*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well. Two summer interns are back, working for the month they're off. One brought me candy, sugar free :D

How's yours?

Ah, that's gotta have you smiling (amongst other things) LoL

Mine's okay thanks, relaxing, tomorrow starts the last leg of chaos for my job..ahh i cant believe i made it this far!:eek:

Ah, that's gotta have you smiling (amongst other things) LoL

Mine's okay thanks, relaxing, tomorrow starts the last leg of chaos for my job..ahh i cant believe i made it this far!:eek:

I have Thursday off to get some shopping done. I'm going in Friday for nothing more than the food LOL

I have Thursday off to get some shopping done. I'm going in Friday for nothing more than the food LOL

I'm done with shopping, i usually have to get mine done way before, things get too crazy for me and i get cranky and too caught up with reports and blah blah...i've done 12 reports today..ah..it's almost over! (Thank Goth)

Food is always good LoL

I'm done with shopping, i usually have to get mine done way before, things get too crazy for me and i get cranky and too caught up with reports and blah blah...i've done 12 reports today..ah..it's almost over! (Thank Goth)

Food is always good LoL

A couple of older women in the office LOVE Hooters, so they're getting tons of wings, boneless wings and fries delivered to the office. This is in addition to the company having the neighborhood pizzeria bring in Italian "fast food" and dinners :D

A couple of older women in the office LOVE Hooters, so they're getting tons of wings, boneless wings and fries delivered to the office. This is in addition to the company having the neighborhood pizzeria bring in Italian "fast food" and dinners :D

We have a place here called Buffalo Wild Wings..do you have them in your area?

I like them too..unfortunatly Hooters only has a few restaurants here in WI-they've all closed down..One of them is 45mins away..Hooters wings are pretty tasty, but we don't have time to drive that far these days..:(

We have a place here called Buffalo Wild Wings..do you have them in your area?

I like them too..unfortunatly Hooters only has a few restaurants here in WI-they've all closed down..One of them is 45mins away..Hooters wings are pretty tasty, but we don't have time to drive that far these days..:(

No Buffalo Wild Wings here. I know why the women like Hooters ;)

Here's a few Tuesday Morn pics ;)

Attachments

• HardNipsPart5a-00.jpg
    HardNipsPart5a-00.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 49
  • HardNipsPart5b-00.jpg
    HardNipsPart5b-00.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 51
I bet those hard nipples would taste so good!! In fact they probably taste better than they look, and that is really saying something!

I haven't heard any complaints of them tasting bad LoL Only that i always taste like Dolce & Gabbana perfume lol i spray my cleavage :eek:

A few more Tuesday Pics ;)

Attachments

• MoreTuesdayPics1-00.jpg
    MoreTuesdayPics1-00.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 47
  • MoreTuesdayPics2-00.jpg
    MoreTuesdayPics2-00.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 38
  • MoreTuesdayPics3-00.jpg
    MoreTuesdayPics3-00.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
Status