Going over the physical cliff

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Posts
25,731
Fucking like minks until the fur has become matted with saliva, sweat, and sexual juices, lying in a pile, unable to even move.

Talk about that.
 
Beer_Cheers-Cliff-Norm.jpg


"Hey, uhhh, Normy? What's this about people going over me?"
 
Tickle? They're to be grabbed and banged against the door. Will that work for you?

I like to knock roughly, sometimes. Sometimes also, I like to knock hard on the back door.

Can you handle someone knocking on your backdoor from time to time?
 
Fucking like minks until the fur has become matted with saliva, sweat, and sexual juices, lying in a pile, unable to even move.

Talk about that.

Happens and has happened,but more like rutting weasels.Most memorable was with a zoo biologist I caught a ride with into DC,She offered to give me a backrub,and something about her scent set me off. Literally hours later,having stayed hard thru a half dozen orgasm myself(no chemicals other than our own juices),and unknown number for her,we both flopped down on her bed in a puddle of mingled fluids and passed out,not to awake for almost the whole day.:)

Sometimes,the chemistry is SO right!
 
Back
Top