Submissive virgin in need of direction

The drama appreciated

:D

If you want instructions with pics that can be arranged, but most of my pics have already been posted on Lit, and one can only post pics one, so I may have to take some new photos;)

Ok dadaji, I will wait for your photos. BTW I hope you know that we now have colour pics too and you can get instant images with a digital camera so you don't need to get film developed like you had to back in your days (I always end up having to explain these things to my Dadaji).

:D this one is good at playing dumb

Always good posts to read :)

I've been on the internets, I know what a troll is mister... I found your confession!

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=47371918&postcount=66

I have been accused of and called many things, but this is the first time ever being refered to as a troll.

Now I believe someone should capture you, drag you back under his bridge, rip the clothes from your body, spank your little ass red, then fuck it hard and deep. Then you shall know what a troll is.

What did I do now? I'm just asking for help like everyone else here.

BTW do I need to get a cat in order to have fun? Because many of the PMs I get have feline references which seem rather critical to the business of play.

This is all too complex for me.

ha

(it's been too long)

:D

Ok dadaji, I will wait for your photos. BTW I hope you know that we now have colour pics too and you can get instant images with a digital camera so you don't need to get film developed like you had to back in your days (I always end up having to explain these things to my Dadaji).

is the last word =daddy

I have been accused of and called many things, but this is the first time ever being refered to as a troll.

Now I believe someone should capture you, drag you back under his bridge, rip the clothes from your body, spank your little ass red, then fuck it hard and deep. Then you shall know what a troll is.

Hey mister you admitted to it on Storm's thread, so don't go denying it now.

Thank Vishnu that the gods don't hear prayers from wrenches... I wonder what is the root of all this malevolence you are directing at me...

If you want to play with yourself the answer is easy:

topsy-turvy-queens.jpg

You might argue that is not a sexual thing. So, imagine a master, if you are a sub as you say, that orders you wich card to take. While doing so he touches your body where i cannot say to you because you don't have the notions. Just everywhere, everywhere like a shadow that nobody see. So you will have no problems in the internet cafè if you are alredy there. You might say that you can reach only a mental orgasm but at this time you can't do better. I hope it is not the best orgasm in your life. No touching, no hearing, just imagining!

Your kitty

If you want help satisfying your kitty, you need to listen to someone with experience and eager to please. You seem so eager to find out how, but not willing to listen. Calm yourself and someone will help you

If you want to play with yourself the answer is easy:

topsy-turvy-queens.jpg

You might argue that is not a sexual thing. So, imagine a master, if you are a sub as you say, that orders you wich card to take. While doing so he touches your body where i cannot say to you because you don't have the notions. Just everywhere, everywhere like a shadow that nobody see. So you will have no problems in the internet cafè if you are alredy there. You might say that you can reach only a mental orgasm but at this time you can't do better. I hope it is not the best orgasm in your life. No touching, no hearing, just imagining!

Dunno what a mental orgasm is but I just had a brain fart.

Why did I come here now.... *wanders away confused*

If you want help satisfying your kitty, you need to listen to someone with experience and eager to please. You seem so eager to find out how, but not willing to listen. Calm yourself and someone will help you

I am calm mister. I just don't want any one getting in knee deep if you know what I mean (maybe a nice little dwarf covered in oil?).

And I'm done with this devil's pet. The kitty goes back today!

I don't think any of you really want to see me play any way. *sits pouting*

I am calm mister. I just don't want any one getting in knee deep if you know what I mean (maybe a nice little dwarf covered in oil?).

And I'm done with this devil's pet. The kitty goes back today!

I don't think any of you really want to see me play any way. *sits pouting*

We all do and are you refering to you vertical lips

Back