Looking For Daddy

Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Posts
21
Hi Daddy,

I'm 22 5'4" long blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin,38C breasts with bright pink nipples, smooth wet pussy. Looking for a daddy who wants to make me his little fuck toy. I love daddy's cum, his big thick cock and pleasing him.

Send me a PM if you'd like to play.
 
Daddy's here ...

Have you been a good or naughty lil girl....daddy knows the truth...so don't you dare lie...
Daddy John
 
oh i gotta big daddy cock for you little one, its throbing thinking about that tight young pussy!
 
Seriously though r u even a woman or just some dude trying to get a bunch of replies. if ur really what u say ud have no need for this site or to ask for a daddy. probably just some dude jerking off to all the replies.
 
I'm a 100% not a man.

I like to play dirty, that's harder to find than you think. Plus being online allows me to let go of inhibitions I have in the real world. We all have our reasons for being here. Mine is to have fun, meet new people. not be cruel and trick people.
 
I'm a 100% not a man.

I like to play dirty, that's harder to find than you think. Plus being online allows me to let go of inhibitions I have in the real world. We all have our reasons for being here. Mine is to have fun, meet new people. not be cruel and trick people.

Well said little one.
 
baby girls are sweet

I've had a couple of baby girls over the years. Enjoyed fucking and using each of them. Nothing like a sweet baby girl to take care of my needs. Taking you would be intense fun.
 
Back
Top