Newbie to anal

Lube, then finger(s). Seems to work when the wife and I do it, anyway. Also, as I'm sure you know, go slooow and relax. Like, seriously relax. Breathing, muscles, everything.

I would love to rim a guy and get rimmed. I would also love to get a nice hard cock pounding my ass!

I love to
see a guy

> experience the joys of anal
orgasms. I will warn you it
is

> quite addicting and you may never
want to cum from
contact

> with you cock again.

>

> The first thing you will need to
do is

> get comfortable with anal play.
Start with your finger
or a

> small vibrator. I recomend a vibe
as the vibrations
will

> both relax and excite you. Go
slow use plenty of lube
and

> enjoy the new sensations. As you
open up and accept
this

> exciting new intruder feel for
your prostate. If you
insert

> a finger with your palm facing up
make a cum hither
motion

> with your finger and you will
feel a walnut shaped mass
of tissue. This is your prostate. Massage it gentle and enjoy.
Wait till your

>* cock shoots clear prostatic
fluid like

> a gyser and your

>* prostate contracts and spams

> * uncontrollably with the

> strongest erection of your life,

>* your heart racing and orgasming
for

> minutes. As it subside

>* your prostate will expand and
contract

> and flutter for

>* several more minutes. Then to
your

> surprise your dick is

>* rock hard and the tip is not

> * even sensitive like you just

> came. So you can go again.

>* It's true I recently
experienced it

> myself for the first

>* time.

Fuck thats hot
Fucked my own ass with ribbed toothbrush handle
Im that tight
Lapped up a bunch of sweetcum

Very nice, I've used numerous thing to fuck myself with. Favourite thing is a hotel shampoo bottle, fits really tight.

Me too

Wish you were closer to show me the ropes

I do too. There is nothing better than seeing a guy experience his first anal orgasm. You will be transformed into an orgasmic babbling wanton slut. You’re entire body is on cloud 9 for minutes and possibly hours if you keep going. My fantasy is to strap a guy down and continually work that ass nut for hours. Just watching his expressions as he cums so intensely. The pelvic contractions so intense you can see his body lunging for them. All the while the cock is shooting pre cum but not real cum. Thus allowing for constant non stop orgasms with no refractory period.

Assgams

If anyone cares for guidance and instructions as to experience these mind boggling orgasms. Please PM me.

Recently, my wife got adventurous and wanted to fuck me with a vibrator. I'd been curious about how it felt to be fucked in the ass, so why not?

OMG! Why had I never let anyone do this before? It seemed like hours, but for the 30 minutes or so she did me with that vibrator, I was in an orgasmic heaven. Wave after wave, I just kept cumming.

It's not something that I'd want to do all the time, but for special occasions, she can fuck my ass for as long as she wants to.

Back