Paddies.

'cos the spud crop had failed in no doubt due to the English working class who we will hate for ever 'cos we are all stupid.

Amazing how the Irish will twist anything in their search for a justification for hate. God help them if one of them finds an inner honesty and overthrows the Spanish-American inspired Irish Creation Myth that passes as history.

Amazing how the Irish will twist anything in their search for a justification for hate. God help them if one of them finds an inner honesty and overthrows the Spanish-American inspired Irish Creation Myth that passes as history.

Black Irish...

Nothing worse. They drink and they're cheap. They've never given anything to the world that the British didn't already give them. An island of lost souls bringing their shamrock tattoos to the Colonies...

You've never been to Ireland have you?

True this

When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious.

Edna O'Brien

When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious.

Edna O'Brien

and like the irish they are literally as thick as two short planks.

The only thing the brits ever gave us Irish was, centuries of oppression and misery, and they still do that in N.Ireland. Since the declaration of independance in 1916 Ireland had produced more successful business's and millionaires per head of population than ANY other country in the world. Thats not bad for a wee island country that isnt 100 years old yet............PRICK.

Forgot to mention a place to live with employment opportunities, access to health, education and social security etc etc.

Most English would gladly give the 6 counties back. They're an economic liability that over relies on the British Government's public spending for employment. The various collection of sectarian lunatics and criminals who live there would also feel totally at home in the middle east. How the Republic would cope with 1m angry orangemen if we did give it back God only knows. It would be interesting to see how the cash strapped Republic would handle security and the economic burden. But hey! freedom doesn't come cheap.

Whilst I have many Irish friends and know all about British oppression in the past it is amazing how many Irish nationalists who label us not fit to burn choose to live in cities like London, Birmingham, Manchester etc. It is also amazing how many Irish live in the new world but love labellling us colonists.

Ooh the fucking irony.

Nothing worse. They drink and they're cheap. They've never given anything to the world that the British didn't already give them. An island of lost souls bringing their shamrock tattoos to the Colonies...

Stop being racist. If you're serious, you need help and to stop being racist. If you think you're being sarcastic and funny, it's not working and you should just stop. You sound serious and it's not contributing anything to this website but needless hate speech.

I don't think that calling someone a cunt (as though a cunt is bad?) and using a hate term against women is really effective in fighting the anti-Irish hate terms. Don't fight hate with hate.

Oh shut up you eejit.

The best thing about the Irish is their sense of humour. And if Fuckstick is truly over there right now I'm sure he's aware of this, and that my "cunt" posts are just pisstakes.

And he should send me white puddings.

Just when I think Lit is as full of tards as it can be, another couple turn up.

Oh shut up you eejit.

The best thing about the Irish is their sense of humour. And if Fuckstick is truly over there right now I'm sure he's aware of this, and that my "cunt" posts are just pisstakes.

And he should send me white puddings.

I'm Irish and no one in my big Irish family would be ok with you calling someone a cunt. There's nothing wrong with vaginas or with being a woman, so it shouldn't be an insult to call someone a cunt. In fact, it should be a compliment seeing as women's cunts are so much stronger and can take so much more than a man's penis.

I'm Irish and no one in my big Irish family would be ok with you calling someone a cunt. There's nothing wrong with vaginas or with being a woman, so it shouldn't be an insult to call someone a cunt. In fact, it should be a compliment seeing as women's cunts are so much stronger and can take so much more than a man's penis.

I'm Irish and everyone in my big Irish family is ok with calling someone a cunt.

If you are going to clutch your handbag everytime you see someone called a cunt on here you are going to develop RSI pretty quickly I think.

Back