The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

161375-Animated-Coffee-Art.jpg

Not sure anyone on here cares but, my dad is doing alright. All he looks forward to is food these days.

I did get him to go outside today to get some sun. Always a plus on my visits.

It was a nice visit. :)

Last edited:
Not sue anyone on here cares but, my dad is doing alright. All he looks forward to is food these days.

Well I dont know you or anything about your situation with your Dad as I'm rather new, but whatever it is. Sounds like things are looking up for him, sounds like good news...
Cherish those times.. One day, ( not sure how old you are ) your parents will be gone and you will miss them.. Alot, and it never goes away..
These are things I learned along the rocky path of life.

Well I dont know you or anything about your situation with your Dad as I'm rather new, but whatever it is. Sounds like things are looking up for him, sounds like good news...
Cherish those times.. One day, ( not sure how old you are ) your parents will be gone and you will miss them.. Alot, and it never goes away..
These are things I learned along the rocky path of life.

Just read the past posts I made on here.

Not sue anyone on here cares but, my dad is doing alright. All he looks forward to is food these days.

glad to hear it. must make you feel happier knowing he's doing okay, at least for today. i'm happy you've got days like this with him. :rose:

glad to hear it. must make you feel happier knowing he's doing okay, at least for today. i'm happy you've got days like this with him. :rose:

Me too. I like getting him out in the sun even if it's for a little bit. :D

My boyfriend and I were staying in a very thin-walled motel once,and we could hear the couple in the next room. There was a man's voice moaning very loudly. The moans kept getting more and more intense, then, all of a sudden, there was silence. A second or two later, we heard a woman's voice, laughing hysterically.

I really wanted to go knock on the door and ask her what she had done to the guy, but my boyfriend wouldn't let me.

My boyfriend and I were staying in a very thin-walled motel once,and we could hear the couple in the next room. There was a man's voice moaning very loudly. The moans kept getting more and more intense, then, all of a sudden, there was silence. A second or two later, we heard a woman's voice, laughing hysterically.

I really wanted to go knock on the door and ask her what she had done to the guy, but my boyfriend wouldn't let me.

............:D

Back