Women who desire women

I love reading naked, definite guilty pleasure

I've read naked on my back porch: no neighbors can see me.
I've read naked on vacation: Camping, on lake beach early in the morning; in suites before breakfast or late at night.
I've read naked in my house: as the snow falls outside (and no fireplace, that's cliché)

I can only claim the tub as my naked reading spot. When you live in a townhouse there isn't much privacy outside.

That's a great place, too :D

We have fences between each back yard but the few times I have been out getting sun and topless (lying on my tummy) I can feel eyes from the neighbors beside me thru their bedroom window. Or at least that's what my imagination tells me. It would be so incredible I think to be naked on a beach. wow

We have fences between each back yard but the few times I have been out getting sun and topless (lying on my tummy) I can feel eyes from the neighbors beside me thru their bedroom window. Or at least that's what my imagination tells me. It would be so incredible I think to be naked on a beach. wow

Small mountain lake in upstate NY. No one but me and a few others knew of a secluded bay, get there at 6, 7 AM, can read forever naked.

Since I read what you wrote earlier that's all that I can think about. Reading erotica totally naked. The beach, a secluded spot somewhere, wow that would be incredible. No cares just the sensations and my story.

Since I read what you wrote earlier that's all that I can think about. Reading erotica totally naked. The beach, a secluded spot somewhere, wow that would be incredible. No cares just the sensations and my story.

That's what I love to do in the summer ;)

Reading erotica naked is absolutely fun. Granted I've only done it in bed. Too afraid I'll risk dropping my book in the water if I do it in the tub.

Back