Guys kissing guys

I enjoy kissing other men (and I enjoy it even more if people are watching us). But I seem to be in the minority among bi men. I have to say I’m not a fan of facial hair though.

I enjoy kissing other men (and I enjoy it even more if people are watching us). But I seem to be in the minority among bi men. I have to say I’m not a fan of facial hair though.

Same here esp the facial hair. I always shave as close as I can to smoooooth for him.

I kissed a guy

I once let a guy give me a ride home from a party. After he started the car, he reached over and put his hand on my thigh and said he wanted to suck my cock. I honestly thought it was just a ride home and was taken aback. I had thought about sex with a guy before but never acted on it. It seemed like a safe way to test my curiosity so I said yes. We jumped in the back seat and I quickly pulled my pants down. He slid over next to me and I thought he was reaching for my cock but instead he put his mouth on mine and kissed me hard. He pushed me against the door and moved his hand down to my underwear. I was already hard and he liked that. He told me how good I felt in his hand and that he knew I would be easy. He kept kissing me and whispering things to me while he stroked my cotton covered cock. I eventually ended up on my back with him between my wide open legs dry humping and french kissing this total stranger. He stripped off his jeans and briefs while I shimmied out of my soaking wet Calvin Klein underpants. I orgasmed when he lay back down on top of me with his thick dark penis against mine and his tongue in my mouth.

Seexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

I once let a guy give me a ride home from a party. After he started the car, he reached over and put his hand on my thigh and said he wanted to suck my cock. I honestly thought it was just a ride home and was taken aback. I had thought about sex with a guy before but never acted on it. It seemed like a safe way to test my curiosity so I said yes. We jumped in the back seat and I quickly pulled my pants down. He slid over next to me and I thought he was reaching for my cock but instead he put his mouth on mine and kissed me hard. He pushed me against the door and moved his hand down to my underwear. I was already hard and he liked that. He told me how good I felt in his hand and that he knew I would be easy. He kept kissing me and whispering things to me while he stroked my cotton covered cock. I eventually ended up on my back with him between my wide open legs dry humping and french kissing this total stranger. He stripped off his jeans and briefs while I shimmied out of my soaking wet Calvin Klein underpants. I orgasmed when he lay back down on top of me with his thick dark penis against mine and his tongue in my mouth.
I wished I would have been there

Back