Curious Virgin

PrincessMegan

Experienced
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
60
Hi, all! I'm a 19 year old college student in Michigan who just so happens to be a virgin. Don't let that fool you; I know that I am, without a doubt, bisexual. The little experience I do have comes from the internet. I mostly joined literotica and am posting here because I'm very curious. I'm not entirely sure what to expect. I'll talk to almost all women, regardless of age, but I tend to be much pickier when it comes to men. Don't hesitate to PM me! I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say. :)
 
You're welcome. I will leave you to it then. I'm sure you will be receiving a great many PM's. Have a good night.
 
welcome megan! i would love to experiment with you! just pm me when you get the chance sweetie!
 
Wow, it's been so long since I've been online! I sincerely apologize, guys; school has just been undeniably hectic and I was really sick for a few weeks there, so I wasn't exactly feeling sexy enough to come online...

Anyway.

I'm so surprised/thankful to see so many new responses!

joelafayette: I do fancy myself a bit of a writer, but nothing I'm confident enough to post here yet! If and when I do lose my virginity, I'll be sure to let you know what happens. ;)

Trinique_Fire: Hello! Shoot me a pm and we can have a chat for sure!

callmeyourkitten: Ahhh, I'm so excited to meet you! I love meeting people my age who have some similar interests. As for hooking up.... I'm certainly not opposed. ;)
 
Back
Top