The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darlin' :kiss::rose:

Whoever would do something like that to you
whistling.gif

I wonder...

I've got a killer headache so I won't be here for very long. I hope that you're okay...

Way to go Molly. You'll be fine....now to bug you about Cloak of Lies......;)

Sorry, doll. I haven't written anything worth a damn in weeks.

Hi Molly :kiss:
Hi Trish :kiss:
Hi Nero :D

How's everyone doin' this evening?

Much better now that you're here. :kiss:

Hi Tom :D

Keepin' an eye on the skies here ... they keep saying the storms are coming, but still nothing here yet :rolleyes:

I drove to work today in green darkness, waiting for a twister that never took shape. The sun was out for a bit, even, but now with the wind and the clouds blocking out the moon and the stars, it's not looking too good.

I drove to work today in green darkness, waiting for a twister that never took shape. The sun was out for a bit, even, but now with the wind and the clouds blocking out the moon and the stars, it's not looking too good.

So descriptive ...

You know, you might want to consider giving writing a try with a gift like that ;)

Hi Tom :D

Keepin' an eye on the skies here ... they keep saying the storms are coming, but still nothing here yet :rolleyes:

We had some yesterday that were nasty...none today tho. The weather dudes say we're in a cyle of 'em...we could use the rain.

Much better now that you're here. :kiss:

Aren't you sweet. :kiss: I know all about that green sky business...that's when you head for the basement...if you have one. Glad it was a false alarm.

So descriptive ...

You know, you might want to consider giving writing a try with a gift like that ;)

You think? Really? I might have to take that under advisement.

Aren't you sweet. :kiss: I know all about that green sky business...that's when you head for the basement...if you have one. Glad it was a false alarm.

It was just Ma Nature sticking her tongue out at us.

Too many to count ...

Hi Slyc :D

Yeah, Pooh's her new favorite.

How fun . . . .

Just be grateful you're not walking the floor wondering when she'll be home and if you can trust the guy she's with.....sorry :kiss:

I've already had nightmares.

Believe me, I'm going to be the dad on the porch with a shotgun waiting for her to get home from her first date. ;)

It was just Ma Nature sticking her tongue out at us.
You don't mess with that woman...she'll put the hurt on ya. :eek:

Ahhh Molly, that I do understand....sorry...

Hey Tom....I'm off to find some asprin and then jammies and ginger ale :kiss::heart::kiss:

No couch time huh? Bummer. :(

How many more Winnie the Pooh stories do I have to read?

Hey Molly, Tom, Nero, Trish . . . :D

"Just one more Daddy...about Eeyore and his missing tail..."

How goes it, dude? :D

More like Eeyore helping to pull Pooh from Rabbit's house.

*sigh* I know way more about kids' stories than I ever figured I would.

Doing good, Tom, my man. ;) We're in the fourth week of P90X and I'm seeing some pretty good results so far. :D

And the writing's clipping along nicely, too. How's by you?

You don't mess with that woman...she'll put the hurt on ya. :eek:

No couch time huh? Bummer. :(

Well...after I put on my jammies....wait....who needs them here in the Naked Palace? Lets snuggle and you can rub my headache away:kiss:

More like Eeyore helping to pull Pooh from Rabbit's house.

*sigh* I know way more about kids' stories than I ever figured I would.

Doing good, Tom, my man. ;) We're in the fourth week of P90X and I'm seeing some pretty good results so far. :D

And the writing's clipping along nicely, too. How's by you?

Doin' just fine...submitted a story for KarennaC's Lustful Lyrics chain story and Lit never received it. Sooo...I sent it again. I'm workin' on 3 others now.

Cool beans on the P90X...You two are gonna feel so much better.

Well...after I put on my jammies....wait....who needs them here in the Naked Palace? Lets snuggle and you can rub my headache away:kiss:

Sit right down here, young lady and I'll minister to your needs...all of 'em. :kiss::devil:

Doin' just fine...submitted a story for KarennaC's Lustful Lyrics chain story and Lit never received it. Sooo...I sent it again. I'm workin' on 3 others now.

Cool beans on the P90X...You two are gonna feel so much better.

We damn well better! :p

Thanks for reminding me of Karenna's chain story. I still want to do one based on the Sting song, "Love is stronger than justice." It'll be a twisted western. ;)

Oh Pooh is nothing. You just wait until its the entire Seuss oeuvre , oeuvre and oeuvre again. You develop a real hatred for green eggs and ham. :rolleyes:

Okay, bed time for Little One, then it's exercise time. :D

Y'all have a good night.

ETA: Shh, VM. Don't let her hear you . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back