Awesome editorial errors

gravyrug

Jesus for Weird People
Joined
May 10, 2003
Posts
22,826
Unintentional but hilarious. Share 'em when you find 'em.

Wanting to make him last a bit longer, she let his cock out of her mouth, and used her land to lift it.

I wonder how much land it takes to lift a cock. An acre? 1000 acres? Does it depend on the location?
 
I had no proof that Kathy and her lover had used any of our bedrooms for their trysts, but I didn't want to take a chance so I slept on the coach even though I wasn't sure they hadn't had sex their either.

A revenge fuck, maybe? And which coach?
 
When the song ended, she was once again right in front of me. She pulled the straps of her tee back out at each hip so I reached in my pocket for a couple of dollar bills.

When I slipped one under each side of the straps she laughed and said, "I think I just lost my amateur statues."

I wanna know why she had amateur statues in her thong...
 
"I'm going to tell Rosalynn you volunteered to get snipped so she wouldn't have to bare any more children.

I dunno, should somebody call CPS on this woman who keeps taking children's clothes off, or whoever it is who's making her do it?
 
I've heard of divine salmon before, but not cod.

You need to get to New England more often.

cod_bless_america_bumper_sticker-r4267591c4a3d4c2fa83aaed84dde595e_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg
 
Everyone has a fetish and fantasies...YES. Prying them from your Husband or Wife can be trial of patients.

Even worse is when our Coward in Chief can't pronounce corpsman properly.
 
I just finished a self-published book on my kindle. For the first two-thirds of the story, it was great. After that, though, I have to assume the editor met with some horrid calamity. How else can one explain a crazy cat lady's house smelling of "pneumonia"?
 
I just finished a self-published book on my kindle. For the first two-thirds of the story, it was great. After that, though, I have to assume the editor met with some horrid calamity. How else can one explain a crazy cat lady's house smelling of "pneumonia"?

Hehehehe.

My fave also comes from the realm of self-published e-books.

"Please don't cry. I can't bare it when you cry!"

Exposing in Exeter,
Ellie
 
Hehehehe.

My fave also comes from the realm of self-published e-books.

"Please don't cry. I can't bare it when you cry!"

Exposing in Exeter,
Ellie

So, tears make it impossible to disrobe? That's a terrible condition.

Also,

Madam Voluptula leaned in even closer and sniffed his neck.

"You spell nice," she whispered in his ear.


She's good if she can tell that by scent.
 
I had one hand on her breast and my other was fondling the pedals of her labia.

Is this some kind of mechanical woman? Also, they're pedals, dammit, use your feet!
 
"I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her slender waste."

Must have a tight ass if she is shitting skinny turds
 
I pushed us away and back into the currant and we started drifting down river.

Either that's a really big currant, or this turned into a sci fi story about shrunken scientists navigating a fruitcake.
 
Back
Top