What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mood...

Apathetic and ambivalent.

Lou
ashamed.gif
 
Re: Re: Re: My mood...

mrssublime said:
How can that be? You're just across the border in PA and it's sunny and breezy with blue sky from horizon to horizon - one of the most delightful days in years.

Mrs. SL

OH your right it is a beautiful day, but it started off crappy.:( But lovely folks like you make it nicer.
It was beautiful yesterday too! Not hot, sunny and delightful. We've had too much rain, as I'm sure you have too.:rose:
 
I know what my freakin' problem is! I'm horny as hell, and the thought of waiting another damn two months is making me crazy!!!!!
 
cloudy said:
I know what my freakin' problem is! I'm horny as hell, and the thought of waiting another damn two months is making me crazy!!!!!

Go sit on the washer for a while.
 
cloudy said:
I may have to, even if it is a poor substitute.

It's better than nothing, and you still get your laundry done! Bonus!!!!
Perk up warrior woman, Abs still loves you.:heart:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
It's better than nothing, and you still get your laundry done! Bonus!!!!
Perk up warrior woman, Abs still loves you.:heart:

Thanks, sweetie - love you too :rose:
 
kinda pissy…

is my mood at the moment.

One of my housemates has invited over a bunch of drunken stumlebums to keep him company.

That Memorial Day thread has got me all teary.

And I'm going out with friends tonight for the very last time that we can smoke in bars in Toronto. Children today! No sense of tradition!

But I'll be cool. No worries.
 
hummin

you know that hum you can hear from high tension electricity wires.. yeah.. i feel like that.. not bad actually
serves a dual purpose.. it vibrates and thats a good thing..
gets me movin..

**grossly miscalculated arrival time of sister.. i feel blond.. oh yeah.. never mind
 
Re: hummin

vella_ms said:
you know that hum you can hear from high tension electricity wires.. yeah.. i feel like that.. not bad actually
serves a dual purpose.. it vibrates and thats a good thing..
gets me movin..

**grossly miscalculated arrival time of sister.. i feel blond.. oh yeah.. never mind

DOH!!!!!!:rolleyes:
 
Okay, back to cranky. Need a neck massage I know I won't be getting.
Have shit to do here.
The muses have taken off for the weekend.
Son is giving me attitude.
Laundry, laundry, laundry.
Marsha,Marsha,Marsha.:(

Later kids.
 
Re: Re: My mood...

perdita said:
LOL, Loulou, I read that as 'Alphabetic and ambivalent'. P. :)

LOL! Nah, that was yesterday, when I had the writing bug. It's buggered off today and I feel like doing sod all. Hence the apathy, I guess.

Lou :kiss:
 
I'm feeling too much because of the Memorial Day thread.

I think I'll call it a day and visit the War Memorial tomorrow to pay my respects.

Og

PS. I can't stop thinking of the signboards in the hall of my Australian School. During 1909-1916 five brothers won prizes for sports, academic excellence, cadet marksmenship etc. Only one survived WWI because he was too young. Three died at Gallipoli. The fourth survived Gallipoli and died from gas on the Western Front. The fifth was my father's friend. He died in 1994 after years of suffering from injuries inflicted by the Japanese on the Burma railway.
 
Feeling too much. That is an apt phrase, Og. I'll borrow it to describe myself for today, if you don't mind.
 
sassy, sarcastic.. ok thats normal.
grateful for a beautiful day..
productive.. well.. not yet but i feel it coming on...
 
Satisfied shopper. Been to a stock clearance sale and replaced some of my hand tools for stupid prices. The store is closing to reopen as something else so the new owners were selling off the old stock at half the previous 'suicide' prices.

Pliers £0.40. Duct tape (so many uses) £0.30. Set of spanners £0.60. Staples for Staple gun £0.20. Britney Spears calendar £0.25. Calendar essential for tool shed, of course.

I didn't buy: Dining room table and 4 chairs £12.50. Fake ranch wagon flower holder 4 feet by 2 feet £9.50. Laughing Father Christmas £2.50. Flashing ditto £2.50 (flashing as drops trousers and illuminated willy lights up).

Also, watched hedgehog in old house's garden last night. I don't need slug killer pellets. I have my own animated slug killer who turns slugs into fertiliser.

Og
 
The Jacaranda trees are in bloom.
The breeze brings me the sound of a recorder being played, the doves in the tree outside my window seem to know the tune.
On the promenade, a fishing competition, mullet mostly, and a few bass, the fish are aware and break the mirrored surface of the water just beyond the fisherman's cast.

Can't think why I'm smiling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top