Authors! Sign in here!

MissTaken

Biker Chick
Joined
Jun 30, 2001
Posts
20,570
I thought a thread wherein the authors that post or lurk at the board introduce themselves and their preferred story categories, it would be helpful to those seeking story writers.

What say you, sexy lit authors?

:D
 
Greetings,

My name is Lindsay. I am a 25 year old bisexual woman living in Illinois. I have been writing (for fun) since elementary school. I've gone from fantasy (I wouldn't quite say Sci-Fi though), to horror/suspense, to erotica. I hope to one day be a published author.

When I comes to erotica I don't have many limitations. My preferences lie within BDSM, anal, non human (both the vamp/alien stuff and bestiality), and fetish in general.

I only have two stories at Lit currently (both under my old name Tiggs) but am hoping my third will be added to Extreme soon. I also have written several poems, again under my old name.

I am very open to the idea of writing custom stories for people if they choose to E-mail the details to me.
 
Hey!

Okay, okay, my name is Kristie, I'm an ex-figure skater turned math professor. I'm from Illinois (Hinsdale) but I live in TEXAS now. Mom brought me down here after The Divorce, and I just sort of stayed. I don't skate competitively any more, but I can still do all the competition jumps, and I teach skating. I spent the summer teaching in Sugarland, but here I have only a couple of private students. The rest of the time I teach freshperson Calculus.

I had an interesting life growing up, but I can't share any of it because of the no-one, nothing-under-eighteen, don't even think about thinking about it rule. That's okay. I know that the First Amendment has limits, LOTS of limits, and that Free Speech is an illusion, here as well as elsewhere. It's kind of a shame, when my REAL LIFE experiences have to be censored, but I'm used to it.

Sometimes I don't think I belong on this planet, it's so freaky. But then, it's funny too, like I was living with this girl a few years ago. I was sort of like her nanny, and I had to take her to church every Sunday 'cause she was Baptist. She was a stoner. She came by it honestly, because her mom was this ex-Hippy type. Like, I drive this old jeep, and all the time I was staying there she wanted to drive my Jeep and let me drive her Lexus. Okay. So anyway, definitely an EX-hippie, 'cause now she's in DARE and all these anti-drug deals, so then her daughter is getting high out behind the Sunday School.

So, you listen to a bible-thumper sermon sometime, when you're stoned. Oh my god! He was listing all these things, if you do them, or even THINK about doing them, you go straight to Hell, and I was like, "Oh, jeeze, I've done 'em all!" It didn't matter, I'm a lapsed Catholic, which means I get a pass on Purgatory and drop straight through. See ya! After a few Texas summers, Hell will be a relief!

So anyway, I've posted a bunch of stories, but they haven't gone anywhere, not that I expected them to, but I thought I might get a rejection notice at least, but hey! This is the internet, speed-of-light, all that stuff, in theory, at least. Reality? "Reality" and "internet" are mutually exclusive terms. What if all those computers got networked somehow and created a bunch of "virtual people." Would anyone be able to tell?

I can tell you about my Math stuff, but it's pretty boring unless you are into it. I'm sort of in number theory. Numbers are WAY stranger than you might think. Maybe that's why your checkbook never balances, ya think? Anyway, I'm working on this NSA grant for this cryptography algorithm based on Godel's work, and I'm not supposed to talk about it. The rest of the time, I'm dealing with freshperson math students, and I guarantee you don't want to hear about THAT!

Love,

Kristie

PS, It says I'm a virgin! I LOVE it. I've posted four stories and I'm still a virgin! Where else can you do it four times and not lose your virginity! I haven't been a virgin since I was [censored.]
 
(Chicklet Fluffs Out Her Plumage)

Greetings all,

I'm Chicklet! I'm pretty cute and lovable, and I'm not so horrid a typist, either...almost three sentances can go by without one typo!

Okay so I have (gasp) 56 submissions on Lit so far, in a far range of categories. I enjoy (mostly) BDSM, Nonconsent, and Lesbian Sex - and especially ones that mix those categories up! I'm usually the first or second to point out those types of scenario's in possible stories, as you'll notice.

On the boards I dare say I've fullfilled a few requests; It's a lot of fun to write what everyone thinks up = )

THE best thing about the "story ideas" forum, in my humble opinion, is the brainstorming. I love participating in a brainstorming session, thinking up details or even chapter options. I love this forum, basically, and most all of my posts are here.

Okay, so, if I think of something really clever to say I'll edit this post.

Till then,
Chicklet

(addition) Although most of you know my name, I don't like to post it...however I'll say it starts with a CH and I'm always *trying* to type it instead of "chicklet" lol

(more additions, since reading SirHugsies post)
I've *posted* in almost all of the categories (almost because a certain Laurel keeps adding new ones, wink) but that doesn't mean I enjoy them - currently I'm trying to win the Survivor contest. Brief insight into Chicklet's brain; I want to win but I'm afraid that if I do people will say that I didn't deserve to.
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm Sabledrake, though my real name is Christine. 35 years old, married for 10 years, one kid who just turned 8. Roleplaying gamer since 1981. I work the night shift and am trying to make it as a novelist, writing books both fantasy and horror. Got five in print so far, and a couple of short story credits.

When it comes to naughtiness, my stories are mostly found in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category and the Novels & Novellas (because these last couple, Infernal and the ongoing Ravishing of Constance, are monstrously huge tales encompassing many other categories).

My other hobbies include fanfiction, British comedy, robotic combat, and various arts & crafts.

Sabledrake
 
DN here. I'm surprised to admit I'd prefer not to put my real name on the boards, although if I've pm'd you or returned a pm you know it. I'm a 24 year old grad student in New York City when I'm not procrastinating here on lit. I currently have 11 stories up and several in production.

I've written fanfic, incest (although it takes a very specific mood for me to do it), bsdm, lesbian, group, and romance...I'm pretty diverse with my interests. Writing Erotica is a safe way to explore all my hidden desires and darker thoughts on sex. I've written one requested story, but I prefer to write my own ideas, mostly because I have so many floating around my head that I don't have enough time to write all of them.

I plan to one day be a college prof of history. I will publish under my own name all my works of academic history. But hopefully I'll be published under my psdeonym in erotica too :)
 
It's nice seeing *new* names in Story Ideas! Welcome Kristie and Christine! :)




This was a good idea MissT. Think you could sticky it up for a while? Maybe the "story readers only" can come in and say hi...tell us what kind of stories they love the most and why?
 
well, my real name is Jochen, I am 27 and from Germany .... and still, I am writing on my debut

my favorite story categories are incest and anal ....
 
My "real" name is Brian. I am 44 ( 45 Nov 14), married but celibate right now( is it an "open marriage" if one person is too tired to play?).

I have posted 10 stories, and have several in progress. I like challenges, and to stretch my limits. I have posted in Loving Wives, Incest( on a dare), Mature, romance, Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist, ( am I forgetting one?), so am not shy.

Unlike Chickie, who's real name I can't guess ( does time change cause brain fade? "YES"), I am a lousy typist, so excuse the typos. I'm happy to type 3 words without one.

I am pretty humble about my writing. (Deservedly so, you say?)I think I'm good at " craft"- composition, structure, grammar, etc, but I write boring technical crap all day at work, and find shifting to fiction tough. I have a vivid pictoral imagination, but getting it out sucks.

About half my ideas came from or grew here, and I like reading stories others write reflecting on my contributions, however modest. I'm not sure I am ready to " write to order", but like building from, or incorporating ideas from this Forum.

I think playing here is part of the " community spirit" I love at Literotica.
 
sirhugs said:

( is it an "open marriage" if one person is too tired to play?).

It depends on the "rules" the couple sets for themselves...
 
My real name is... well, none of your damn business, actually, though some people may know it.

Anyway, I rarely write anything anymore, but when I do, it's usually on a novel I started five years ago.

My preferred subjects to write are fantasy and sci-fi, but I'll try almost anything.

I'm a 20 year old college student. Most of my spare time is spent either watching TV or playing video games.
 
BlessedBe said:

This was a good idea MissT. Think you could sticky it up for a while? Maybe the "story readers only" can come in and say hi...tell us what kind of stories they love the most and why?

Thanks, Blessed and thanks for the good idea.

Now, I am MissT. 37, single and having children prevents me from ever really finishing a story. I prefer stories with a BDSM edge as well as anything that seems just plain odd, yet readable.

Welcome to everyone entering this forum.
 
sirhugs said:
My "real" name is Brian. I am 44 ( 45 Nov 14)
Hmmm. Private Eye (UK satirical magazine) uses "Brian" as its code name for Prince Charles and his birthday is 14th November.

Could it be ...



Edited for typo
 
Last edited:
PS. I write novels for a living and short stories for fun, though mine are posted elsewhere (which I won't advertise on here because that would be really mean). I enjoy reading some of the stories here, but many of them lack the first basics of writing, like using a spell checker.

I have offered some ideas on this forum.

The Forum in general, but especially Story Ideas, seems rather limited in its little clique of contributors. All the same names all the time, and no more than twenty or so of them.
 
Just Like Real Life, Isn't it?

Un-registered said:
PS. I write novels for a living and short stories for fun, though mine are posted elsewhere (which I won't advertise on here because that would be really mean). I enjoy reading some of the stories here, but many of them lack the first basics of writing, like using a spell checker.

I have offered some ideas on this forum.

The Forum in general, but especially Story Ideas, seems rather limited in its little clique of contributors. All the same names all the time, and no more than twenty or so of them.

Just like Real Life ideas: all the same ideas, all the time, and no more than twenty or so of them. That's why we NEED to talk about ideas.

Hey, there is more to life (for me) than spelling. I'd rather have a hot story, with good images and an unusual twist , than some perfectly punctuated but deadly boring and unrealistic treatise focused on the clinical functions of the genitals. But yeah, I agree, it's 2002, you can hardly find a word processor or an email handler without a spell checker. Just punch the button, for god's sake. Doesn't always help though:

I have a spelling checker
It came with my P. C.
It planely marks for my review
Miss takes I ken knot sea
I've run this poem threw it
Im sure your please to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker tolled me sew!

Happy writing!

Kristie
 
Un-registered said:
PS. I write novels for a living and short stories for fun, though mine are posted elsewhere (which I won't advertise on here because that would be really mean). I enjoy reading some of the stories here, but many of them lack the first basics of writing, like using a spell checker.

I have offered some ideas on this forum.

The Forum in general, but especially Story Ideas, seems rather limited in its little clique of contributors. All the same names all the time, and no more than twenty or so of them.

Welcome back Charm.
 
My 2 cents

My name is Paul and I'm from The Netherlands. I joined this board fairly recently, but am enjoying it a lot.

Since Dutch is my first language I am generally the one being edited when it comes to English/American language issues. I do think however that I'm a keen analyzer of stories and story lines, and think I can be of help in that respect.

I have a wide field of erotic interests, with bondage, D/s, slutty women, large breasts, naughty talk as a few examples. I also enjoy an erotic attraction for amputees, which is a little less common.

I love surprising plots and story lines, an I'm constanty searching for something new. I also love a lighter touch in stories: sex is fun after all. A final fascination is to write from a different gender perspective, the female in my case.

I will comment on most anything, except extreme violence, scat stuff and male gay-sex, the latter because I can't picture myself doing it, making me think I'd not be a good advisor there.
 
Hi, I am BlackSnake from Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA. I like to write stories that make me stroke my snake. It's a plus when other's like them, but mainly they are fun when I actually finish them.

....an uhm...I'm six foot one, an uhm...35-32-34, I gotta big dick...:D
 
Views from a male @ middle age..

Hello all..
I turned 51 last week and I enjoy the expression of my sexuality on Lit through my stories about women loving women.
I want to acknowledge all the writers who have given me some good clear feedback to me upon request and been gentle also!
Being around creativity usually breeds more, and I hope to grow as a writer. I have played jazz professionally and make a correlation to the improv of jazz and the spontaneity of writing.. but the spell checking and grammatical issues are the things that make me want to sell my Mac!

peace to all.
SapphoLust
 
I write really twisted stories. Good girls gone bad. Bad girls gone good. Straight girls gone lez. You get the picture.

I like reluctance and dom/sub themes, but I'm not a fan of pain or meaness.
 
Re: Just Like Real Life, Isn't it?

tripleflip said:

I have a spelling checker
It came with my P. C.
It planely marks for my review
Miss takes I ken knot sea
I've run this poem threw it
Im sure your please to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker tolled me sew!

Happy writing!

Kristie
Sew much four spell chequers!
 
lol It's okay. I'm sure it wasn't obvious to just me.

C'est la vie!
 
Back
Top