The time of the young Gods (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
egyptian-eye-makeup-tutoria-620x423.jpg

Hieroglyph_13999089507168.jpg


Tikara daughter of the Ancient Egyptian God Khonsu. Her mother a mystery though the Gods have their suspicions. Even Thoth does not hold the answer to this riddle.

She stood with the Lunar Gods and Goddesses as well as those that dealt with death the afterlife. Her father Khonsu known as the devourer of hearts. His payment for guiding the pharaohs through the underworld to slay lesser "gods" and gain the power to be reborn.

Osiris had spoken it was time that she spend time away from the darkness and shadows and live among the other Gods and her father agreed. Ra stood watching a sly smile on his face curious who would seek the young goddess eye or heart.

As he called each the great voice of Osiris boomed out as he made his way along the list of the young Gods and Goddesses now to dwell in the sacred temple.

TIKARA... DAUGHTER OF KHONSU.

Tikara took a step forward to Osiris and offered a bow before looking warily to those gathered around. The depths of the underworld were her home and all the bright light and life unnerved her. It was a far different energy from the thoughts hopes and dreams of those in the underworld.
 
jason-momoa-is-wanted-man-in-road-to-paloma-trailer.jpg

09de119db636f7b01a4e5f1de2fb6db1.jpg


Anhur was born of blood of the enemies as much as the light of his father, Ra. The people of Egypt looked to him give the spirit and the power to fight in mighty battles. The undeniable, unequal God of War, Anhur stood as the symbol of bravery, power, and loyalty.

He climbed the smooth marble stairs of the Temple where his father brought him until he crested the at the archway and looked across the polished stone floors to where the Sun God stood. His father plucked him from the battle at it’s climax, something that would only be done if of great importance. Yet he still arrived so fresh from the fight it was as if he was surrounded by death at that moment. His chest bare yet crossed by the mark of bloody fingers; he crested the stairs leading into the archways of the temple of his father. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his breath hot, his hands still gripping the hungry khepesh in one, a spear shattered to half its length in the other.

Calling out across room, “Father, what is it you bring me for.”

Ra turned slowly away from the golden mirror that shined his light across the whole of the complex. “My son, we may stand to better our place amongst the others over the mortals.”

Anhur spit metallic liquid from his lips. “You bring me from the fight for politics, sire.”

“Time is crucial,” Ra replied smiling broadly. “Go forth, search for the one named Tikara. I am sure you would know what to do when you have met her.”

Anhur scowled. The Sun God known for his mystery and vague orders did nothing to suggest what the purpose of such a meeting would be. Yet it was his father’s ways at it has been for centuries. Anhur, as is his place, as all great warriors, accepted these orders without question. He nodded, “as you wish father,” and he left the temple in search of the new fate that awaited him.
 
Once the introductions of herself and a few others she had run to find hiding to find even the slightest of shadows. Osiris sighed that his father Ra had been right she was going to be difficult to help find her own niche of mortal followers. He also did not trust his youngest war hungry brother was the best choice to find her but father was still not willing to reveal her mother yet so knowing who to ask to help his little brother was difficult.

She crouched low in he shadows watching the mortals trying to remain hidden but a small child walked over to her.

Are you okay?

The little girl asked her. She smiled to the child nodding.

Yes child just... Far from home.
 
Anhur walked the pathways between homes, looking more confident and full than any of the mortals that surround him. Not only does battle feed his being, but it leaves him hungry for the spoils as well. Common was the nights after a fight where he joined the men in enjoying the fairer sex. With Ra pulling him from the battle so suddenly, that hunger remained with him. So as he looked around at the common mortals he grew overly appreciative and overly excited by the women.

Yet one caught his eye, seemingly hiding to the side of the road. Beautiful, worried, and shy. Beside her was a little girl, seemingly more brave than the elder. As he watched the two, he seemed to notice something about the woman. Something he felt and knew as what it seemed to be around another like him. Not like the mortals.

Unable to leave this one, he stepped closer. Leaned down to the little girl, and spoke in just above a whisper so the woman can overhear them.

“Who’s your friend,” he asked.

The girl shook her head, shyly herself.

“She isn’t imaginary is she? Like a ghost?” He playfully replied.

She giggled and shook her head. “I think she’s scared.”

Looking directly at the timid woman he gave a wink and said, “can’t be, there’s nothing to be scared about here.”
 
The little girl shook her head no and tried to hold a hand out to her. Tikara bit her lip looking between the tiny mortal child and Anhur. It was clear he was like her but it was not much comfort as it meant Osiris or Ra had sent him to find her.

As I said little one... Just... Far from home.
 
He nodded, smiled, and rubbed his bearded chin.

“I can understand, so much different in this place,” he stated. “But when I feel this way, I head to a temple.

Anhur stepped closer to the cowering woman, offered his hand. “I know of one, it sits a short distance from here. It is of the old gods, but I am sure they will show mercy for you. You only need to believe in them.” Then with a smirk he added, “And in me I suppose.”
 
She slowly stood and watched as the child ran off at her mother calling her and looked to Anhur.

You nor I are mere mortal... Who sent you to find me? Osiris or Ra?

She stood her ground but it was clear she was still tense.

Let's go back.
 
Back
Top