The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Don't worry SF as I believe a famous American Civil War general said, "He couldn't hit a barn door at..." Well, that was all he said. In the end. But I have faith in Uggg's marksmanship.

Notices the darts Uggg threw over his shoulder. Bends down to pick the up and lets go of the bow string...ooops...

CG that wasn't an expensive Chinese vase was it? I mean it was only an old one...

Yes Chris very old and very expensive sir.

So you want to shoot something Uggg? The darts not enough for you.......perhaps I should take them back then !:mad:

*Breathe in*

*Hold*

*Breathe out slow*

*Draw*

*Spin*

*Shoot*

*Breathe in*

Chris?

So you want to shoot something Uggg? The darts not enough for you.......perhaps I should take them back then !:mad:

hmmn eh? ...oh the darts/ yea there round here somewhere. sorry I got distracted. ;)

I fear our president is a rather lose cannon. :(

CG I’ve seen the effects of chemical strikes on children and innocent women. First they drop bombs to force the defenders into the cellars. Then they drop the chemicals In the form of heavy gas which sinks into the victim’s hideaway. Once rescuers evacuate the wounded the hospital is bombed. On this occasion you’ll find most of us want to bring these bastards to justice.

I think I might be busy with glue for a few years...

...Not that much faith...also leaps over the bar.

Pfffft! looks at the bow with the 150 pound draw. looks at the one cm thick bar wood. looks at the arrow tip- razor sharp, and the shaft no more than 7mm thick.

Lol Chris, hold still for moment buddy...

*breathe in...*

Hides in uggg's hole under the bar... they'll never find me here... knocks over a stack of empty bottles... "ooops, this could end badly."

No one move...they see movement best...oh no this isn't Jurassic Park is it?

Hides in uggg's hole under the bar... they'll never find me here... knocks over a stack of empty bottles... "ooops, this could end badly."

Ahem! ... Even you need to ask first :eek:Glad:eek:!

I need at least a dinner out and half a glass of anything;).

i mean really ... just gonna enter a mans hole without askin?!?:eek:

Uggg:cool:

::Looks around for more protection even as I move further away from Chris. Picks up a heavy silver serving tray and holds it up between the bar and my head::

Eyes SF and tries to sidle after her.

Oh look everyone, a comely serving wench is here to bring us all flagons of ale...or something.

*Gets bored of this game and throws the bow aside to go and see if I can trap Glad under the bar:D*

Ahem! ... Even you need to ask first :eek:Glad:eek:!

I need at least a dinner out and half a glass of anything;).

i mean really ... just gonna enter a mans hole without askin?!?:eek:

Uggg:cool:
Oh man, I can't stop laughing... well played sir, well played... thank goodness I didn't say enters uggg's hole under the bar....

::Hearing the clatter of the bow hitting the stone floor, looks up over the bar just in time to see Uggg disappear into his hole. A loud clatter of glass bottles is followed by a sharp cry.::

::I know I should look down there to see if everyone is all right, but I don't want to get too close. I remember the last time I got stuck down there.::

Are you guys all right? ::Shouted from across the room::

::Hearing the clatter of the bow hitting the stone floor, looks up over the bar just in time to see Uggg disappear into his hole. A loud clatter of glass bottles is followed by a sharp cry.::

::I know I should look down there to see if everyone is all right, but I don't want to get too close. I remember the last time I got stuck down there.::

Are you guys all right? ::Shouted from across the room::

lol after the conversation Glad and I just had that first sentence brings the weirdest imagery to mind:eek:

If you want to wrestle uggg I say we do it naked in the mud and charge admission.

We could donate the winnings to chris to replace that vase

*Gets bored of this game and throws the bow aside to go and see if I can trap Glad under the bar:D*

Rubs my hands together as if cleaning dust off and picks up bow...
"and let that be a lesson to you, young man. It's OK SF, I've disarmed the rapscallion. All's well."

CG I’ve seen the effects of chemical strikes on children and innocent women. First they drop bombs to force the defenders into the cellars. Then they drop the chemicals In the form of heavy gas which sinks into the victim’s hideaway. Once rescuers evacuate the wounded the hospital is bombed. On this occasion you’ll find most of us want to bring these bastards to justice.

Rose not much has changed from WW I and know. High explosive barrage and then gas. Chlorine was the first gas the Germans used in WW I. The more things change the more they are the same. :(

Put the bow down Chris!:mad:

Last edited:
If you want to wrestle uggg I say we do it naked in the mud and charge admission.

We could donate the winnings to chris to replace that vase

Yummy!:eek:... I don't know whether I want to win more or lose:rolleyes:....:eek: lose, I think:D

Back