women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Hairbrush, washing machine (sit on top when spinning), cucumber (awesome when good and cold), popsicle, bananas (are too messy). Baby bottle (filled with milk) is great. Me and my girlfriends love that. My girlfriend's small hands. Fisting. Talk about an orgasm and I'm like, Fuckkkk!

Hairbrush, washing machine (sit on top when spinning), cucumber (awesome when good and cold), popsicle, bananas (are too messy). Baby bottle (filled with milk) is great. Me and my girlfriends love that. My girlfriend's small hands. Fisting. Talk about an orgasm and I'm like, Fuckkkk!

Filled with milk? Very interesting! How does that work? :)

Before reading this thread, I had never considered using an ear of corn. I wonder why? They are the perfect shape, and they come with lots and lots of little bumps. I think I'll be going to the grocery store this afternoon. :D

To anyone who uses anything like a cucumber or an ear of corn: put a condom on it. You really don't want an infection.

ive used fruit of course,candles,hairbrushes, it all depends on the shape and how aroused i am

I'm not compiling a long list but the only limit is your imagination (and how much you can stretch in my case.. there's a few things I have tried and failed with :rolleyes: ). There are many, many objects around the home and especially in the bathroom and fridge that can be put to very interesting uses!

I'm not compiling a long list but the only limit is your imagination (and how much you can stretch in my case.. there's a few things I have tried and failed with :rolleyes: ). There are many, many objects around the home and especially in the bathroom and fridge that can be put to very interesting uses!

Ohh please tell us more!! My wife likes different stuff in her pussy and likes to be stretched. I would love to get some more ideas!!

I have an old remote that I use over my undies and give it one long, hard push which always gives me a different but fabulous sort of orgasm =)

Don't the other household members complain when the channels start changing wildly and there are screams coming from your room?

This thread has me learning new things, aroused and truly laughing out loud. This is just one reason why I love this site!

:D

~DD

Of course, guys can do it. Some guys also fold the pillow in half and fuck it.

pillow
razor handle (both battery-powered and normal)
tube of lube (one of the ky his n hers)

Many of mine have been mentioned over and over, but my two all time favs are, my ice cream scoop. it has a very thick handle, and the metal scoop is wonderful on my clit.my second, would have to be the jet in my whirlpool bathtub. opens me up big time and drives me crazy.

Many already mentioned..

A bottle or water, shower head, a phone, a foot massager, a ball ..

Men do have options also, I found some online lol

(too) many to chose from

When I first started masturbating, i think i went through everydrawer in the house one night when my parents were out. anything with a handle that didn't look like it would hurt was at least felt in my hands. Mostly the usual suspects though - screw driver, hair brush, other tools with handles. I've tried several vegatables including carrots (the smell of cooked carrots always reminds me of the time I tried warming them up in the microwave), cucumbers, different types of squash. I'm sure their are others. I guess the way out there object would have to be a rake handle on a golf course, but that's a whole story in and of itself. :)

When I first started masturbating, i think i went through everydrawer in the house one night when my parents were out. anything with a handle that didn't look like it would hurt was at least felt in my hands. Mostly the usual suspects though - screw driver, hair brush, other tools with handles. I've tried several vegatables including carrots (the smell of cooked carrots always reminds me of the time I tried warming them up in the microwave), cucumbers, different types of squash. I'm sure their are others. I guess the way out there object would have to be a rake handle on a golf course, but that's a whole story in and of itself. :)

So first off, please tell the story of the rake handle on the golf course <please! please! please!> and second.... which item did you think worked best? What got you off the most?

Back