Is this a thing?

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
I never saw or had heard of this before but not long ago I was visiting some old friends that own a bar and we have fun with.
My friends wife and I were trashed and horny and began to play in the back by the pool tables when she dragged me into the restroom with her and pulled my shirt and bra off tossing them on the floor before pulling me into a stall, by my nipples, telling me to kneel.
She raised the toilet seat and lid and told me to rest my tits on the rim, when I did she closed the lids down on them and pushed down a few times each time she applied more force and weight, then suddenly she sat down and slowly slide her ass along the toilet seat lid.
She had her legs spread and her ass sliding closer towards me shifting her weight and crushing my now trapped breasts in the bowl.
She pushed her pussy into my face and made told me to make her cum before she'll get off the toilet.

Oh No x Totally not a thing I've ever heard of x hope you scrubbed all those toilet rim germs away soon as possible from under your boobs x bad move, but hope you enjoyed x x x

Yes. It is. I just finished doing it.

All the time. It’s called Nipple Bowling.

Google it.

I totally don't get the logistics of this. Tits on rim. You're face down, right? She sits down. How are you making her cum?

Oh No x Totally not a thing I've ever heard of x hope you scrubbed all those toilet rim germs away soon as possible from under your boobs x bad move, but hope you enjoyed x x x

What's with the x thing? Weird to read your comment because of it.

I never saw or had heard of this before but not long ago I was visiting some old friends that own a bar and we have fun with.
My friends wife and I were trashed and horny and began to play in the back by the pool tables when she dragged me into the restroom with her and pulled my shirt and bra off tossing them on the floor before pulling me into a stall, by my nipples, telling me to kneel.
She raised the toilet seat and lid and told me to rest my tits on the rim, when I did she closed the lids down on them and pushed down a few times each time she applied more force and weight, then suddenly she sat down and slowly slide her ass along the toilet seat lid.
She had her legs spread and her ass sliding closer towards me shifting her weight and crushing my now trapped breasts in the bowl.
She pushed her pussy into my face and made told me to make her cum before she'll get off the toilet.

Sounds very humiliating and degrading and also very harmful.
Did you manage to make her cum?
How felt your tits afterwards?
By the way, very hot body if yours. Would like to please you with my tongue

Yes. It is. I just finished doing it.

All the time. It’s called Nipple Bowling.

Google it.

Oh hells yes! I once had three grown men sitting standing on a toilet seat with my nipples under the rim. Lost a nipple in the process but was totally worth it.

Sounds very humiliating and degrading and also very harmful.
Did you manage to make her cum?
How felt your tits afterwards?
By the way, very hot body if yours. Would like to please you with my tongue

Before or after she scrubs down?

I wondered the same thing.

I would think that you’d need very big breasts to have the toilet rim lowered on, and your mouth would be inline with whoever is sitting on the toilet if you were kneeling. Likely won’t work with small breasts.

I haven't heard of nipple bowling in years! League night was on Wednesdays, right?

Never heard of nipple bowling, but my wife loves breast bondage and I think I’m going to have to clean the toilet and have her give this a try!

I haven't heard of nipple bowling in years! League night was on Wednesdays, right?

Damn! I actually was on a bowling league on Wed. some years ago. We must have done it wrong. No nipples were involved but I did once have a steamy pinball game with a male friend after the bowling was done.

I Googled it. Found absolutely nothing. I think we're being played here kids.

Or trolls. On another forum, there was once a guy who insisted that "splashing" was a thing. He claimed that it had happened to him. Of course nobody had heard about it. He claimed it was when a bunch of females pulled his pants down in public then jacked him off until he came all over himself and he had to spend the rest of the day like that. Yeah, right.

Another said that his GF asked him to do it "burrito style" and then asked us what it was. We told him to ask her.

Damn. Now I want a burrito!

Or trolls. On another forum, there was once a guy who insisted that "splashing" was a thing. He claimed that it had happened to him. Of course nobody had heard about it. He claimed it was when a bunch of females pulled his pants down in public then jacked him off until he came all over himself and he had to spend the rest of the day like that. Yeah, right.

Another said that his GF asked him to do it "burrito style" and then asked us what it was. We told him to ask her.

Damn. Now I want a burrito!

Great. Now you've made me hungry too. Have to wash up first. Just finished cleaning all the toilets in my house. Wish I would have Googled it first. Could have saved myself a bunch of work.

Great. Now you've made me hungry too. Have to wash up first. Just finished cleaning all the toilets in my house. Wish I would have Googled it first. Could have saved myself a bunch of work.

Dang! Will Google clean *my* toilets too? Cool!

Back