time in reading, and please feel free to email or PM any ideas you would like fashioned into a story.

Cz

Greetings ya'll. My name's Lee.

I'm a 21 year old college student currently going for my bachelor's in journalism. I love to write news stories and feature articles. More than that I love to write fiction, especially erotic fiction.

I've been reading Literotica for about three years now, but I've only recently gotten around to start writing my own stories. I enjoy all kinds of tales, from the plain vanilla to the strawberry sherbert with gummi bears and a shot of vodka (if you want to know how that translates, ask me ;) ).

My goal is to have my stories include reaccuring characters, not only in the same series of stories, but in other series as well. That guy who has three lines in one story may have the starring role in another. While one story tells of a romantic evening with John Doe taking his best girl to dinner, another story might have the waitress and the cook sharing some sapphic spread in that restaurants kitchen. The whole idea of crossing characters is to get people to read all my stories so they can spot them.

Just to get it out of the way, the LC stands for Lee Chambers. Not my real name, but it's just what I go by on here. In my opinion, you don't call me rough caress, you ask for it.

Hi, I'm DanielOrme. My main interest is Interracial, specifically White Male/Black Female. I also enjoy Mind Control stories and, on occasion, the Celebrity section.

Hi, I'm ronde, and I live in the southeastern US. Actually, I'm a Yankee from Illinois who got transferred to this great place, and I feel like I've come home.

I'm 55, and just so the name doesn't confuse anybody, I'm a guy.

I have several stories posted here. I write often in the romance category, but I've also written in erotic couplings, mature, sci-fi and fantasy, and non-human. I'd like to try a few others, but I start getting really far away from my likes and experience with some of the categories. I probably won't write anything in incest, gay male, or BDSM for this reason.

I have done a few requests, but only for a couple of close friends. In my experience, it's difficult to understand what a reader really wants, and I'd rather not write the story if I can't please them. I am interested in editing in the categories in which I write, so if you like my work, send me a PM and I'll see if I can help.

Welcome, everyone!

It is great to see new faces and know that our forum is read and hopefully utilized to it's fullest potential.

Keep on reading, writing and feel free to join in in the posting!

We always enjoy fresh, new perspective when brainstorming.

:)

Hi I'm 31 live in Australia.

I have three stories posted on here with more to follow.

I haven't found my niche as yet so just experimenting with different themes.

I won't write about incest but would consider most other subjects.

Hi kids. Some of you already know a bit about me but for those who don't -

I have only 3 stories posted here so far but more in the works. I have another three near done so if I can drag my lazy sarcastic ass off the General board to actually write some stuff, they'll turn up soon. I also write non-erotic as well so someday when I'm a famous novelist you can all say, "I knew her when she was just a horny trash writer.":D So far most of my stories fall essentially into the 'erotic couplings' category but who knows, I might branch out, try something new soon.

I'm 33 and married for just over 3 years. No kids yet, but hopefully soon-ish. Right now my husband and I are living in London, but we are actually from Jersey City. Before we go having a baby, we need to sort out what continent we'll likely be living on.

I work as a manager for a natural and organic foods store and I love it. I also love reading, jazz, and photography.

Just a caution

Before I comply with your request MissTaken, I think something needs to be said. To introduce yourself, in any way beyond the bare essentials like, Hi, I’m Diane, I write stories listed under Loving Wives, although you should know up front the wives in my stories may detest their husbands, is to reveal more then may be advisable.

The internet has a darker side. The more one reveals about themselves the more likely it is that one of those who live on that darker side may take an interest in you. I am speaking from first hand knowledge, I was stalked on the internet, at first just the internet, later that person sent me picture of myself going into and out of my apartment, and office. I could describe the horror of that experience but I’m sure most of you, at least the women here, understand.

I’m not going to claim I really comprehend, though it has been explained to me, some how this person got into my computer. He learned an awful lot about me there, then it was a very simple step to learn more. It took an ex-hacker who was a friend of my closets friend to track him down, he was found. His interest in me did not come from literotica, it came about in a chat room, but as you may imagine, the very nature of what we write may cause some very sick individuals to take interest in us.

That said, I’ll respond, I just love talking about myself. Maybe you’ll learn more then you want to know, surely more then I should reveal.

My name is Diane, although not Diane Marie, which would have been the name I’d chosen for myself. Diane was until recently my middle name. As I understand it my father and mother had a battle over my name, mother wanted Diane, father wanted his grand mother’s name, he won. I never did like my first name, to my friends I have always been Diane. Anyway, they are switched officially now, so I guess you could say I won the battle!

By vocation, I’m an artist, something I think was always written in my stars, it just took a while to get there. Three plus years of University, a break to chase a man, whom I caught and married, a man who later gave me the boot. A well earned boot I may add. Back to University to learn something worthwhile, my soon to be ex-father in law’s influence, a man to this day I love. Five more years of University, yes five more, the first was to take requirements, then and only then was I considered for acceptance. Class size of 86, this was a major University, I blow my own horn. Graduated with honors as an architect, if you don’t blow your own horn as they say, hey, I’m so proud of that, I worked hard. Earned my strips, in other words I had to intern, which in my humble opinion is just a way to pay a person less, became licensed, which means I was, still am, a real architect.

I graduated with some added baggage, husband number two. You know the desire for the white picket fence, the house with two and one half children inside. A husband who also booted me, although his reasons were far less noble, mainly that I couldn’t physically give him his two and one half children. A number of years drifting from one relationship to another. A marriage to a man 17 years my elder. Perhaps a father complex thing, I jest. This time I didn’t get the boot, I ran. A short period of self discovery. Back home to bury my father, at which time I met someone, she’s an artist also, I fell in love. She gave me the courage to pursue my desires, thus I am now what I always dreamed of being, an artist, full time, everyday, even those days I elect not to work.

Just for your info, my round about geographical journey, was as follows: Connecticut, Iowa, Texas, England, Iowa(four Cities in all) then back to Connecticut. A time period that spanned nearly twenty years of my life. A very long and time consuming journey to end up back home where I can do what I always intended to do, and to be whom I always knew I was but hide from.

I am my parents only child, I think that does make a difference, I longed for a brother or a sister. I take after my mother, who was a pianist, and artist. She also wrote poetry and pose. My father was an author, well written about in literary circles, but never well read. In my opinion the later is the most important.

My earliest recollection always in some way involve my art, although the family’s legend is I played the piano at the age of three. I say legend because I have no idea, and my paternal grand mother, a woman I never trusted, I’ll temper that with love, wanted me to be a pianist. Why I don’t know, she surely had nothing good to say about my mother.

My god given talents, I’ll give my mother credit for. Although my mother was taken from me when I was only seven, I’ll also give her credit for my love of the arts, her first love. If I have any talent for writing, I grudgingly give my father that credit. Along with a nun who taught creative writing when I was a senior in High School, she told me I had a unique voice, one I should cultivate. I wonder if she’d approve of me cultivating that here, I can only grin. Perhaps I’m just getting even for all those damn red marks she put on my papers. Love comes to us in many ways, and at different times in our lives, I dearly loved that woman.

I hate to admit it, but I’ve had a number of literary classes, the defiant daughter I wanted to be, would not defy her father, I did as he told me. I also spent many an hour at my father’s knee, Daddy’s little girl, listening to discussions of the art of the written word between him and other writers. Not being defiant isn’t always so bad, I met my first husband in a creative writing class. He gave me many happy memories.

Hi, I am Maggie2002 so far I have twentythree stories here. My biggest problem is grammer, but I am working on it. I like mature stories and that may be because I am a happily married woman for the last thirty years. (See it can happen) We live in the country and both work and this is my way to get rid of the stress of a tough job I sell real estatelol!

I also write BSMD,nonconsent,anal and some that are really hard to put in any catagory. I have been pleased with the feedback I have received from people who read my stories and with the wonderful range of stories people post here. There is never a day I come to visit that I can not find something intersting and hot to read.

I think its wonderful the help available here especially all the hints the good writers post for the rest of us on how to develop dialogue, or puncuate (another failing of mine)

So this fat braod with an attitude and great kinky friends and a vivid imagination thanks you one and all for being here.

Again, more welcomes.

*waves*

Update on me:

I just submitted my first story and can now make the claim to authordom, I think.

Take care all

Miss T

Last edited:
How long do stories stay on lit?

The one and only one I submitted has disappeared.

What a terrific idea!

Thanks, MissTaken!

I write under the name sweetsubsarahh on Lit and currently have 9 stories and 4 erotic poems posted. I'm happily married (for fifteen years) and we have two young children. I know I get some of my naughty ideas from my marriage - romance is easy to write about when you're in love! We're both educators, but I would certainly love to be able to write full-time. We'll see what the future holds!

I have stories in Erotic Couplings, BDSM, Exhibition and Voyeur, Incest, and the Anal Categories so far. At the moment I'm working on six different things - hopefully I'll get something up later this week. For now, I'm having a terrific time reading and writing and getting to know folks on the site!

MNGuy said:

How long do stories stay on lit?

The one and only one I submitted has disappeared.

I've never heard of a story having a "time limit" on it. Contact Laurel.

My name is Marcus and I'm a young black man in Texas. I just submitted a story called Suburban Mom in the interracial section. I love good interracial stories, especially with young black men and older, conservative white women.
I've always had a lust for white women. I guess it's because I always wanted to fuck my teachers. Especially the middle aged proper ones. I also have a thing for sexy feet. I used to drop things on purpose so I could feel on my teacher's legs.
I get turned on by mature stories of older women and younger men, but I really like it when it's a young black man. Are there any others who like those kinds of stories??

BlessedBe said:
I've never heard of a story having a "time limit" on it. Contact Laurel.

I found it. It was moved from Erotic Couplings to First Time.

Blessed Be The Writers for They Shall Be Disseminated

I love the idea of an ideas thread and got a couple from here. I have to thank BlessesBe for her input and take issue with her ageist comment.

However I commend her poetic taste and recomend my scribble (poem) on love/pain or what?

Thank you all

Alternativeone...(Not real name)

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit, Alternativeone, and thank you for the kind words. :eek:

Hello BlessedBe,

Have you ever written or read a story based on the theme of an alien vampire coming to Earth because s/he has been booted from his/her planet for having too dark of an anal/BDSM fetish?

If not, I hope this helps get your creative 'fluids' going;)

MyOpinion said:

Hello BlessedBe,

Have you ever written or read a story based on the theme of an alien vampire coming to Earth because s/he has been booted from his/her planet for having too dark of an anal/BDSM fetish?

If not, I hope this helps get your creative 'fluids' going;)

Can't say that I've ever read something like this or saw an idea for it. Very original and interesting. ;) Thank you.

Back