Women who like to be taken forcefully

DaneCopenhagen

Literotica Guru
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.

they all do sometimes in my experience - so harder then others - and some just once in a while - and some all the time -- and of coarse it must be consensual
Yes, it's not unusual to want this kind of sex, but by far, it isn't totally across the board with all women.

And I'm sure some would enjoy it, if they could better understand the woman within. Upbringing and socialization of the sexes has a lot to do with it. Some would enjoy it from time to time, but feel it's not right or correct. Some might enjoy it, but frown on any kind of violence in their lives, controlled or otherwise.

The different levels of experience and desire are very wide spread. The human race is full of diverse individuals and the explanations given by women as to why they'd enjoy it or wouldn't enjoy it are just as diverse and individual.

And I'm sure some would enjoy it, if they could better understand the woman within
Maybe they understand the woman within very well, and that woman does not enjoy it. :rolleyes:

My 'woman within' is a man. He likes bottoming rough. He does not like to be thought of as a submissive woman. That would just piss him off.

My GF's 'woman within' is a woman. She will take it rough from me, but never from any man.

I've only met one man in my life who gave the forcefully-treated-sexually prospect a pass. Most people like letting the other person do the work of driving the encounter, getting them off, doing things *to* them. The fact that I enjoy doing the work as much as I do makes me a minority. The dirty secret isn't how many women like this (almost all do at some point) it's that almost all men do.

Last edited:
Wow what a statement.
I listen to both sides and I like to hear all the opinons.
Of course I don't agree with half thats said by eather side.

But I won't change the course of this thread.

Love that rough sex!

Personally, I love it. Just don't expect me to be completely compliant in the process or let the guy to have all the fun.

Now, if we're talking about me with another girl, I can't get into anyone being demanding or 'in control'. I have a very defined sense of what I like with people of either gender, and the two don't overlap in many places.

My wife is usually pretty conservative but when she get's in the right mood, she enjoys it rough, I can slap her around, abuse her ass and nipples and talk filthy to her. She loves having her hair pulled back while I am fucking her from behind. But this is not a regular occasion that I get to enjoy this side of her

Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.

Why is the idea of being taken forcefully appealing? I arrive at a simple solution. It feels nice to be desired enough to just be taken, not negotiated with on what the plan is. It could easily be seen as (and probably is, in the mind of women who enjoy it) a display of attraction rather than simply a way for him to get off.

My God! More unnecessary violence? When will it ever end?

Sorry, I guess you had to be there. :rolleyes:

Just move along, folks. There's nothing to see in this post.

Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.

'Tis rather, isn't it?

It's the kind of thing that makes me admire truly submissive men even more, because they have to deal with such attitudes.

I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.

Ask her.

Like "honey, I notice this turns you on, do you want me to do more? Like, maybe spank you some and be more demanding?"

And see what she says.

:heart:I can't stand a submissive man. I equate it with laziness and I don't do lazy.:heart:

This is why I like and tend to feel sorry for same.

Having to go your entire life *having* to do the sexual work gets very old for most people.

:heart:I can't stand a submissive man. I equate it with laziness and I don't do lazy.:heart:

So... I should tell my submissive that she's a lazy-assed bitch when she behaves submissively? :rolleyes:

Heh. Are we talking nilla forceful or BDSM forceful?

I think we'll have to tune in next week for another exciting episode.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

Do it. She likes it. She told you she likes it. You like it. Increase the frequency and see what happens. Push it.

Sometimes a woman enjoys knowing that you're so aroused by her, that your animal side takes over. It's not so much a submissive thing as confirmation that she can turn you on to that degree.

Sometimes.

Other times, a woman's just a submissive slut and wants you to use her as a fuck toy.

I kinda like those times.

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.

Thanks for your contribution - interesting combination when being with men and women - the human being is a complicated creature...

Back